PDA

View Full Version : Do they care about scammers?

kai4321
15-02-2008, 03:43 PM
So many people try scam me with quick scams and like ff's ( Not me but did it to a friend). I report and they say we cannot give back furni if you have been scammed. I always write on the message im not asking for furni back just to get him banned or something cause we don't need these scammers around the hotel but they never do anything. I got perm'd for a stupid thing last time which looked like a scam but wasn't and these people ACTUALLY scam others and don't get nothing done to them ....

Fifteen
15-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah , tbh they don't care.
and most games are scams now anyway, like you said 2 friends doing falling furni / clone / quick trading / bet scams.
So its your fault if you want to take the risk really.

jesus
15-02-2008, 04:05 PM
habbo do say trade at your own risk though

so if you p2s on a fallin furni or somethin then you've given it to the person for them to do whatever they want wish

Nereo
15-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Habbo do not seem to take much interest in these sort of things however they are happening so frequently that Habbo simply could sort them all out and plus people should just be more aware with these sort of things like *** that they might be scammed
:rolleyes:

e5
15-02-2008, 04:52 PM
They said they scamming is not paying in things such as FF.

jesus
15-02-2008, 05:15 PM
They said they scamming is not paying in things such as FF.yes i think that everyone who plays habbo has established that...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!