PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Creative Director required

MrPinkPanther
14-02-2008, 06:37 PM
The project
I am currently assembling a small team to take on the challenge of creating an MMOCC. I can't give much away about the project at the moment as its in early development. So what makes this different from my previous two clients? Basically I am now looking to do this professionaly, I have sufficient funds to purchase all of the art and pay for the servers.

Creative Director
A creative director is basically incharge of ideas. As a creative director you would have to refine the main concept involved with the MMOCC and submit more ideas to it. You would work closely with me to develop the client as I will be coding it and purchasing all of the artwork. I would prefer it if you had previous experience in online games whether its developing them or even just playing them. Please note that there is no pay for this work, it is completely volutary however you will recieve additional ingame benefits.

Application
Full name:
Email adress:

Do you have any previous experience in the MMOCC industry?

What could you bring to this MMOCC?

What concepts would you like to see in an MMOCC?

What would you like an MMOCC to be based around?

Requirements:

Acceptable English skills for communicating with the public
Minimum age of 14 or proven maturity in earlier post on HabboxForum
Knowledge of the MMOCC industry and what the public wantIf you wish to apply please complete the application and email it to [email protected] ([email protected]). A creative director will be selected in the next few weeks.

Regards,
George Ing
Developer and owner

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!