PDA

View Full Version : Need Club Tropica Domain And Layout

ThisNameWillDo!
12-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Hello, I need a Club Tropica style layout and a domain name for a fansite I am planning to make. I am able to pay you in credits on Habbo UK (since I don't play it anymore), items on Bitty Bay or islas on Club Tropica (it's your choice).

Just before anyone does ask me this, I do not go first.

I need the domain to be registered with namecheap.com so that it is transferrable to my account.

If you are interested in this, please post here or send me a PM on the forum or Club Tropica with the domain and the layout preview and what you want for it. Obviously, I WILL PAY MORE FOR A CUSTOM DOMAIN, which is what I would prefer.

You don't have to sell me the layout and the domain, you can sell me one of them separately if you wish.

Edit: I am also able to pay a small amount of runescape cash or Second Life lindens.

Thank you,
Vince.

Independent
13-02-2008, 12:28 AM
Hello, I need a Club Tropica style layout and a domain name for a fansite I am planning to make. I am able to pay you in credits on Habbo UK (since I don't play it anymore), items on Bitty Bay or islas on Club Tropica (it's your choice).

Just before anyone does ask me this, I do not go first.

I need the domain to be registered with namecheap.com so that it is transferrable to my account.

If you are interested in this, please post here or send me a PM on the forum or Club Tropica with the domain and the layout preview and what you want for it. Obviously, I WILL PAY MORE FOR A CUSTOM DOMAIN, which is what I would prefer.

You don't have to sell me the layout and the domain, you can sell me one of them separately if you wish.

Edit: I am also able to pay a small amount of runescape cash or Second Life lindens.

Thank you,
Vince.

Why do you own a crap fansite, if you have quit. |:

ThisNameWillDo!
13-02-2008, 11:21 AM
http://www.habboadventures.com ? Lol you might find that that is just a website that I don't use anymore, it is just sitting there doing nothing, same as about 6 of my other websites (not to do with Habbo). Now don't be a sad idiot and try and cause an argument in another one of my threads.

Thanks,
Vince.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!