PDA

View Full Version : I've never really understood..

Falcon
15-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Well i'm straight but i've always wanted to know why people need to come out?
At the end of the day it's nobody's buisness who you have a relationship with really.

Muniflex
15-02-2008, 01:49 PM
At the end of the day it's nobody's buisness who you have a relationship with really.

Well i have always thought peopel shouldn't have to come out because it shouldn't matter who you go out with...

But it is because people/parents still don't expect their children/friends to be gay so they come out so people know because gay people are still a minority....

I think....:P

DJ-Vimto
15-02-2008, 02:10 PM
well, imagine you were a parent, and your son/daughter was gay/lesbian...

would you rather hear it from them that they were gay/lesbian or from other people?

Muniflex
15-02-2008, 02:16 PM
well, imagine you were a parent, and your son/daughter was gay/lesbian...

would you rather hear it from them that they were gay/lesbian or from other people?

I think he means people don't have to come out as straight so why should they come out as gay/lesbian.....

brandon
15-02-2008, 02:20 PM
I think he means people don't have to come out as straight so why should they come out as gay/lesbian.....
Because everyone expects you to be straight (unless you act camp) because the majority of people are. It's a stereotype.

Muniflex
15-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Because everyone expects you to be straight (unless you act camp) because the majority of people are. It's a stereotype.

Like what i said in my first post, i think...So i agree.lol

brandon
15-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Like what i said in my first post, i think...So i agree.lol
Sorry, only read your last post. :)

Muniflex
15-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Sorry, only read your last post. :)

Well learn to read all posts first then!

Lol joking:P

Dan2nd
15-02-2008, 03:13 PM
I think its cool if you just tell your parents but I hate it when gay people act like Daffyd Thomas from little britian and use ther sexuality for attention =[

Acinuoulation
15-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I woulda presumed they told there parents they was gay and then got kicked the **** out of, well thats only if you live in east london.

<3
15-02-2008, 04:36 PM

Well being yourself is probably something you take for granted :P

Also, you can't expect to meet someone if you dont let people know what you want

Lubricant
15-02-2008, 06:32 PM
It's not that common. Most people come out to friends and then it's just word of mouth.

Refresh
16-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Because i dont want my friends and family to think im straight when im not :s.

GianMarco-Pepe
24-02-2008, 04:02 AM
They have a death wish.

Ugawa
24-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Not everyone comes out, they lie to themselves or just think it's a phase.

X

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!