PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEEKLY QUESTION] 'omg i pwnz u crysis'

Fez
16-02-2008, 06:46 PM
The new TF2 maps are coming by the end of next month, Badlands just got released for the PC. We can expect that next week for consoles.

I'm pretty much gameless till April, Lost Planet might be worth a rent for the multiplayer but that's about all I'm gonna get this month. It's my friend's birthday today so I went over and he was gonna get a PS3, turns out he got a 360 instead. The damn controller fealt so cheap and even he couldn't get the hang of it. I'm sure I just got used to the SIXAXIS.

Anyway this week I wanted to shed light on one platform we keep ignoring, the PC. PC gaming towers over everything but it's now declining due to consoles now dominating the market.

So now I ask you

Is PC gaming dead?

I don't think it's dead, but consoles are getting increasingly big sales. Most people have 360/Wiis now and with advancing games (Crysis) the PC with the right specs can cost a lot. But you do get the best experince and even my 3 year old laptop can run Team Fortress 2.

mangle
16-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Nope.

Never will be , you can constantly update it , make it lok better etc.

Doubt it will ever die. And anyway , look at the MMORPG stats.

Neil
16-02-2008, 07:11 PM
PC will never die, console is only dominating now because it costs alot to get a PC as good as a console and even more to make it better than a console so it's not dying it's just becoming more expensive, PC gaming is moving forward a hell of alot faster than consoles, Crysis is the most detailed game ever made and the only thing that can run it is PCs, they have to downgrade the whole game for it to run on a console

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!