PDA

View Full Version : Dress Like The Managers...

Don.tDiss.Me
08-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Because of course, EVERYONE can dress like the managers because EVERYONE has HC! I used to have HC and I hate it how people treat me different without it. I just decided it wasn't worth my money when I barely ever went on it. Then I saw the Salon thing at the bottom it said want to dress like the managers and showed you a picture of them. ALL of them had HC so how could we ALL dress like them?! (Not that I want to personally) I thought this was really quite "racist" I suppose. It just shows that even the managers don't want to be seen without their HC. I thought this HC thing had passed, but after what I saw yesterday I was really quite dissapointed. I thought habbo was better than this :@

Tomoten
08-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Habbo are money greedy or should i say Sulake are there worse then CokeaCola with money greedy-ness they would push someone to be Hc so they can get there Crummy three quid I agree with you Habbo shouldnt do this but who can we tell to stop it

Don.tDiss.Me
09-06-2005, 04:24 PM
mmm... but it just isn't fair on people that can't afford lol. oh well, we all know habbo is a con but still

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!