PDA

View Full Version : Racial Question.

Acinuoulation
14-02-2008, 10:18 PM
I would just like to understand and ask this question, If a black mans attacked why is it named a racial attack as soon as its reported, yet if a white mans attacked why is it just put under yob violence? Has the racial situation gone a bit over the top? Come on the black slavery and black/white separation has ended, can't they just move on?

Edited by Spectate (Forum Super Moderator): Moved from Teen Life.

dirrty
14-02-2008, 10:23 PM
its not always named a racial attack as soon as its reported...

that statement is too much of a generalisation.

Nain
14-02-2008, 10:56 PM
sorry but i dont know what your talking about. could you explain please =]

Antony
14-02-2008, 11:05 PM
If I take a report of an assault, I would ask why they think it happened, if they said its because of the colour of their skin, or someone was shouting racial abuse then attacked them, then it would go in as a race attack / assault.

However, if they just said i'd been assaulted walking down the street, and did not get a description of the offender, then we'd ask if anything suspicious happened earlier, if no, then it would just go in as an assault. The race of the ap would not need to be asked.

Virgin Mary
15-02-2008, 01:01 AM
I don't think I've ever actually heard of a black person attacking a white person on the grounds of race though. I don't think I've ever seen a black person saying a white person should be deported because they don't belong here either...

ToMmO258
15-02-2008, 01:30 AM
. I don't think I've ever seen a black person saying a white person should be deported because they don't belong here either...

Thats coz they do belong here , its a white country.

Virgin Mary
15-02-2008, 01:38 AM
Thats coz they do belong here , its a white country.
Based on what logic?

Neversoft
15-02-2008, 02:15 AM
Yep, it's pretty unfair.

A black man tried to mug my friends dad a few years back, although it backfired and my friends dad ended up beating the **** out of the black guy. The police assumed it to be a racial attack since the black guy was getting beaten up, but he was the one mugging people...

jesus
15-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Yep, it's pretty unfair.

A black man tried to mug my friends dad a few years back, although it backfired and my friends dad ended up beating the **** out of the black guy. The police assumed it to be a racial attack since the black guy was getting beaten up, but he was the one mugging people...did he get any kind of punishment? :O

Teyauna.
15-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Umm.. it takes a lot of investigating before it is called a racial attack. That's a false statement.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!