PDA

View Full Version : Any sites hiring?

DJ-Vimto
17-02-2008, 05:36 PM
hey all...

its not that often that i visit this section, but anyway..

for a few weeks now i've been considering getting back into DJing, whether it be for a habbo or non-habbo site, infact...any sort of site really.

so yeah, if any of you know of any sites that are currently hiring DJ's then please post/pm me with the info.

as far as my experience goes...had around 3-4 years experience, with numberous sites, I'm most probably known from HabboFM, which i spent about 18 months working for, starting off as a DJ, then working my way up to Assistant Manager...but then for reasons unknown to me the site was closed down.

I have a pretty extensive knowledge of SAM broadcaster and have a fully licensed copy of it.

DJRMX
17-02-2008, 05:46 PM
www.rmxradio.co.uk (http://www.rmxradio.co.uk)

RMXRadio is currently employing great DJ's to work fo us and get the site popular. I remember you from the old days of HabboFM and envied your DJ Name lol.

we would love to have you work for us and help us get the site popular

if u fancy a chat please add [email protected] ([email protected]) to msn or pm me

DJ-Vimto
17-02-2008, 05:51 PM
www.rmxradio.co.uk (http://www.rmxradio.co.uk)

RMXRadio is currently employing great DJ's to work fo us and get the site popular. I remember you from the old days of HabboFM and envied your DJ Name lol.

we would love to have you work for us and help us get the site popular

if u fancy a chat please add [email protected] ([email protected]) to msn or pm me

thanks, i'll check it out.

btw, the radio stats are mucked up, you might wanna fix that ;)

DJRMX
17-02-2008, 05:55 PM
thats our hosts fault. working fine then they did sumat :(

plz bare in mind we have only wrote sum content

hopefully you will work for us

DJ-Vimto
17-02-2008, 06:02 PM
thats our hosts fault. working fine then they did sumat :(

plz bare in mind we have only wrote sum content

hopefully you will work for us

was nothing personal, just the first thing i noticed.

you may also want to consider hiring some content development staff aswell, it'll widen the load a bit so as not to put too much pressure on you (assuming you are the site owner)

i will decide properly in a few days time, gonna see what other sites are hiring aswell before picking one or maybe 2 to apply for

SmileUK
17-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Ah nice to see Paul getting back to DJ'ing. Good old HabboFM when i was DJ Neck aha.

And that RMXRadio.co.uk reminds me so much of habbomeadow and I know you could buy it/was released free on joomla thingy but a lot of people may accuse you of ripping.

By the way Paul, www.mytropica.net are currently hiring DJ's if your interested

DJ-Vimto
17-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Ah nice to see Paul getting back to DJ'ing. Good old HabboFM when i was DJ Neck aha.

And that RMXRadio.co.uk reminds me so much of habbomeadow and I know you could buy it/was released free on joomla thingy but a lot of people may accuse you of ripping.

By the way Paul, www.mytropica.net (http://www.mytropica.net) are currently hiring DJ's if your interested

hmm, if thats a clubtropica fansite i'll have to make an account on CT before taking that into consideration

--ss--
17-02-2008, 08:17 PM
HabboxLive are ;).

=Collecting=
17-02-2008, 10:20 PM
www.habbo-hc.com :)

DJ-Vimto
17-02-2008, 11:31 PM
HabboxLive are ;).

i went on habboxlive and im sure it said they were taking apps from international and not uk DJs

hmm, i'll look again tomorrow, might have been my eyes deceiving me :eusa_thin

edit

www.habbo-hc.com (http://www.habbo-hc.com/) :)

as with habboxlive, i'll take a look tomorrow ;)

<?PHP>
18-02-2008, 07:18 AM
jobs.hhgs.net . . .

=Collecting=
18-02-2008, 10:08 AM
If you dj for habbo-hc.com ill make you the DJ manager

<?PHP>
18-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Gawd and i thought i was desperate^^

DJ-Vimto
18-02-2008, 05:30 PM
at this rate im gonna end up with people fighting over me :O

=Collecting=
18-02-2008, 07:27 PM
Gawd and i thought i was desperate^^

How is it desperate when i need a DJ manager anyway lol

DJ-Vimto
18-02-2008, 08:40 PM
How is it desperate when i need a DJ manager anyway lol

then why not pick one of the existing DJs for the job?

i know id be angry if i was a DJ working for a site then all of a sudden some new guy comes along and is given the DJ Manager job

KnuxIBF
18-02-2008, 10:45 PM
HxL are taking DJs on from UK & Inter ;]

We all know you want to be with me and Baz again Paulio ;D

SmileUK
18-02-2008, 11:03 PM
HxL are taking DJs on from UK & Inter ;]

We all know you want to be with me and Baz again Paulio ;D
hands off i want him Mike :(

Matt

Catzsy
18-02-2008, 11:09 PM
We have quite a lively radio section at HabMate.com and never dismiss
applications for good Dj's.

=Collecting=
18-02-2008, 11:39 PM
then why not pick one of the existing DJs for the job?

i know id be angry if i was a DJ working for a site then all of a sudden some new guy comes along and is given the DJ Manager job

I got no DJ's atm site is opening soon :) So if anyone wants to be a DJ, forum mod, news reporter, rare value reporter pm me :)

matt093
19-02-2008, 12:15 AM
Here or HFFM.co.uk

DJ-Vimto
19-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Here or HFFM.co.uk

been there, done it, got the t-shirt.

anyway, thanks for all the input. i've sorta decided on at least 1 site to apply for. not sure how many others i will send in an app for, i dont really wanna apply and get a job on loads of sites then have to turn round and say 'i cant do it' because i havent got enough time.

if i get time tomorrow i will send in apps to 2 or 3 sites, unless of course the initial application involves sending a voice clip because im kinda recovering from a throat infection and finding it difficult to talk atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!