PDA

View Full Version : Some Small Details

Black_Apalachi
15-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Just noticed some small things while doing stuff on Habbo just then.

Firstly, Habborella Crystal Balls are now much more useful as you have to be beside it to click it (like dice).

My other more interesting observation is probably old news but I never heard of it before: there seems to be a sticky limit.

After putting 50 stickies in a room (it happens to be the small box room), it won't let me drop any more. I get no alert, just can't drop any until I delete others.

Did anyone know of a sticky limit in rooms before?

jesus
15-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Yeah I think so, and I've never seen a sticky wall so this might have always been in place.

e5
15-02-2008, 10:10 PM
An alert no longer pops up when the room limit is met, but yeah there always was a sticky limit as I tried adding stickies for a comments room but it didn't let tme, back then it gave me a pop up saying "sticky_limit" or something. Good find with the globe though, bit better so we can do guess your fortune ;)!

Hurts
15-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Good find about the crystal ball, indeed they have more use! +Rep

Black_Apalachi
16-02-2008, 12:08 AM
An alert no longer pops up when the room limit is met, but yeah there always was a sticky limit as I tried adding stickies for a comments room but it didn't let tme, back then it gave me a pop up saying "sticky_limit" or something. Good find with the globe though, bit better so we can do guess your fortune ;)!

Good post there Elliot + rep :). It sucks to have "ememies" so needlessly and we obviosuly both have fulats with each other so I'm going to try and put it behind us from here on in ;).

And thanks Honey Monster :D.

e5
16-02-2008, 11:58 AM
I try not to have enemies and be nice all the time, and cheers ;) +rep for the find

le harry
16-02-2008, 12:00 PM
Nice find. :)

Frisky
16-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Should be unlimited furni + posters in rooms. Hate having the limit :/

Nice find :)

dannyisnotamazing
16-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Old news.

Laurensh1
16-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Good find about the Crystal Ball!

In v19 it's still clickable from not beside it.
Sticky limit is old sorry :o

Black_Apalachi
16-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Old news.

Some aspects may be but others clearly aren't.

Good find about the Crystal Ball!

In v19 it's still clickable from not beside it.
Sticky limit is old sorry :o

Was the update after the Habborella furni was released? Or are you talking about a hotel which has the furni but hasn't had the update?

And yeah I expected the sticky limit to be an old fact but I only realised it when I was trying to extend my Habbo Life thing in my memories room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!