PDA

View Full Version : Kirby for Wii: Gameplay video

Niall!
15-02-2008, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2qeyD1K1A

Looks awesome.

Homesrfan
16-02-2008, 01:56 AM
This is VERY old. Since this has been shown, Nintendo has said that the Kirby game has been shelved...

Who knows if it really has, but this is really old.

Niall!
16-02-2008, 09:55 AM
This is VERY old. Since this has been shown, Nintendo has said that the Kirby game has been shelved...

Who knows if it really has, but this is really old.

It hasn't been shelved? It's been confirmed they're still making it.

Homesrfan
16-02-2008, 09:09 PM
It hasn't been shelved? It's been confirmed they're still making it.
It could be, I'm not saying its not, but Nintendo has been saying that it isn't coming out anymore. Nintendo does say this stuff a lot though and then reveal the game the next day.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=31762
Notice the date: December 17th, 2007
BUUUUUTTTT...
Matt Casamasina has said that the game is 'definitely coming' from the newest Wiik in Review. I'm not sure whether I should believe him though.

I definitely want the game. :)

GommeInc
16-02-2008, 10:33 PM
This looks really good. I like how Nintendo are bring back the characters again. But as some of you have said, no one knows when it is going to be released...

Bouncing
16-02-2008, 11:22 PM
im sure you and others will like it but i think personally those type of games are sad :(

Homesrfan
16-02-2008, 11:28 PM
im sure you and others will like it but i think personally those type of games are sad :(
Huh? In what sense?

Bouncing
16-02-2008, 11:31 PM
To me all i like are gun games and High defintion games etc. even if its not gun games i like guitar hero personally being a small little cute charactor doesnt intrest me, but im sure its really good if you like that kind of stuff

Niall!
16-02-2008, 11:50 PM
To me all i like are gun games and High defintion games etc. even if its not gun games i like guitar hero personally being a small little cute charactor doesnt intrest me, but im sure its really good if you like that kind of stuff

... Nintendo is famed for stuff like that though..

Homesrfan
17-02-2008, 01:27 AM
... Nintendo is famed for stuff like that though..
Seriously...
Really the only mature games that Nintendo has is Zelda, Metroid, and F-Zero.

Simmzay
17-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Looks just like SSBB.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!