PDA

View Full Version : Never go on runescape again!

MattyBoy
14-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Well, i thought id go on runescape for a bit becuz i aye been on in ages. So i went on and found myself in the wildy by lvl 126 monsters and i had no chance, i died 4 hits. Lost most of my rune armour ALL of my inventory. Im never gonna go on again, unless a miracle happens in getting stuff again (p.s i went to see my gravestone but it wasnt there)

micky.blue.eyes
14-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Should've read the warnings and other things and you shouldn't take all your good stuff to a place where you might die. =/

*goes on RuneScape*

Nuct
14-02-2008, 09:50 AM
That's why i put basically everything in my bank. Apart from my runes, which i use to teleport whilst being attacked.

vito201-:D
14-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Why would you go into the wildy with so much stuff?
I usually 1-item it... those ghosts are too darned dangerous >_<

Sorry for your loss though, hope you do come back.

Crazy Bartender
14-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Oh no you lost 100k worth of stuff. Call the JaGeX Police.

Edit by Professor-Alex (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Tiked
14-02-2008, 02:16 PM

Go away?
Some people arn't that rich in RS and it's quite a loss.

micky.blue.eyes
14-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Go away?
Some people arn't that rich in RS and it's quite a loss.

Doesn't make it big enough to leave imo. =/ It's just a game. Loads of people here have lost 10 times what he has lost and dindn't make a cry thread or quit rs.

Tiked
14-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Doesn't make it big enough to leave imo. =/ It's just a game. Loads of people here have lost 10 times what he has lost and dindn't make a cry thread or quit rs.

I know he doesn't need to leave over it, but other people don't have to be sad and add sarcasm.

The Professor
14-02-2008, 03:35 PM
ANYWAY

Just mine pure ess or pick flax or something until you've made the money back, shouldn't take you more than an hour to make back what you lost.

8 smoke 8
14-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Some people Dont no life like you every day thinking about Pixels, Other people socalize ( dunno how to spell it) go out and have fun, I bet you site there in ur loft, light out, And your as pale As A sheet Of paper.

Conorx0
14-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Bet you lost like a mith skimmy and decided to exagerate abit didn't you.

kickerbat
14-02-2008, 05:24 PM
wow lets quit a game cause you lost 100k get over it..

micky.blue.eyes
14-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Some people Dont no life like you every day thinking about Pixels, Other people socalize ( dunno how to spell it) go out and have fun, I bet you site there in ur loft, light out, And your as pale As A sheet Of paper.

You don't have to no life to make 100k. =/ No offence, but by the look of your spelling and use of capital letters it looks like you're the one who no lifes and doesn't bother studying, not pow69. But your first language is probably not English (like me) which makes the situation understandable.

Matty
14-02-2008, 06:18 PM
You can make 100k extremely quickly. No need to go al emo about it.

jesus
14-02-2008, 06:53 PM
you should have banked it before you went then!

Crazy Bartender
14-02-2008, 06:54 PM

I don't play RuneScape and if I did it would take about 30 minutes to make 100k. Now learn to spell :8.

Iking
15-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Wow, that must suck.. Unfortunitly for me I got hacked (Level 62, username: I_Mormon_boy) my mining was like in the 70's, and I got hacked twice, first time someone took my guthix (1.6M) then I changed my password to something really easy (Stupid me), regained about 15.2 M, and got hacked, and lost my account.. So 16M in total. Yep, It sucks, however, I wouldn't mind if someone who is quiting decided they could let me play on their account, even though they don't have no items... or if they do, thats great... :rolleyes:
Anyone?, couse I really miss runescape.

Edit: I really don't want to make a new account, it takes too long and stuff..

iJoe
15-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Wow, that must suck.. Unfortunitly for me I got hacked (Level 62, username: I_Mormon_boy) my mining was like in the 70's, and I got hacked twice, first time someone took my guthix (1.6M) then I changed my password to something really easy (Stupid me), regained about 15.2 M, and got hacked, and lost my account.. So 16M in total. Yep, It sucks, however, I wouldn't mind if someone who is quiting decided they could let me play on their account, even though they don't have no items... or if they do, thats great... :rolleyes:

lol lazy

Sorry to hear you lost so much though

micky.blue.eyes
15-02-2008, 10:02 AM

Rofl! Leech! No offence but that's just being lazy and taking advantage of other people's work and of the situation. Sorry to hear you lost over 16.8m (15.2m and 1.6m doesn't make 16m) but it was your own fault. =/

Iking
16-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Rofl! Leech! No offence but that's just being lazy and taking advantage of other people's work and of the situation. Sorry to hear you lost over 16.8m (15.2m and 1.6m doesn't make 16m) but it was your own fault. =/
Sure, I'm being lazy.. but taking advantage? They don't want their accounts anymore, so i'll take them :rolleyes:. it's not that wrong, is it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!