PDA

View Full Version : iGOboy.com - Shutting down.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Okay, seeing as I'm fairly new to Professional website designing I'm going to stick to Habbo designs only. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback, even if it was negative I still appreciated it :)

I'm going to post a thread on the selling section to sell the domain iGOboy.com / will sell at a cheap price, has a year left :) I'm hosted for free by a friend but she will host you for a few days until you can find another host.

Thanks all!:)
(PM me about the Domain :))

Florx
14-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Right... after 3 threads. You can't be bothered.

Good luck.

Assassinator
14-02-2008, 09:07 PM
*Blows the trumpet* Haray.

Florx
14-02-2008, 09:08 PM
*Blows the trumpet* Haray.
HAHA lol +Rep

CFairweather
14-02-2008, 09:10 PM
i just saw his 'Selling igoboy.com domain" thread.
he bought it 4 days ago....

Talk about short term

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry but I've quite frankly had enough of people attacking my designs. I just wanted feedback not hate mail. Constructive critisism I think its called?

Anyways, don't spam up my thread with your immature comments.

Assassinator
14-02-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm sorry but I've quite frankly had enough of people attacking my designs. I just wanted feedback not hate mail. Constructive critisism I think its called?

Anyways, don't spam up my thread with your immature comments.

Come on comrades, Attack!

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Ooft theres alot I could say about don-city but I won't, not an ******* sorry.

Assassinator
14-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Ooft theres alot I could say about don-city but I won't, not an ******* sorry.

No please share, ide love to hear your critisism, you get enough of it so you should have a few pointers.

CFairweather
14-02-2008, 09:20 PM
atleast he puts Effort into his work. to try and make it better, and not just give up. Constructive critisim, how could you possibly make Constructive critisim about someone closing a 'Never Even Started' site.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 09:23 PM
No please share, ide love to hear your critisism, you get enough of it so you should have a few pointers.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7594/jl1oo2.jpg
Ooft I love the grey.
And the grey..
Oh and wait more grey :)

Looks more like a Habbo scripting site than a game website.

CFairweather
14-02-2008, 09:26 PM
PFft HAHAHAHA. habbo scripting sites dont look like that and maybe he likes grey? atleast as i said, he doesnt give up on a project just because he cant be bothered to put work into it.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 09:28 PM
PFft HAHAHAHA. habbo scripting sites dont look like that and maybe he likes grey? atleast as i said, he doesnt give up on a project just because he cant be bothered to put work into it.

What the hell are you sucking up for? Kudos?
I only started the project to kill some time and make some designs anyway. No biggy, don't have a pop at me for stopping something that was never going to be huge.

Assassinator
14-02-2008, 09:29 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 09:33 PM
*Text Removed*

Assassinator
14-02-2008, 09:38 PM
*Text Removed*

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 09:42 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not be rude.

Jõnathan
14-02-2008, 09:48 PM
*Text Removed*

why shut your site down then?

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Because it wasn't a serious project anyway. I was looking to do a few layouts for some money. Not like a serious buisness ;)

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 10:00 PM
*Text Removed*

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 10:02 PM
*Text Removed*

HAHA made me laff

NOT :|

-REP

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 10:03 PM
*Text Removed*

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 10:04 PM
*Text Removed*

Yes, i know its all true. i am sad and depressed :rolleyes:

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Good, now leave this category back to your Habbo section,
You do not design or develop, so obviously, you're not welcome here.

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Good, now leave this category back to your Habbo section,
You do not design or develop, so obviously, you're not welcome here.
like i said before. make me!

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 10:10 PM
I can't, to be honest with you?
So, that is just a stupid thing to put.
You know, I cannot exactly make you. o.O

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 10:12 PM
I can't, to be honest with you?
So, that is just a stupid thing to put.
You know, I cannot exactly make you. o.O

kk then don't say it cuz you know i won't leave

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Well, it just prooves what a "rebel" you are.
Seriously why do you bother coming here though?
No-one likes to the extent, of will constantly talk to you etc,
You're in a design & dev category with no skill or intent for design or development?

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 10:15 PM
*Text Removed*

RedCrisps
14-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Well, it just prooves what a "rebel" you are.
Seriously why do you bother coming here though?
No-one likes to the extent, of will constantly talk to you etc,
You're in a design & dev category with no skill or intent for design or development?
i used to be back in tha days tho ;)

Snex
14-02-2008, 10:26 PM
[quote=iGOboy;4447108]*Text Removed*/quote]
It never opened anyway so I don't know how you can "stay" open. If were all stupid then leave this forum as none of us have interest to pay money for you stuff if you get motivated by people moaning at you. If you think it will amuse anyone on this forum then you are wrong however you've ain't got any fans of your project on here.

rawritsluke
14-02-2008, 10:42 PM
It never opened anyway so I don't know how you can "stay" open. If were all stupid then leave this forum as none of us have interest to pay money for you stuff if you get motivated by people moaning at you. If you think it will amuse anyone on this forum then you are wrong however you've ain't got any fans of your project on here.

Snex, shutup and leave my thread. It was going to open, I planned it all. Then I got idiots like them giving me greif so it made me want to chuck the site. But thanks to the negative comments just makes me want to progress and be a better designer.

Snex
14-02-2008, 10:47 PM
If you can't take critism then don't be a designer. There's a good tip for you.

Forge
14-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Sodding hell the members on this forum are seriously pathetic. Causing an arguement over nothing? Seriously grow up. Though most of the members who caused this arguement have gone to bed as their parents have tucked them in next to their teddy bears i have to say get a life. This person was wanting feedback for some layouts. You gave him that, which is fair enough.

Can any of you really say that you have never given up on something in your whole life? I very much doubt anybody has.

IGO: Good luck mate prove them idiots wrong.

rawritsluke
14-02-2008, 10:51 PM
I can take critisism, if you look at my past two threads iGoboy - Previews.
You will see the ammount I took okay?

theJOSH
14-02-2008, 10:52 PM
If you can't take critism then don't be a designer. There's a good tip for you.

Not critisism, it's more abuse.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Not critisism, it's more abuse.
Agreed :)

Snex
14-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Sodding hell the members on this forum are seriously pathetic. Causing an arguement over nothing? Seriously grow up. Though most of the members who caused this arguement have gone to bed as their parents have tucked them in next to their teddy bears i have to say get a life. This person was wanting feedback for some layouts. You gave him that, which is fair enough.

Can any of you really say that you have never given up on something in your whole life? I very much doubt anybody has.

IGO: Good luck mate prove them idiots wrong.
You points are correct but not everyone else when they give up there project makes up a thread saying, "I'm not doing this project no-more," and then start to abuse the community. I don't know what happened in the other threads so I just got my opinion from this one thread.

Bojangles
14-02-2008, 11:28 PM
You points are correct but not everyone else when they give up there project makes up a thread saying, "I'm not doing this project no-more," and then start to abuse the community. I don't know what happened in the other threads so I just got my opinion from this one thread.

I was just telling people I'm shutting it down. And going to sell the domain to generate intrest, not to get a big sob story. Generally in my other threads I took abuse not critisism.

Forge
15-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Snex, he didnt just give abuse out randomly in this thread. He took abuse that wasnt needed. To be honest i dont blame him for giving abit of abuse in this thread as some prats gave it him in the first place over nothing.

Bojangles
15-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Snex, he didnt just give abuse out randomly in this thread. He took abuse that wasnt needed. To be honest i dont blame him for giving abit of abuse in this thread as some prats gave it him in the first place over nothing.

Thats habboxforum for ya' lol.

Forge
15-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Yeah true. Most members now are too childish to reply with constructive critisism.
But let me just say not all members are like this. HXF does have a few members that i respect alot.

theJOSH
15-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Yeah true. Most members now are too childish to reply with constructive critisism.
But let me just say not all members are like this. HXF does have a few members that i respect alot.

Do you respect me? XD

Forge
15-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Yeah i do :P You do have some amazingly funny lines :P

oo off topic: The Queen said at one of her dinners after she finished "That was lovely dear - respec (while she clicked her fingers like ali G)" - NO JOKE! :P

theJOSH
15-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Yeah i do :P You do have some amazingly funny lines :P

oo off topic: The Queen said at one of her dinners after she finished "That was lovely dear - respec (while she clicked her fingers like ali G)" - NO JOKE! :P

Lol, @ Joke.
-----------------------+

What really pains me is, this forum (Design & Dev) used to be polite, helpful,
now only a few people actually retain that personality, while most others have
bummed off into a world of arrogance and rudeness.

Here are the people who still retain a helpful personality:
Caleb
Simon
Luke
Oli
Ryan (Blob)
Awfy

Forge
15-02-2008, 12:32 PM
There are a few more but if you think of how many members are active in these forums and out of them id say 9/10 are trouble makers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!