PDA

View Full Version : Purelyhabbo - Refresh!

TotalShambles
19-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Hello, i have deside that purelyhabbos forum is in need of a refresh.
All the posts and staff permitions have been deleted..
You can apply for staff now right here!
We need the following:

-- General Manager -- (we might have one he just needs to get back to me so apply for something else aswell :) )
-- Forum Skin Designer
-- Forum Super Mods
-- Forum Moderators
-- Help Staff -- (We will make a help desk later on but for now we need them to answer questions asked in the help section :) )
-- Events Staff
-- Competion Manager
-- Competion Staff

Apply here with the following
Subject : [PH] Application

-- Name:
-- Habbo Name:
-- What Hotel You Use:
-- Why You Would Like To Be Staff:
-- What Job You Would Like:

Thank you for reading,
Regards,
-Blemished- :: Purelyhabbo / Owner Founder

.Daniel
19-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Looking good :)

Also, thanks for the advertisement for JustNetwork in your signature - remind me again, do I know you?

TidgyPie
19-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Your forum = FAIL!

You expect too much out of your staff dont give them a minutes peace tbh =] BTW wrong forum ;)

=]

cunning
19-02-2008, 11:59 AM
What's the link?

TotalShambles
19-02-2008, 02:40 PM
I don't expect too much, i expect the staff to do there jobs.
i expect the forum manager to make / edit the forums,
i expect the GM to do the general management of the forum..
i expect mods to moderate the forums..
its what most people expect of there Staff
yes when PH was first relesed i was lazy now im getting into doing the site and doing my jobs :)

JustNetwork i host of you :)

Www.forum.purelyhabbo.com (http://Www.forum.purelyhabbo.com)
btw im changing the skin i need a new one as im awair the one that this boy gave me he copied off of another forum :)
EDIT: For some reason my site has dissapeared i will be back soon. :)

thanks,
-blemished- :: Purelyhabbo Owner

Blob
19-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Your forum = FAIL!

You expect too much out of your staff dont give them a minutes peace tbh =] BTW wrong forum ;)

=]

You = FAIL!

Now go away Jazke.

@xP
19-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Link doesn't work.

TotalShambles
20-02-2008, 08:37 AM
I know there is something wrong with the domain / the domain has expired it will be sorted out shortly.
Kindest Regards,
Daniel Hollands :: Purelyhabbo Owner / Founder

oJosh..
20-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Hello, unfortunately our website got terminated by accident and our forum got deleted as well. We will be opening the website when we get enough staff to help create it, and in time we will get our forum out and open. We have suspended PurelyHabbo.com due to testing purposes, but we will be UN suspending it soon.

Do YOU want a job on PurelyHabbo.com? Just email us on [email protected] with the following.

Name:
Habbo Name:
What you can bring to PurelyHabbo:
Why we should hire you:

We will reply within 48 hours to see if you will get an interview.

GoldenMerc
20-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Why do you guys keep posting this, - rep to the people who post anymore this month :]
Im sick of it thease sites are terreble and dont need advertisement...

oJosh..
20-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Hello.

Thanks for the kind feedback. We don't "keep" posting. We just post every now and then. Also, there is ONE site and you said these in other words 2 or more.

If you have a problem with us posting on this forum, why not PM it to me and not post it?

GoldenMerc
20-02-2008, 05:41 PM
You dont need to post this site has fail written all over it, Also im not going to PM you as you posted its public im not going to PM you like its classified this site is a failure firstly for the past 5 PurelyHabbo's its been fake vB's, Once when i was in cpanel i came across a retro o.O
I mean quit early!

oJosh..
20-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Hello. Again thanks for the reply. But we are not going to quit. We did not own the website when it had the fake vb's, we owned it after that. We got given the website by family which we are not saying. Also, about the retro, I never saw that on there. Maybe someone put it on because lots of people did know the password.

Also, on the website there is nothing saying "Failure", if you put some glasses on, like I wear, you will be able to see what is on the website, nothing saying "failure".

Please reply, if you have anything further to say.

GoldenMerc
20-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Even i know thats not true, When i was in cpanel it had fake vB which you were telling :job2 was real i found the retro dont lie to me, I dont need glasses on its a failure, What does this have that no other sites have...

:job2
20-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Yes you did own the site when the fake VB's were installed because you were the one asking for my help, it was you and -Blemished- who run it. You and -Blemished- are both known for owning many nulled VB's and uploading retro's so it doesnt matter how many times you try, each time your reputation will put people off

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!