PDA

View Full Version : Invitations.

Blissa
16-02-2008, 11:34 PM
A lot of people nowadays just remove Invitations as 'Spam', but what if there was something so it wasn't spam? I've thought up an idea that perhaps there could be another icon on the userbar, called "Invitations", where people can create Invitations the same way they create their Habbo Homepages and send them to online people on their friends list. It might seem pointless but I think it would be a fun way of inviting people to parties, events etc. And maybe 10 random invitations come up on a Notice board page on the homepage too? Obviously you would be able to turn off the Invitations.

What do you think?

Shoed
17-02-2008, 11:07 AM
That's a good idea, I must agree with you Blissa. Maybe like the Welcoming Party alert'
Do you want to Come to this persons room and you can only invite once every 5 minutes. And like the ramdom Habbo's - 10 ramdom invitations appeared.

Yes,
fascinating idea.

jesus
17-02-2008, 03:19 PM
I like the homepage idea!

Affreux
17-02-2008, 03:35 PM
good idea but how would they go about it?

Blissa
17-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Well it would be pretty straight forward actually. You buy say... 5 blank canvases for Invitations, and you can decorate them how you want to. Like you decorate your Habbo Homes, by adding stickers, notes, etc. Then you choose one of your rooms from a drop-down menu (Which one you want to invite people to) Then you click a button 'Save' and then click another button 'Send it to all online friends'. Then the Invitations tab in the userbar would start to flash and those who have accepted to receive invitations can open it up and see who has invited them to their room. Then if they want to accept the invitation they click "Go to room."

Black_Apalachi
18-02-2008, 12:33 AM
It's a good idea but it would still be abused drastically.

That's a good idea, I must agree with you Blissa. Maybe like the Welcoming Party alert'
Do you want to Come to this persons room and you can only invite once every 5 minutes. And like the ramdom Habbo's - 10 ramdom invitations appeared.

Yes,
fascinating idea.

That wouldn't be good at all - you'd get annoying pop-ups jumping up at the bottom of your screen every five seconds :(.

Ardemax
20-02-2008, 08:44 PM
It's a good idea but it would still be abused drastically.

That wouldn't be good at all - you'd get annoying pop-ups jumping up at the bottom of your screen every five seconds :(.

Maybe you could turn off the thing?
But then again, maybe there's one that's useful...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!