PDA

View Full Version : Selling 2 mil (BH method) for paypal.

Cyndia
18-02-2008, 01:42 PM
9$ for 1 mil, 18$ for both.

When we trade, it'll be through the BH method (read this thread for instructions --> http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=440697), and I'll probably do it small increments (maybe 100k-200k's worth) at a time to minimize the risk of you losing any money, and I'll probably set the trade time for an off peak time (aka really early in the day or really late) so the chance of other people walking into BH and killing us is slimmer.

Oh and I also have godsword shards 1 & 3 if anyone is interested in buying that (worth 1.7mil).

Ps. You have to have a level 50-95 account, because I'm in the 80's and I can't go into the other BH caves.

Let me know if you're interested in buying!

its-me-sam
21-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Im intrested... are you trusted?

Cyndia
21-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Yup, I'd like to think I am anyway :) You can go look through all my old posts and threads and stuff for old trades i've completed and vouches etc. Did you just want to buy the 2 mil or did you want the godsword too?

And yeah.. I didn't go online for a day or two, and I guess they updated bounty hunter? I have to try it out once or twice to make sure I'll be able to trade you easily, but from what I've read on the forums it still seems do-able?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!