PDA

View Full Version : White Spaceship Door

Mathew
15-02-2008, 04:19 PM
A friend wants 2 Thrones for his White Spaceship Door.
How much is it worth?
How much do people want it?
Are they easy to trade?
Should I do the trade?

Ashley
15-02-2008, 04:26 PM
How much is it worth?
3T 20CS, but remember Habbox is only a guide.

I've seen quite a few people struggling to trade them, so that'd be a no.

Are they easy to trade?
Same as above.

Should I do the trade?
If you want it, then I say you go for it. You're even making a nice little bit of profit there.

:)

Mathew
15-02-2008, 04:31 PM
I think the Monolinths are some of the best items items in Habbo, yet when I'm low on furniture, I want something to get me back up. Still, it would look VERY nice.

Thanks for the information, anyone else have any opinions?

Flamedragon3
16-02-2008, 10:14 PM
How much is it worth?
3T 20CS
I never see anyone asking for it, and i'm sure they would rather not have it as it is not a very good selling rare.
Are they easy to trade?
I've only ever seen them traded when they were first brought into habbo, but after that, I have not seen a single trade, but I have seen people wanting to sell them. So they are very difficult to sell in my opinion.
Should I do the trade?
Its up to you if you would like to buy the White Spaceship Door, as i've read you have an interest in Monoliths. But personally, I would not buy the White Spaceship Door as it is already very difficult to sell. Also if you did buy it for under the Habbox value it would drop in value on Habbox, as you have traded it for under the Habbox value. And if you wanted to sell it you would most likely not be able to trade it for the same value or more, making you have to sell it for less than you bought it, making you lose what you traded it for.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!