PDA

View Full Version : My friend >.>

Kaine
12-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Before you say anything, no, "my friend" isn't a metaphor for me. This is really about my friend.

Kay, so my buddy, he lives next door to me, I've known him since I moved into the neighbourhood 'bout 7 years ago; this is about him.

He was dating this girl, she was a total church-goer, you know, waiting until she's married to have sex, who lived one city up from where we live. He'd drive up there to see her or she'd come down to see him.

He'd always complain about things like her ditching him and leaving him sitting at her house with her mom. He'd always claim he was gonna dump her, then he'd say he loves her. Then he claimed he was bi-polar and that was why he was having wicked mood swings and loving her one minute, hating her the next.

He'd also brag to me about how he like "fingered her" and she gave him lapdances and stuff (his girlfriend...well...ex-girlfriend now, is 15). I mean I don't want to hear that crap.

I just got home from work, right now (at the time of me posting this) it's 8:30am. Apparently last night he punched his garage door and beat the crap out of it after he broke up with her in a fit of rage and tried to get my dad to see if he could fix the garage door before his dad got home. My dad just laughed at him and told him his dad is gonna kill him.

I talked to him on MSN and tried to talk to him about stuff like "There's plenty of other fish in the sea" and he just kinda blew me off, said "I want her. No-one else", then went all totally drama-queen-like and signed out.

I ended up emailing him, telling him to snap the eff out of it and to move on.....then I said "and if you think you've got it rough right now, try being me, I haven't had a girlfriend since Krystle died back in '05" (the girl I dated who died of brain cancer when she was 18).

Right now....I kinda regret sending the email, but at the same time, I think he's really gotta snap out of this depressive bullcrap just because he broke up with his girlfriend.

I mean, he's 16 for god sakes and he did steroids about 2 months ago, and when his muscles hurt from working out, his trainer gave him a line and a half of oxycontin to snort to help the pain and he nearly OD'd. He thinks the anger is from being bi-polar, I know it's from the steroids.

What should I do? What should I tell him?

Glen Coco
12-02-2008, 01:56 PM
leave him to it until he decides to talk to you again. then just try and be supportive to him and be sympathetic (l)
mayb advise him to come off the steroids?

Kaine
12-02-2008, 01:57 PM
leave him to it until he decides to talk to you again. then just try and be supportive to him and be sympathetic (l)
mayb advise him to come off the steroids?

Offtopic: Your sig's broken.

Ontopic: He hasn't been on the steroids. He only did them like 3 or 4 times to my knowledge, then stopped.

Scouse
12-02-2008, 01:58 PM
yeah he needs to get off the steriods. they give you bad mood swings

tell him to go to anger managment (sp)?

Hecktix1
12-02-2008, 02:00 PM
your life is rather eventful!!!:rolleyes:

just leave him, it's his life.
concentrate on your own.

Kaine
12-02-2008, 02:00 PM
yeah he needs to get off the steriods. they give you bad mood swings

Read up. He only did 'em like 3 or 4 times.

Edit: He just signed back in. Luckily, he won't see this because he's not a member of this forum and doesn't even play Habbo anyway.

Hecktix: Don't start. I'm not opposed to throwing you into the Mod pit and letting them deal with you. Yes, I suppose my life is rather eventful, and I do believe one can have an eventful life by actually having a life ;)

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude ;).

Hecktix1
12-02-2008, 02:05 PM

Edit: He just signed back in. Luckily, he won't see this because he's not a member of this forum and doesn't even play Habbo anyway.

Hecktix: Don't start. I'm not opposed to throwing you into the Mod pit and letting them deal with you. Yes, I suppose my life is rather eventful, and I do believe one can have an eventful life by actually having a life ;)

Im not starting anything.

My advice was plain and simple, not rude in any way :)

Kaine
12-02-2008, 02:11 PM
your life is rather eventful!!!
your comment is rather sarcastic sounding.

He's messaged me now. Says he needs someone. Read away:

Tyler | What I've felt, what I've known, sick and tired, I stand alone, could you be there, cause I'm the one who waits for you says:
The **** you want.
Adam says:
i need u today
Adam says:
i need u ty
Tyler | What I've felt, what I've known, sick and tired, I stand alone, could you be there, cause I'm the one who waits for you says:
Im sleepin til 4pm.
Adam says:
i cant wait i need someone with me
i need sleep so i aint sleepin at work.
go ****ing pay a hooker to keep you company.
Adam says:
not now ty
Adam says:
come over
Adam says:
please
Adam says:
just for a bit
Adam says:
till like 10
Adam says:
please

spot2
12-02-2008, 03:09 PM
RoId RagE

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

Kaine
12-02-2008, 11:12 PM
I just woke up from sleeping all day to keep my body in schedule for work........

Adam (my friend) was taken to the doctors today to get some kind of meds.

He punched the garage door again and put his head through a window.

He's got anger problems and depression.

blah blah blah
13-02-2008, 06:20 AM
I just woke up from sleeping all day to keep my body in schedule for work........

Adam (my friend) was taken to the doctors today to get some kind of meds.

He punched the garage door again and put his head through a window.

He's got anger problems and depression.

Focus on your own life. He'll get over it and realise the hard way of his actions.

Jord
13-02-2008, 11:59 AM
The chat log's look fake ;) Take a screen shot not text.

Kaine
13-02-2008, 01:31 PM
The chat log's look fake ;) Take a screen shot not text.

Had to temporarily unignore you to view what you said.

Why the hell would I fake a chatlog with my friend who's been under emotional stress lately?

Also, I do think I won't post screenies for 2 reasons:

A) I don't have chatlogs. Too much clutter.
B) You threatened to hunt me down and kill me in a -rep. Therefore, no. If anyone else asked me to post screenies, and I happened to keep chatlogs, then maybe I would post them. But seeing as it's you, and I don't keep chatlogs; no.

Hecktix1
13-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Had to temporarily unignore you to view what you said.

Why the hell would I fake a chatlog with my friend who's been under emotional stress lately?

Also, I do think I won't post screenies for 2 reasons:

A) I don't have chatlogs. Too much clutter.
B) You threatened to hunt me down and kill me in a -rep. Therefore, no. If anyone else asked me to post screenies, and I happened to keep chatlogs, then maybe I would post them. But seeing as it's you, and I don't keep chatlogs; no.

you told me the other day that you had chatlogs showing when i changed my PM :rolleyes:

Kaine
13-02-2008, 01:36 PM
you told me the other day that you had chatlogs showing when i changed my PM :rolleyes:

No. I didn't.

If you werent such an idiot, you would have known I said:

"I have MSN 9.0 BETA and MSN Plus and at the bottom of the screen, whenever someone does something like change their PM, it tells me about it.

Allow me to get a screenie to illustrate this brilliant new feature. >.>

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not be rude.

Hecktix1
13-02-2008, 01:38 PM
No. I didn't.

If you werent such an idiot, you would have known I said:

"I have MSN 9.0 BETA and at the bottom of the screen, whenever someone does something like change their PM, it tells me about it.

Allow me to get a screenie to illustrate this brilliant new feature. >.>

Reported for calling me an idiot :)

And you said "chatlogs", you fool.

We all know you do keep chatlogs.

*Removed*

Edited by joshuar (Assistant General Manager): Please do not make inappropriate comments about other forum members.

Kaine
13-02-2008, 01:50 PM
*Text Re-Added and Edited by Kaine - Don't care.*

I do not keep chatlogs (ugh, stupid red font).

I take it you didn't like the picture but it illustrated my point. MSN display a small message along the bottom telling me when someone's changed their MSN name, personal message.

I saw you changed your personal message. I did not say in any way shape or form that I had chatlogs. I do not keep chatlogs because frankly, their a waste of space.

Now, either stay ontopic or I'll sic the mods on you.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not reverse moderator's actions.

blah blah blah
15-02-2008, 05:26 AM
Every post you make kaine... I cant believe your 20. I mean seriously grow up! "Ill sic the mods on you" ...OMG grow up!

Acinuoulation
15-02-2008, 05:31 AM

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude ;).
Why don't you get her drunk, get things on with her and show her church isn't the only thing what can ring her bells and she'll ditch him then you'll ditch her then you'll be back as you was.

Kaine
15-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Why don't you get her drunk, get things on with her and show her church isn't the only thing what can ring her bells and she'll ditch him then you'll ditch her then you'll be back as you was.

Um, what the hell? Wrong topic maybe?

Boonzeet
15-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Reported for calling me an idiot :)

And you said "chatlogs", you fool.

We all know you do keep chatlogs.

Just remember what I said about you wanting to sleep with underage girls ;)

Your such a loser.

Man, tell him you just told him the truth and nothin else.

Tell him that you apologise if you offended him, you were trying to get to a point.

Plus how old is he?

dirrty
15-02-2008, 06:29 PM
considering ur asking ur help, being rude towards being aint gonna get u any. just let him do what he wants. you cant control him, and if he has anger problems or whatever, then i doubt he will listen to u without kicking off. either talk to his parents to get ur friend to see a doctor (but if he is on meds now, that may not need to happen) and just let it be.

Metric.
15-02-2008, 09:02 PM
let me get this staight.

you are 20 years old, and you play habbo and runnescape, sleep with underage girls, and have a crazy speed adicted friend?

far out.

FlyingJesus
15-02-2008, 10:39 PM
No he only WANTS to sleep with underage girls, he doesn't actually get it.

Kaine
16-02-2008, 12:21 AM
let me get this staight.

you are 20 years old, and you play habbo and runnescape, sleep with underage girls, and have a crazy speed adicted friend?

far out.

I'm over the underage girls thing, which, legally isn't weird. If I were to nail a 16 year old, here in Canada, it'd be 100% legal.

My friend did steroids like once or twice, that's it. Not speed >.>

I quit Habbo. I'm semi retired on RS, i only go on RS on holidays to continue my holiday item collection.

blah blah blah
16-02-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm over the underage girls thing, which, legally isn't weird. If I were to nail a 16 year old, here in Canada, it'd be 100% legal.

My friend did steroids like once or twice, that's it. Not speed >.>

I quit Habbo. I'm semi retired on RS, i only go on RS on holidays to continue my holiday item collection.

Making excuses to try and redeem the fact you have a sad and dull life is not going to work on this forum, or any forum for that matter. And being an absolute ***** to everyone who trying to help you isnt going to help too. Im pleased that your temorarily banned but still unsatisfied that its not permanent.

lew!
16-02-2008, 11:27 AM
You say chatlogs are a waste of space, this is when you need them. Lol..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!