PDA

View Full Version : My group - Seebay

dbgtz
17-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Well there are some people in Habbo (like me) who either have no time or just cant be arsed to trade their furni, but they wanna. So basically Ive created a Habbo ebay called seebay (here: http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/seebay (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/seebay) ). Anyone can use it really as you can trade internationally (although I dont recommend it). I put it in here as some of you might use the UK too, so you can put your furni up there.

The service is free of course. Ill probably be making membership where you can extend the days of which the bid thread stays up to 14 days and 28 days and make an exclusive group and stuff, which could become very handy if you wanna put it up long term.

You can join the group but you dont have to in order to bid. Again everything is free (at the moment). So if you wanna join, feel free too http://xhabbo.co.uk/images/smilies/wink_gold.gif
P.s. it is original, accept no imitations!

Boxiel
17-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Awesome.. joining :D

Shoed
17-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Awesome.. joining :D

Yes, that actually is awesome... I totally agree with Boxiel. It's a original, unique idea for a Habbo group which has never been thought of before?

The question is 'what made you think of making a group like that?' very ramdom.

But I've joined!

Good luck with it 100%:8

dbgtz
17-02-2008, 11:02 AM
I REALLY dont know how it popped in my head, I mean I hardly use ebay

Shoed
17-02-2008, 11:08 AM
I REALLY dont know how it popped in my head, I mean I hardly use ebay

Well however you discovered this fascinating idea... you should be quite proud of yourself. I know it's Habbohotel and everything but that is quite unique. To be honest groups have never really appealed to me as much as I'd like them to but maybe you could change that for me.

If you gave it abit more publicity on every forum related to Habbohotel you could get quite a following.
If I had rep power I would rep you unfortunately I don't.

But well done!:P

Bibliophobia
17-02-2008, 11:12 AM
post this on every forum you can find - itll be well popular

dbgtz
17-02-2008, 05:45 PM
thanks

jesus
17-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Excellent idea! :)

Ardemax
17-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Excellent idea! :)

Agreed.
But then HxF may not have as many users on it :S

jesus
17-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Agreed.
But then HxF may not have as many users on it :SOf course it will - people will just use both. :)

e5
17-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Although this is a very good idea, it won't be all that successful unless it became official as it's hard to make stuff on Habbo like that well-known and sucessful.

ExtraKen
17-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Well I think it will be popular, he has some good people in the group :).

And If it operates all well it will be perfect :P

you got ma support mate! :)

e5
17-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I just think people will forget about it and find they're not getting trades quick enough and they have to keep checking back and with it like that, it may well be just forgotten about.

jesus
17-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Although this is a very good idea, it won't be all that successful unless it became official as it's hard to make stuff on Habbo like that well-known and sucessful.You can't say that - this is original and unique!

ExtraKen
17-02-2008, 08:45 PM
I just think people will forget about it and find they're not getting trades quick enough and they have to keep checking back and with it like that, it may well be just forgotten about.

Well people come and people go :)

if they think its to slow they will leave. But knowing how most people are they join a group and never leave :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!