14-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Pictures of e5 leaked.

good news.

e5
14-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Ya think?

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Lol only got up at 4pm because of this jet-lag :P.

Robby
14-02-2008, 05:51 PM
What a shame :)

PaulMacC
14-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Who got a 'badge?

jesus
14-02-2008, 05:58 PM
aww =[ just as i got unbanned too

e5
14-02-2008, 05:59 PM
aww =[ just as i got unbanned too
Oh dear, I feel for you :(

L!nK..
14-02-2008, 06:01 PM
E5 Straight on the news reporting from habbo!

PaulMacC
14-02-2008, 06:03 PM
E5 Straight on the news reporting from habbo!
This is e5, Habbo Hotel, BBC News.

L!nK..
14-02-2008, 06:04 PM
And cut!

Asher
14-02-2008, 06:05 PM
it's constant BADGE ME PLZZZ BADGE ME PLZZZZZ. PLZZ BEGZ in the theatre

PaulMacC
14-02-2008, 06:05 PM
I got a badge, your all jealous.

msb.
14-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Bit late? e5?

Lee
14-02-2008, 06:09 PM
e5! your on in 30 seconds! get chnged !!!

e5
14-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Bit late? e5?
You seem to be posting news frequently and I didn't see you post it so who's the slow one

e5! your on in 30 seconds! get chnged !!!
What? :S

PaulMacC
14-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Hello this is e5 reporting for BBC news, Im here in the theatredrome in Habbo Hotel standing beside Lost_Witness.
e5: Hello Lostie, may I call you Lostie, Lostie how has todays events gone?
Lostie: Very good, I gave a badge to PaulMacC cause he is leet
e5: What about the habbo named 'e5'
Lostie: kk, I gave him one too
e5: scoree.
This is e5, BBC news, Habbo Hotel.

No offense elliot, just a little joke dude haha.

L!nK..
14-02-2008, 06:15 PM
and CUT.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Neversoft
14-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Roses were free?

Yum999
14-02-2008, 06:18 PM
This is e5, Habbo Hotel, BBC News.

If you look carefully, you'll notice that e5 is now in the employ of Habbox News Department.

Give him a break! :rolleyes:

L!nK..
14-02-2008, 06:19 PM
If you look carefully, you'll notice that e5 is now in the employ of Habbox News Department.

He should take your place

PaulMacC
14-02-2008, 06:19 PM

Lol, merked your own employee.

Yum999
14-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Lol, merked your own employee.

I don't quite see how that's merking, but whatever floats your boat.

For the record, I got 35 roses :D

e5
14-02-2008, 06:29 PM

Don't swear :P I don't think he knows the difference between BBC News and Habbox News! I prefer ITV news to BBC news anyway ;) For the record, and for those who thought you merked me, no you didn't 'merk' me :).

Bibliophobia
14-02-2008, 06:31 PM

ok ill take a breaking finding madeliene mccann brb

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Lol I got sent a rose :D.

Employ? Lol you only start getting paid at assistant manager (£1 a month) and when I was in your position, I never got any payment :P.

Btw that's rather ironic, when I was a news reporter, e5 claimed I spammed Habbox's news while everyone else seemed to think I did a good job. Funny how it's turned around - at least I didn't chuck in giant images which btw Elliot, Adzeh will tell you to remove :rolleyes:.

e5
14-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Lol I got sent a rose :D.

Employ? Lol you only start getting paid at assistant manager (£1 a month) and when I was in your position, I never got any payment :P.

Btw that's rather ironic, when I was a news reporter, e5 claimed I spammed Habbox's news while everyone else seemed to think I did a good job. Funny how it's turned around - at least I didn't chuck in giant images which btw Elliot, Adzeh will tell you to remove :rolleyes:.
I don't see any giant images, and as a trialist it's natural for them to make mistakes, which I am sure you would of done on more than 1 occasion. I don't understand why you're holding such a long grudge, I merely commented on what I thought was happening, and I don't seem to be spamming at all, only posting news that needs posting to reach the minimun amount of reports needed per week.

Bibliophobia
14-02-2008, 06:34 PM
I don't see any giant images, and as a trialist it's natural for them to make mistakes, which I am sure you would of done on more than 1 occasion.

robald doesnt make mistakes.
he's superhuman

e5
14-02-2008, 06:38 PM
robald doesnt make mistakes.
he's superhuman
I'm sure :D

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2008, 06:46 PM
I don't see any giant images, and as a trialist it's natural for them to make mistakes, which I am sure you would of done on more than 1 occasion. I don't understand why you're holding such a long grudge, I merely commented on what I thought was happening, and I don't seem to be spamming at all, only posting news that needs posting to reach the minimun amount of reports needed per week.

I was referring to the Mario & Sonic and Cliff of Paradise which have obviously been removed now.

I'd usually provide more constructive criticism but on the occassion I mentioned, you weren't "merely commenting on what you thought was happening". You were either looking for a usual fight or were simply jealous.

Oh and I wasn't trying to say you were spamming. Posting news as your job isn't spamming lol.

e5
14-02-2008, 06:49 PM
I was referring to the Mario & Sonic and Cliff of Paradise which have obviously been removed now.

I'd usually provide more constructive criticism but on the occassion I mentioned, you weren't "merely commenting on what you thought was happening". You were either looking for a usual fight or were simply jealous.

Oh and I wasn't trying to say you were spamming. Posting news as your job isn't spamming lol.
The Cliff's of paradise image was removed immdiately by Adzeh and a PM was sent, as I've said as a trialist I make mistake. The Mario & Sonic images does not need to be removed, it's not too big at all. I never look for fights nor was I jealous and I wasn't interested in being a news reporter at that time. I comment on what I thought was going on and it seems I was right at the time.

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2008, 06:53 PM
The Cliff's of paradise image was removed immdiately by Adzeh and a PM was sent, as I've said as a trialist I make mistake. The Mario & Sonic images does not need to be removed, it's not too big at all. I never look for fights nor was I jealous and I wasn't interested in being a news reporter at that time. I comment on what I thought was going on and it seems I was right at the time.

Yeah I said Adzeh would remove it.
Yeah I said I'd be more constructive but for the way you treated me when I was in your position.
Yeah I think you do look for fights actually.
Yeah it seems you weren't right at the time :S.

Ask anyone what they thought of the quality of my news reports. Just because I combined quality with quantity doesn't mean it was "spamming". I wrote reports that people wanted to read - that was proven by the amount of positive comments my reports got.

/end of e-fight? :rolleyes:

e5
14-02-2008, 07:00 PM
Yeah I said Adzeh would remove it.
Yeah I said I'd be more constructive but for the way you treated me when I was in your position.
Yeah I think you do look for fights actually.
Yeah it seems you weren't right at the time :S.

Ask anyone what they thought of the quality of my news reports. Just because I combined quality with quantity doesn't mean it was "spamming". I wrote reports that people wanted to read - that was proven by the amount of positive comments my reports got.

/end of e-fight? :rolleyes:
You were very late to comment, you even said he "would" remove it, when clearly he always has. You're not constructive. I was right at the time. At the time I never read your news reports so I can hardly comment, all I saw was alot of "written by prtscn" or robald.

This never was a fight.

PaulMacC
14-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Who's merking who

Black_Apalachi
14-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Omg you have problems.

You were very late to comment, you even said he "would" remove it, when clearly he always has. You're not constructive. I was right at the time. At the time I never read your news reports so I can hardly comment, all I saw was alot of "written by prtscn" or robald.

This never was a fight.

- The timing of my comment is not the point. It was simpy an example of how you yourself are not perfect.
- I said I wasn't constructive twice and gave the reasons.
- If you never read my reports, then it proves exactly what I said: you were either jealous or were looking for an argument (or both).

Honestly quit before you get any further behind :P.

Falcon
14-02-2008, 07:48 PM
omg, what a shame.

e5
14-02-2008, 07:49 PM
No I commented on the amount, not what was in it. I thought your substantial amount was over the top and thats all, don't take it to the heart pal.

@xP
14-02-2008, 11:49 PM
tut

i missed it. :P

Meanies
15-02-2008, 12:53 PM
No I commented on the amount, not what was in it. I thought your substantial amount was over the top and thats all, don't take it to the heart pal.

soz but you're supposed to post things when they happen? I'm sure someone can come up with a comment about how much crap you post on the forum every second it happens.

and do you have some kind of obsession with exclamation marks? in your 2 articles on homepage there's only one sentence that doesn't end in one.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Bibliophobia
15-02-2008, 01:01 PM
soz but you're supposed to post things when they happen? I'm sure someone can come up with a comment about how much crap you post on the forum every second it happens.

and do you have some kind of obsession with exclamation marks? in your 2 articles on homepage there's only one sentence that doesn't end in one.

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

he's excitable - its habbo.

Meanies
15-02-2008, 01:16 PM
he's excitable - its habbo.

thought i'd forgotten somethin. does he have a party in his pants when he hears the name? ono. he still wears nappies.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!