PDA

View Full Version : Updates, Jobs & Valentine Stickers

Leprachaun--X
17-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Updates, Jobs & Valentine Stickers
By Kitty - 17th February 2008

It has been quiet a week at Club Tropica and while it might not look like a lot has been happening… It’s been all go behind the scenes!

Groups?

James and Alan have been working hard to develop the profile sections and Home Page jiggery pokery and finally, after weeks and weeks of white space on the Home pages… Links to Club Tropica Groups will be added later today!

Club Tropica Groups will allow you to share interests, meet new friends, chat and gossip or, even post embarrassing photos of your mates down the pub last weekend! You can create or join as many groups as you like and the first one you make is FREE! So, why not create a group and build a little Club Tropica community of your own?

Valentines <3<3<3

Now, for all of you that were not logged into Club Tropica on Valentines Day, you will have missed the special love filled gift we gave to all those that where but, it’s not to late to add a little love to your profile…. We have placed a special 2008 Valentine sticker in the Catalogue for everyone; just click ‘shop’ and look under ‘specials’ but, hurry… It won’t be around for long!

Finally… How would you like to work for Club Tropica?

Due to some unforeseen problems we are currently seeing to add a couple of people to our technical and graphics team. Would you like to be a part of Club Tropica’s future? If you’re interested then check out our Job Application pages.

To find out more and apply for the Shockwave Client Developer position please click HERE (http://www.clubtropica.com/jobsapplications.php?job_id=59) or, to find out more and apply for the Graphics Artist position please click HERE (http://www.clubtropica.com/jobsapplications.php?job_id=60).

These positions are only available to those who reside in the UK, as occasional visits to our London Offices may be required and all applicants MUST be over 16 due to legal requirements.

These are paid positions with ClubTropica UK Ltd.

Well, that’s all the news for now, check back tomorrow for a new competition and enjoy the rest of your weekends!

Just found this :)

jesus
17-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Good find! It's a little late for Valentine's stuff now though. :P

ThisNameWillDo!
17-02-2008, 03:53 PM
What about the client that's about 3 weeks late?

- Vince.

jesus
17-02-2008, 04:00 PM
What about the client that's about 3 weeks late?

- Vince.More like 3 months!

---MAD---
17-02-2008, 05:40 PM
It seems the profile side to CT is a higher priority than the client atm :S.

Slowpoke
17-02-2008, 06:05 PM
It seems the profile side to CT is a higher priority than the client atm :S.

yeah it doesn't make sense tbh.

Leprachaun--X
17-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Well actually they aren't part of the client development team so they cant do anything about the client at all.

jesus
17-02-2008, 06:21 PM
It seems the profile side to CT is a higher priority than the client atm :S.Perhaps they are trying to take on Habbo's recently adapted 'social network' idea. :O

kk.
17-02-2008, 07:01 PM
well for the people who want to get a job developing (like i know many people on here are very good at), do you plan to apply?

i dont believe they have updated us and missed outt the client :(

Johnysk8r
17-02-2008, 08:33 PM
I was going to apply for Shockwave Client Developer but I don't think I will have the time.

More like 3 months!

Yeah,
About that. I have been waiting since late October though they did say they were opening in November.

benjamin
17-02-2008, 08:37 PM
um is it me or does this sound like habbo II.

Unpredictible.1
17-02-2008, 08:46 PM
where is there office

jesus
17-02-2008, 08:50 PM
um is it me or does this sound like habbo II.It's not just you, I've been thinking this ever since they made profiles similar to Habbo Homes.

Asher
17-02-2008, 11:51 PM
I think everyone is sick of just text and images and just want the client above all.

Charlie
17-02-2008, 11:55 PM
They seem to be focusing more on the features of the homepage then the client. When they should sort the client out first and then add features to it. Because at this rate, they are just going to lose members, not gain them.

And, it really does seem like a copy of habbo with the homepage and now the groups. The only difference is they allow extra things.

kk.
18-02-2008, 12:16 AM
for the last time, its called competition. even if it is a copy, they have everything habbo has and more so it would make sense to have an interest in CT.

and they dont make the client, the client developers are so they may aswell focus on other things rather than sitting back relaxing.

le harry
21-02-2008, 08:54 AM
if somebody wanted to get into graphics professionally surely this would be a headstart..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!