PDA

View Full Version : HabboHarmoney.net Ball Room

:....:mike:....:
13-02-2008, 05:30 PM
A hotel message displaying an invite to the HabboHarmoney Valentine's Ball room.

Seems like it was packed within seconds.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7761/habboharmoneynx1.png

If you enter the room, please upload screenshots of the room, thanks.

Pyroka
13-02-2008, 05:31 PM
One word: *Sigh*

mlp16
13-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Habboharmony is ment to be the next Habbohut..

i dont like it though.

Pyroka
13-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Habboharmony is ment to be the next Habbohut..

i dont like it though.

Akela! being the next Becs? God help us... We don't need more favouritism in this damn society. -.-

matt093
13-02-2008, 05:46 PM
i am kind of in there but not talking, and it's boring to say the least.

Robby
13-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Its nothing special in my opinion

Dwight
13-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Akela! being the next Becs? God help us... We don't need more favouritism in this damn society. -.-

Why do you say Akela! is favouring people?

Pyroka
13-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Why do you say Akela! is favouring people?

Maybe because it's the amount of alerts HabboHarmony get on Habbo Hotel, and the fact she is favouring a website ran by Universe. (Who well, has a history) and quite frankly, it irritates me. There's always one website which has a staff member on, and aims to be the most successful fansite of the year. Thing is, without the staff there wouldn't be much interest in the website...

One example of what website should've been popular is HabboMeadow, one of the best Habbo Official Fansites, carrying on despite slowly getting less attention but still made other fansites look utter crap. Thing is, they never got alerts by Habbo Staff (which I applaud!) but, when confronted with the question of who HabboMeadow are/were, most people would say, "I liked that website alot" or, "Who?". With HabboHarmony however, when you mention them they're referred to as, "Isnt that website owned by Habbo Staff? WOOWWWW!" It brings a sigh to my mouth.

It's getting on my nerves so much. The websites which actually work hard are never acknowledged, and instead these websites owned by rich members of this community, or are owned by staff, end up hugely popular. Whatever happened to the equality of official Habbo websites? Oh wait, that went out of the window because now there's only one or two things that matter.

I could lead that onto the greed of the Habbo community too, but lets keep that for another day.

Xarea
13-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Maybe because it's the amount of alerts HabboHarmony get on Habbo Hotel, and the fact she is favouring a website ran by Universe. (Who well, has a history) and quite frankly, it irritates me. There's always one website which has a staff member on, and aims to be the most successful fansite of the year. Thing is, without the staff there wouldn't be much interest in the website...

One example of what website should've been popular is HabboMeadow, one of the best Habbo Official Fansites, carrying on despite slowly getting less attention but still made other fansites look utter crap. Thing is, they never got alerts by Habbo Staff (which I applaud!) but, when confronted with the question of who HabboMeadow are/were, most people would say, "I liked that website alot" or, "Who?". With HabboHarmony however, when you mention them they're referred to as, "Isnt that website owned by Habbo Staff? WOOWWWW!" It brings a sigh to my mouth.

It's getting on my nerves so much. The websites which actually work hard are never acknowledged, and instead these websites owned by rich members of this community, or are owned by staff, end up hugely popular. Whatever happened to the equality of official Habbo websites? Oh wait, that went out of the window because now there's only one or two things that matter.

I could lead that onto the greed of the Habbo community too, but lets keep that for another day.

In short, Universe is to do with it.

Virgin Mary
13-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Akela! isn't competent enough to be the next Becs, she's senile for goodness sake! Universe is nothing more than a new generation eyebrow.

Pyroka
13-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Akela! isn't competent enough to be the next Becs, she's senile for goodness sake! Universe is nothing more than a new generation eyebrow.

LMAO! Oh Mary, I do love you. You could say Universe is to do with it, but that would be giving too much credit in the issue.

Black_Apalachi
13-02-2008, 10:16 PM
That reminds me, I'm still owed a trophy from Akela! and one from 0rca and Gold VIP on HabboHarmony forum :P.

Ardemax
14-02-2008, 09:13 AM
That reminds me, I'm still owed a trophy from Akela! and one from 0rca and Gold VIP on HabboHarmony forum :P.

Didn't you post that somewhere else? Ah, don't matter.
But I agree fansite are getting favourited.
It is now like:
"Once Staff to a fansite to favourite them." Sorta thing.

beau03
14-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Wow good speech ryan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!