PDA

View Full Version : Fountain Of Kitsune!

e5
18-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Apprantly doom has arrived in the Sky Kingdom.. Check the homepage in 5 minutes.

Screenie: http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/8388/skykingdomdn8.png (http://imageshack.us)

/discuss

As Prince Feng and Princess Shu journey back to their kingdom, a matter of great urgency besieges their father the Sky Emperor.

The Fountain of Kitsune has been sabotaged!

Although youths with spray paint and pending asbo's haven't been ruled out of the Sky Emperor's investigation, he suspects a far greater evil.

The Shadow Sprite, Draxiel, is one of the Sky Kingdoms most powerful elemental sprites. His powers far exceed that of OCella the Water sprite, Pelion the Earth sprite and Burnard the Fire sprite. However, he has always come second to the power of the fox sprite of Light, Kitsune.

The attack on the Fountain Of Kitsune makes him the prime suspect. He should be approached with great caution.

The Fountain Of Kitsune was not only a peaceful, tranquil and relaxing focal point for the people of Aoralia, it was also the source of all the kingdoms power. Following the act of sabotage, the power has now ceased and the Sky Kingdom has been plunged into shadow! This has triggered a dramatic sequence of events that could result in the Throne being released!

Albeit from beneath the Sky Emperor's body... as opposed to your Catalogue!

If seven nights should pass with the Sky Kingdom in shadow then the land will never again see the light of day. This will not only mark the end of the Sky Kingdom, as we know it, but will also see all the Elemental Sprites destroyed including our dear friends OCella, Pelion, Burnard and Kitsune, whom we met last year.

The Sky Emperor has invited you to share your wisdom with him. Choose a suggestion from the options below and we will get back to you tomorrow (Tuesday 19th) with his decision.

What do you think the Sky Emperor should do?
The people of Aoralia need him to make a decision, and fast! Help him make his decision.

The Sky Emperor must...
Restore the fountain
Track down Draxiel
Pray to Kitsune
Pack his bag, it's over!

Also the Japan/Orient furni is in the catalogue!

Screenie:

Black_Apalachi
18-02-2008, 05:20 PM
/discuss

Explain :S. Honestly, please gather all the evidence before racing to be first.

e5
18-02-2008, 05:22 PM
Explain :S. Honestly, please gather all the evidence before racing to be first.
He said post away, so I did, lol. Screenie up

Shoed
18-02-2008, 05:23 PM
He said post away, so I did, lol. Screenie up

good find but whats sky kingdom

Seany
18-02-2008, 05:24 PM
5 minutes means tomorrow morning in lost_witness land.

Shoed
18-02-2008, 05:25 PM
5 minutes means tomorrow morning in lost_witness land.
agreed

Black_Apalachi
18-02-2008, 05:27 PM
He seems to be ignoring me lol. Btw he better not start throwing Sky Dragons out :rolleyes:.

Edit: Nice thread re-name ;).

Seany
18-02-2008, 05:30 PM
I posted it in another thread :D

e5
18-02-2008, 05:31 PM
The newsie is out now, check the homepage or top of this thread.

Hazza
18-02-2008, 05:33 PM
This has triggered a dramatic sequence of events that could result in the Throne being released

hahahahaha do it!!

e5
18-02-2008, 05:33 PM
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2560/japanorienthh5.png (http://imageshack.us)

Hazza
18-02-2008, 05:34 PM
the throne will lose value now.. great:8

LOLMATT
18-02-2008, 05:37 PM
any ideas when this is gonna come out?

Black_Apalachi
18-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Haha cheap Thrones now like Dinos!!!!

Btw this is a repeat of the other thing that had all the same sprites in? :rolleyes:

:Act
18-02-2008, 05:43 PM
*gets angry*

If you would care to read the next line after the possible impending release of the throne u will see that it will be released form beneath the emporors body, as opposed to the catalogue.
They WONT be released. Gawwwd it bugs the crap outta me when ppl dnt read the next line.
Im now gna have 75 ppl messaging me over and over that thrones will be released.
for gods sake.
If the price falls, buy up ^.^ Cuz they aint coming out ;)
x

e5
18-02-2008, 05:45 PM
*gets angry*

If you would care to read the next line after the possible impending release of the throne u will see that it will be released form beneath the emporors body, as opposed to the catalogue.
They WONT be released. Gawwwd it bugs the crap outta me when ppl dnt read the next line.
Im now gna have 75 ppl messaging me over and over that thrones will be released.
for gods sake.
x
Do you think the same thing here will happen with what HelKat did? Kitsune or w.e is part of lost's tribe and he needs to carry on his travels with him and leave us?! :O I doubt it.

:act - I didn't get the next line though :P

Flamedragon3
18-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Throne won't/shouldn't be released... but it will act like it has, it will drop very low in value, due to silly people who think it will be released and sell it. All I can ask for to save the Throne is this... "Do not sell them" otherwise they cannot change in value on Habbox or HHGS. =]

e5
18-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Throne won't/shouldn't be released... but it will act like it has, it will drop very low in value, due to silly people who think it will be released and sell it. All I can ask for to save the Throne is this... "Do not sell them" otherwise they cannot change in value on Habbox or HHGS. =]
We've already said it's not going to be.

LOLMATT
18-02-2008, 05:59 PM
and how do u do that?
did lost_witness tell u when u gave him a quicky

Flamedragon3
18-02-2008, 06:07 PM
Its my view of the Throne, and if you read all of what I said, you will know I was trying to make a point to people. 'Don't sell them or they will definitly drop a lot in value'. But people will sell them for 40CS... so oh well :/

Black_Apalachi
18-02-2008, 06:08 PM
*gets angry*

for gods sake.
x

THANK YOU!

e5
18-02-2008, 06:11 PM
and how do u do that?
did lost_witness tell u when u gave him a quicky
Unlike you I listen to other members and I read.

jesus
18-02-2008, 06:22 PM
Thrones won't come out. :)

e5
18-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Thrones won't come out. :)
yeah, we know.

Hurts
18-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Chinese range again -.-, it was only released the other day.. & they ain't worth the prices either. Nice to see the Bulrush back again, as well as the Japanese line!

jesus
18-02-2008, 06:37 PM
yeah, we know.Then what's the problem with everyone?

Bibliophobia
18-02-2008, 06:40 PM
O FUH GOD SAKE

y bring kitsune bak

soon ocella and bernard and the yellow one will be bak

jesus
18-02-2008, 06:45 PM
O FUH GOD SAKE

y bring kitsune bak

soon ocella and bernard and the yellow one will be bakThat's what I voted. It's obvious!

Bibliophobia
18-02-2008, 06:47 PM
That's what I voted. It's obvious!

vote?
wha?
metaphoric, right?

CRI

Ardemax
18-02-2008, 06:58 PM
i voted save de fountain
cause there is somming new coming on the news saying that it is bad if u drink bottled water
so im really helping everyone
the next thing is that i'd lol in someones face if they said throne was coming out.
cause no hotel manager except ione would do it :)

e5
18-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Then what's the problem with everyone?
What problem? They might release that gothic fountain again.

Kardan
18-02-2008, 07:00 PM
All the mention of the word 'Sky' makes me feel the Sky Dragon will be hitting the catalogue soon :rolleyes:

e5
18-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I thought that, Kardan :P Maybe a prize, but doubt it.

jesus
18-02-2008, 07:16 PM
vote?
wha?
metaphoric, right?

CRIYou vote on the bottom of the story...

I thought that's what you were talking about. :S

Hiro
18-02-2008, 07:21 PM
WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE THE WINNER GO TO JAPAN?
I'd actually enter then..

e5
18-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Kardan still hasn't got his trip to Iceland yet ;)

Hazza
18-02-2008, 07:27 PM
I chose;

Pack his bags, give up! or w/e it was.

Bibliophobia
18-02-2008, 07:30 PM
All the mention of the word 'Sky' makes me feel the Sky Dragon will be hitting the catalogue soon :rolleyes:

the use of words make me think a habbo dictionary is coming

ColyTom
19-02-2008, 10:31 AM
What problem? They might release that gothic fountain again.
Yeah, what's wrong with that?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!