PDA

View Full Version : Site Themes

Awfy
14-02-2008, 08:43 AM
I'm about to start work on a line of pre-made CSS based layouts for sale on Zedtu. So if you have any idea for themes such as hosting, blog, cars etc just list them. Hopefully I'll get about 20 pre-made layouts up for sale by the time ZedtuGEAR goes on sale :)

DeejayMachoo$
14-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Gurd Idea :)

Agnostic Bear
14-02-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm about to start work on a line of pre-made CSS based layouts for sale on Zedtu. So if you have any idea for themes such as hosting, blog, cars etc just list them. Hopefully I'll get about 20 pre-made layouts up for sale by the time ZedtuGEAR goes on sale :)

ZedtuGEAR? since when did you know how to code? Well, at least well enough to code a full CMS.

Assassinator
14-02-2008, 10:29 AM
What happened to iOuch?

Hayd93
14-02-2008, 10:36 AM
a nice blog theme would be really cool.As well as a music theme.Also how mutch is this gonna cost when released because it looks really good and if at a good price i may buy.

Robbie
14-02-2008, 10:55 AM
ZedtuGEAR? since when did you know how to code? Well, at least well enough to code a full CMS.

Calebs coding it I think.

Awfy
14-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Caleb codes, I design...

Hayd93
14-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Caleb codes, I design...
How mutch will this system be sold for greg when it is released ?

Awfy
14-02-2008, 11:25 AM
We've not planned any prices yet as the system isn't complete. We don't want to put a price on something when we ourselves haven't seen the finished project. There will obviously be various stages of the system you can purchase, so the price will vary.

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 11:37 AM
i don't want to buy it.

Awfy
14-02-2008, 11:43 AM
i don't want to buy it.
Buy what :S

I'm asking for site themes not for you to buy something...

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 12:07 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not be rude towards others.

Agnostic Bear
14-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Caleb codes, I design...

Woulda been better with the dude who I help with (Ryan) ;)

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 12:28 PM
@ Redcrisps, shut your mouth & leave this forum.
Make me!

Awfy
14-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Woulda been better with the dude who I help with (Ryan) ;)
I wasn't too excited about Ryan working with me. I'm pretty sure he knows his stuff and can do the coding, just took forever for him to grasp what I was trying to tell him and his time limit online wasn't enough for us to get some serious work done. Pretty sure once he's through high school a bit he'll be a lot more able :)

Ajax.
14-02-2008, 01:19 PM
A nice portfolio and hosting one would be nice.

Agnostic Bear
14-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I wasn't too excited about Ryan working with me. I'm pretty sure he knows his stuff and can do the coding, just took forever for him to grasp what I was trying to tell him and his time limit online wasn't enough for us to get some serious work done. Pretty sure once he's through high school a bit he'll be a lot more able :)

I am so obviously the most pro coder here.

Hypertext
14-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Caleb codes, I design...
And quite well, might I add. ;)

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 06:20 PM
And quite well, might I add. ;)

And quite well you copy, might I add ;)

Hypertext
14-02-2008, 07:24 PM
And quite well you copy, might I add ;)
Post something ******* positive! You piece of ****, all you do is post negative comments, everyone wants you to leave this forum, other than people you suck up to.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Post something ******* positive! You piece of ****, all you do is post negative comments, everyone wants you to leave this forum, other than people you suck up to.

Shutup you yank, stop ripping layouts, you know NOTHING about design but how to copy and paste or view source do you?

And NEGATIVE nobody wants him to leave the forum. He says what he feels, can't ask for more than that.. If anything I want YOU to leave the forum.

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 07:37 PM
i want him to leave, and you can't exactly say your designs are good can u?

Hypertext
14-02-2008, 07:37 PM
alot of ppl do want him to leave actually.. and ur designs arn't great so u cantr say nething.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 07:40 PM
i want him to leave, and you can't exactly say your designs are good can u?

OUCH! That so hurt.. not.
Hey, that design is my first professional design and for the 2nd preview I got some good feedback so suckout.

Moh
14-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Portfolio
Web Hosting
Clan maybe?

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 07:41 PM
OUCH! That so hurt.. not.
Hey, that design is my first professional design and for the 2nd preview I got some good feedback so suckout.
Your very cheeky telling me to suck out!

Hypertext
14-02-2008, 07:43 PM
That yank comment hurt due to the fact that it's discrimination, and I'm english.. I moved to the US.

p.s. why u telling him to suckout.. hes telling it like it is.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Your very cheeky telling me to suck out!
Please do.

That yank comment hurt due to the fact that it's discrimination, and I'm english.. I moved to the US.

p.s. why u telling him to suckout.. hes telling it like it is.
Don't try run on a guilt trip.
Still makes you an american citizen doesn't it?
And because he replied to my post in a rude way when I did nothing to him?

Awfy
14-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Stay out my thread if you're going to argue, cba with idiots.

Agnostic Bear
14-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Stay out my thread if you're going to argue, cba with idiots.

Mhm, you four arguing (Reconix, theJOSH, RedCrisps, iGOboy) are all stupid and as bad as eachother.

The only person I remotely have anything against is theJOSH, you just seem to barge into every thread and spew out a lot of **** from your ***, you're not helping anyone and you're not contributing, not even C&C for layouts, shut up or tone down before the people of this forum decide they no longer want you here.

--

Also @greg:
If you do design, for the love of god on zedtu put in more colours, potential buyers will see your lack of colour as a lack of inspiration (well, the serious buyers anyway) I'm not saying your designs are bad (as I've seen some of them and I quite like the majority of them) I'm just saying that on zedtu you need some more colour, and your sig, I can barely read it. If you have to strain to read something that = nono to potential "clients" ;)

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 10:08 PM

No they don't.
Most people don't know me :)

And, I have the right to free speech,
(The 2nd ammendment, I do believe, or third?)
& No, It's not all negative, most of it is positive, I just am negitive, to
certain people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!