PDA

View Full Version : HabboHarmony - Housekeeping

RedCrisps
12-02-2008, 10:13 PM
There still claiming it as there own!
http://www.habboharmony.net/staff/

GoldenMerc
12-02-2008, 10:15 PM
not aceptable, Just screw up there system persnally thats what i'd do.
People need tought a lesson now days you can't just say remove my panel, You need to make them look like a fool so there like im not going to do that again.

iUnknown
12-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Caleb needs to complain to a lot of people. I'm not saying anything but from what I've seen, the DJ Panel extenhost sell for £10 looks similar to housekeeping to me.... but that's just me and it might not be the same!

theJOSH
12-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Caleb needs to complain to a lot of people. I'm not saying anything but from what I've seen, the DJ Panel extenhost sell for £10 looks similar to housekeeping to me.... but that's just me and it might not be the same!

It is the same,

*Text Removed*

Edited by H0BJ0B (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse someone of being a scammer.

[Oli]
12-02-2008, 10:23 PM
This panel is no longer in use by HabboHarmony - However when it was it was created by Caleb Mingle, original creator.

Either hacked or they don't want to go trough all that fuzz again.

PureQuest
12-02-2008, 10:28 PM
We don't use that panel.

We paid a proffesional design company to create a much better Panel. Please get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.

Awfy
12-02-2008, 10:57 PM
We don't use that panel.

We paid a proffesional design company to create a much better Panel. Please get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.
No you never.... lol.

GoldenMerc
12-02-2008, 11:01 PM
This panel is no longer in use by HabboHarmony - However when it was it was created by Caleb Mingle, original creator. This isn't a hacker, it is HabboHarmony, just so you all know ;)
tbh
I doubt you got a pro company to make u a panel it would be in the hundreds.

Carlsta
12-02-2008, 11:02 PM
www.habboharmony.net/dj is what they use now ;)
but yeah leave them now

This panel is no longer in use by HabboHarmony - However when it was it was created by Caleb Mingle, original creator. This isn't a hacker, it is HabboHarmony, just so you all know ;)

Snex
12-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Just downloaded the housekeeping from HabboRing and I see no form of licence which says I have to keep the copyright notice so if ever did complain to anyone all they would need to say is there is no form of notice stating they must keep the notice.

chrisgocrazyH
13-02-2008, 07:00 AM
LOL ITS JUST PHP DJ !! RIPPERS !@

RedCrisps
13-02-2008, 08:26 AM
it is i posted it like 2 weeks ago.

and to the person who says theres no copyright there is its just been removed

ALSO. on that new panel its still housekeeping. its so obvious :/

Johno
13-02-2008, 11:09 AM
ALSO. on that new panel its still housekeeping. its so obvious :/

Yeah lol, Its pretty funny how they have reused it again.

Just try logging in with any of the users and a random word for the pass (Like lol) and you see that the error you get is the exact same as it is on Housekeeping (Your Username And Password Did Not Match)
.:; Johno

Awfy
13-02-2008, 11:14 AM
Nothing can be done though, as Tom will just ignore you and will tell the ******* staff he lick 24/7 that Caleb is lieing.

GoldenMerc
13-02-2008, 11:15 AM
I dont think it is you know, I just tried all the exploits and there not there :S

RedCrisps
13-02-2008, 11:32 AM
they did use .htaccess for awhile, so they have probably changed a few things

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!