PDA

View Full Version : Animal Magnetism Help?

Velvic
13-02-2008, 09:32 PM
Right first of all i need to know who to get this ecto-tokens or whatever they're called, secondly i need to know how to get my holy symbol to be a saradomin one?
:S

x

DJ-Vimto
13-02-2008, 10:32 PM
to get ectotokens:

get 4-5 bones (any sort) and 5 clay pots, and 5 buckets.

go east from canifis untill you come near to port phasmatys. there you will find the ectofunctus.

go up the stairs and you will see a bone grinder, use the bones (1 at a time) on the hopper, then wind it, and collect the ground bones from the bin at the other end.

next, go back downstairs and down the trap door, follow the path round and keep going down untill you reach the bottom, then use a bucket on the slime pool to get 5 buckets of slime.

go back up, then click the ectofunctus to 'worship' it, which uses up 1 pot of bones and 1 bucket of slime.

after you have done that, talk to one of the deciples (sp?) who will give you the tokens.

secondly, a holy symbol IS the symbol of saradomin. if it isnt blessed, you can take it to one of the monks at the monastry near edgeville...i think its the one who sells the prayer skillcape that can bless it.

alternatively, if you have done horror from the deep, and have a filled holy book and 50 prayer, you can use the unblessed symbol on it to bless it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!