PDA

View Full Version : Twink!

Crimson
16-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm really proud, been working on him all week. I just need to get +15 agi on both weapons and +15 agi on gloves, to replace 7.

I'm also going to try the fishing comp tomorow to see if I can get Lucky Fishing Hat.

Could anyone give me an insight though;
Do the Tasty Fish spawns re-spawn or not? Because i'm going to try to stay on Yajumba Isle (whatever it's called in the far north west) where there are no mobs to attack me. However there's only limited pools there.

And also, is the rare Keefer fish a high chance to drop if I spend all 2 hours fishing?

Thanks.

(i'll link to armory later tomorow, as i've parked him in a spot with his fishing stuff on in STV for the fishing)

Gnome
17-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm really proud, been working on him all week. I just need to get +15 agi on both weapons and +15 agi on gloves, to replace 7.

I'm also going to try the fishing comp tomorow to see if I can get Lucky Fishing Hat.

Could anyone give me an insight though;
Do the Tasty Fish spawns re-spawn or not? Because i'm going to try to stay on Yajumba Isle (whatever it's called in the far north west) where there are no mobs to attack me. However there's only limited pools there.

And also, is the rare Keefer fish a high chance to drop if I spend all 2 hours fishing?

Thanks.

(i'll link to armory later tomorow, as i've parked him in a spot with his fishing stuff on in STV for the fishing)

Yes, pools respawn there, I got the anglefish on my first pool, Althought its like 0.001 drop (1/500 tastyfish) I think. Yujamba isle is really good, as only say... 4 people are there at a time, and there the twinks who know what their doing, Heres link to my twink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Schwepp

i got my acc scammed off me, waiting on blizz to recall it for me. (:

Hope your twink goes well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!