PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Treasure Quest Guide

Afterhour
08-06-2005, 05:30 AM
Hi! Im only lvl 9 and my name is nutty520 but I actually completed the pirates treasure quest. If you are stuck and dont know what to do next,here's how.

NOTE:Only read this if you are stuck. Many people wanna spoil the fun for 450 gp,an emerald and a gold ring.

Requirements:60+ gp,a white apron and a spade

1.Talk to Redbeard Frank at Port Sarim. Tell him you are looking for treasure. He will tell you to get him Karamjan Rum.

2.Take a trip to Karamja. Go to the beer shop and buy Karamjan Rum for 30gp.
DONT go back to Port Sarim yet with the Rum in your pack. The customs will confiscate it. So talk to Luthas. He is in a small hut. Ask him for an employment.He will tell you to fill up the crate outside with bananas and he will pay you.

3.Pick some bananas at a jungle near the hut. You can fill your whole inventory with them.

4.Use the bananas on the crate to fill it up.Then use your rum on the crate to stash it in there.

5.Talk to Luthas again and he will pay you. Go back to Port Sarim and go to a nearby food shop owned by Wydin. The crate is inside the room. Wear your white apron and try and open the door. Wydin will stop you. Ask him you want to work here. Once you can go in,search a crate with no other crates surrounding near it. You get your rum.

6.Go back to Redbeard Frank and he will give you a key. He tells you that it opens a chest.

7.Go to a beer shop in Falador or Varrock. I forgot where I found it. It is a place with a bartender. Go up and go to the far left room. Open the chest inside and there is a note that says you have to go to Falador Park.

8.Go to Falador and go to a garden. Look at the statue and where it is pointing.Infront of the statue is a big X. Move your camera ALL the way up. You should see a giant X. So get ready to dig. You might wanna kill the Gardener first because he hates you digging his flowers. Dig the center of the X and you will receive your prize. A gold ring,an emerald and 450gp.

Rate it /20 please!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!