PDA

View Full Version : Pasaje del Terror

Coldplay
16-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Anybody been on it (Blackpool)

Went on it today, never been so scared in my whole life.

stratosphere
17-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Tell me what happens in it :D

jesus
17-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Isn't it that little tour of the creepy house thingy? It's all false mind.

I watched a video of people going through that and they looked frightened for their lives!

Hitman
17-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Cool it has a Spanish name. :P Means 'Passage of Terror".

Sounds fun.

Virgin Mary
17-02-2008, 07:18 PM
It's not real though.

Stitch
17-02-2008, 07:20 PM
i just saw a short clip of it and it looks scary

Hitman
17-02-2008, 07:29 PM
It's not real though.Care to elaborate?

Slowpoke
17-02-2008, 07:46 PM
yeah i am from blackpool. 5 minute walk to the pleasure beach. it's basically a pitch black interactive **** you up house.

it starts when you go down some stairs. you have to knock on the door 5 times. you hear a voice and it says come in and you go into a room theres a girl lying on the bed. you all basically freeze it's proper scary and as you walk past the bed the girl jumps up and starts chasing you lol. eventually she gives up and goes. then throughout the 15 or so minutes your in there you're chased by guys with REAL chainsaws and axes etc. it's worth the money! you won't sleep for days ;)

Kardan
17-02-2008, 07:49 PM
yeah i am from blackpool. 5 minute walk to the pleasure beach. it's basically a pitch black interactive **** you up house.

it starts when you go down some stairs. you have to knock on the door 5 times. you hear a voice and it says come in and you go into a room theres a girl lying on the bed. you all basically freeze it's proper scary and as you walk past the bed the girl jumps up and starts chasing you lol. eventually she gives up and goes. then throughout the 15 or so minutes your in there you're chased by guys with REAL chainsaws and axes etc. it's worth the money! you won't sleep for days ;)

If they're real than it's only time before someone slips up and somebody loses a limb :rolleyes:

Slowpoke
17-02-2008, 07:51 PM
If they're real than it's only time before someone slips up and somebody loses a limb :rolleyes:

it's real i know someone who works on there :). and i've been told that's happened before although i don't actually believe it hehe.

and last year before the pleasure beach season started there was a day for the locals where you went "behind the scenes" and you got to go in there in the light and they showed us all the weapons; they were very real.

Mitch4?
17-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Yup they are real i've heard too, i always say "I'm going in next time i go" then when i get their knowone will come in with me :(

The best thing is, at one point you run out of the house and end up in a cafe in the pleasure beach and most of the time people run out screaming then the whole cafe laugh at them lol

jesus
17-02-2008, 08:25 PM
What's the point in the axes and stuff being real? It's just dangerous. :S

Asher
17-02-2008, 08:41 PM
I didn't like it. I tripped over after that exorcist girl popped up and scared me to death, everyone ran infront of me and left me.

Technologic
17-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Blackpool Pleasure beach is rabbish imo

Asher
17-02-2008, 10:21 PM
well the thread isn't about Blackpool Pleasure Beach, is it?????

HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE PASAJE DEL TERROR. NO? DIDN'T THINK YOU HAD.

Coldplay
17-02-2008, 10:25 PM
Lol Asher.

The scariest bit for me was either that girl, because I was looking at the wall and when I looked round she was RIGHT NEXT TO MY FACE!

Or the Hellraiser, because you are in like a tunnel with lights and theres this hellraiser guy talking then the lights go out, and then they come on and he's behind you, but I was at the back and I proper poo'ed my pants because he was right next too my face too O.o

When I came out in that pub at the end everybody was just like "Lol noobzor"

Falcon
17-02-2008, 10:33 PM
The thing that leads into a bar after it..?

It was the most boring thing of my life, watching fat people exercise is more fun.

Coldplay
17-02-2008, 10:36 PM
So you obviously have never been on it? Because every single person who goes on it is scared, So why bother posting for the sake of posting?

brandon
17-02-2008, 10:39 PM
It wasn't there last time I went :(

jesus
17-02-2008, 10:50 PM
It wasn't there last time I went :(It's been there forever! Maybe you just didn't know where it was? :P

brandon
17-02-2008, 10:51 PM
It's been there forever! Maybe you just didn't know where it was? :P
Oh! I probably just didn't notice it then. I wish I did now. :(

Coldplay
17-02-2008, 10:54 PM
I'd go on it again because it's a rush, but it's REALLY scary.

Asher
17-02-2008, 11:20 PM
I have seen the hardest looking guys run out swinging that door to the pub crying they've been so scared. It actually is a good scare and well worth the fiver you pay. They should record you so you can purchase the video.

Coldplay
17-02-2008, 11:27 PM
I know, it's a really good ride. Anybody who says they thought it was boring or that they weren't scared is lieing.

Virgin Mary
17-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Care to elaborate?
You aren't going to die on it.

Gnome
18-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah, my family all went into their when we went to blackpool, they came out white. Was a great picture. ;D

Dan2nd
18-02-2008, 03:35 PM
omg that sounds awsome reminds me of when I went to the Universal Studios on halloween there were zombies and guys with chainsaws chasing you there =D

Fart
18-02-2008, 08:11 PM
now this sounds like my kind of ride even though ill probs need like extra pare of boxers xD lol

Can anyone got a good and detailed video of this ride?
+rep if do

x

Coldplay
18-02-2008, 11:57 PM
No video exists, theres a little bit of one part on youtube, but your not allowed to film or use light sources inside, and your too scared to film anyway, seriously, all you care about is getting out, thats how bad it is.

le harry
20-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Aw damn, I was there was something like this in Australia. :(

stratosphere
20-02-2008, 12:57 PM
I thought I saw a girl being strangled on the TVs outside once..........

Misawa
20-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Went in there in about the year 2000. It came from America I believe. I highly doubt the weapons are actually legitimate, more like just realistic, and they were telling you they were real as part of the ride's gimmick. I remember the The Exoricst and Freddy Krueger scenes.

le harry
20-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Went in there in about the year 2000. It came from America I believe. I highly doubt the weapons are actually legitimate, more like just realistic, and they were telling you they were real as part of the ride's gimmick. I remember the The Exoricst and Freddy Krueger scenes.

I've just read the website.. It was originally planned for somewhere in Spain in a theme park or something, but it was changed to Blackpool because of not enough funding :S

Anyways, the videos on the website are well good haha.

Misawa
20-02-2008, 02:31 PM
I just went on the official website too and watched the video where you break out into the bar - '90s fashion flackbacks...

From what one of the people said about being chased by a chainsaw, I remember that at the end you are chased through a small corridor by Jason Voorhees.

jesus
20-02-2008, 02:31 PM
I've just read the website.. It was originally planned for somewhere in Spain in a theme park or something, but it was changed to Blackpool because of not enough funding :S

Anyways, the videos on the website are well good haha.Haha, it's just like Blackpool to get sloppy seconds.

Ad-ham.
20-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I just went on the official website too and watched the video where you break out into the bar - '90s fashion flackbacks...

From what one of the people said about being chased by a chainsaw, I remember that at the end you are chased through a small corridor by Jason Voorhees.
could someone link me to the video? (not the short one on youtube)

le harry
21-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Just go to the website via google.. and it's under "videos" lol

jackass
21-02-2008, 04:28 PM
I want to go to Blackpool, just to ride this ride.

I take it they are real people inside then? Not like robots/figures etc.

jesus
21-02-2008, 04:33 PM
I want to go to Blackpool, just to ride this ride.

I take it they are real people inside then? Not like robots/figures etc.That's what people in this thread have been saying, yes. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!