PDA

View Full Version : Getting into the sections (Trading)

kai4321
16-02-2008, 04:39 PM
I got like 10 people in my room (its a shop) but I couldn't see it on trading section. How do i get on that cause I thought it showed all people if they where above the minimum or whatever and I definetly was and I waited for ages but never showed up. It sucks cause less people can see you ...

Jordan3606
16-02-2008, 05:00 PM
There is no minimum, I think there is only 50 spaces on the list so you have to be one of the 50 most full trading rooms. If 50 rooms have more people than you in, then you wont appear! :(

Also, sometimes it takes a while to update the list (its not instant ;))

kai4321
16-02-2008, 05:05 PM
No no I meant minimum as in say people with 4 people in their room show up then I have 10 so I thought I am meant to be definetly seen but thats not the case. I been here maybe an hour and I can't see myself and it sucks cause no one comes if you dont show in trading section. (I got 5 clones thats why 6 ppl)

Ardemax
16-02-2008, 07:07 PM
No no I meant minimum as in say people with 4 people in their room show up then I have 10 so I thought I am meant to be definetly seen but thats not the case. I been here maybe an hour and I can't see myself and it sucks cause no one comes if you dont show in trading section. (I got 5 clones thats why 6 ppl)

Urm, try checking up the trading list?
Maybe you mis-read your own room name? lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!