PDA

View Full Version : TheBobbas 2nd Consept.

Jamieb
18-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Well I WAS making it into a site but wht do you think of this...

A fully intigated forum/site

If you like can you tell me what fetures you would like...

Thanks JAMIEB

Ajax.
18-02-2008, 04:41 PM
A copy of myBOBBA/TheHabbo.

loserWILL
18-02-2008, 04:43 PM
Last time I checked myBOBBA and TheHabbo (Greg) didn't invent integrated vBulletin websites.

Ajax.
18-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Last time I checked myBOBBA and TheHabbo (Greg) didn't invent integrated vBulletin websites.

But its bascily where everyone is copying from.

loserWILL
18-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Like I said Greg wasn't the first person to make integrated vBulletin websites.

Ajax.
18-02-2008, 04:59 PM

I know he wasnt'. I never said he was.

theJOSH
18-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Well why state Jamie is copying then? :rolleyes:

Goodluck with it Jamie. :)

Bojangles
18-02-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm sick of everyone accusing people of stealing Gregs ideas. THEY'RE NOT! Greg didn't invent the intergrated vBulletin sites. Lots have them. You people just boost his ego.

Snex
18-02-2008, 06:56 PM
A copy of myBOBBA/TheHabbo.
In your terms. It will be also a copy of:

HabboxForum.com
ClubHabboForum.com
Habbo.netand every other habbo forum as he's using a vBulletin.

Good luck.

Andys
18-02-2008, 07:05 PM

Couldn't agree more.
+Rep.

Awfy
18-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Think you'll find ClubHabbo, HabboxForum and Habbos don't use sites on their forum software. However I did start making Habbo sites using content management systems and the likes through vBulletin. I wasn't the first in the world or out of the habbo fansites but I did put a lot into them and they then became popular. Rather than these random Habbo forums who just installed vBadvanced and left it.

DeejayMachoo$
18-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Think you'll find ClubHabbo, HabboxForum and Habbos don't use sites on their forum software. However I did start making Habbo sites using content management systems and the likes through vBulletin. I wasn't the first in the world or out of the habbo fansites but I did put a lot into them and they then became popular. Rather than these random Habbo forums who just installed vBadvanced and left it.

And there he goes again.

and Jamie Gl :)

Invent
19-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Shut up Oohjamaflip, was he complaining? No. He clearly just said he was basically the first to properly develop a habbo fansite using vB, unlike the rest of the fansite community who just install the plugin and leave it.

DeejayMachoo$
19-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Shut up Oohjamaflip, was he complaining? No. He clearly just said he was basically the first to properly develop a habbo fansite using vB, unlike the rest of the fansite community who just install the plugin and leave it.

And there u go again :l

Pazza
19-02-2008, 11:03 AM
There you go again more like?

I don't have a clue what everyone is on about. It is a good idea to do that, it isn't copying although it was used mainly for the habbo community by whoever. So I agree with both sides.

WD for whoever came up with it
Gl Jamie aswell

Ajax.
19-02-2008, 04:07 PM

Thats what i meant.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!