PDA

View Full Version : This Throne Business [GOT A SCREENIE]

iTweedz
19-02-2008, 11:27 AM
http://images.habboupload.com/1203448451.png

What ever you think of it. But i sent lostie that this morning and he replied with that.

To be honest i think it means, if we dont help the emperor bad things could happen resulting that the thrones would be released. However we always sort things like this out, there is never a failure.

Immenseman
19-02-2008, 11:30 AM
There we go, that's that one sorted for sure.

Hiro
19-02-2008, 11:34 AM
I just want it to be released so I can LOL at everyone that has one.

iTweedz
19-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Yeh i love for it to be released. But it wont happen.

salacious
19-02-2008, 11:43 AM
I doubt they would have released it anyway, good find on asking him, I think.

jesus
19-02-2008, 12:12 PM
The part of the article has been pointed out already in Blissas thread.

SugarBabyRach
19-02-2008, 01:45 PM
If they release the throne theyre just killing the rare throne, if every one had one it would be worthless, so In a way, im glad theyre not releasing it

Jordan3606
19-02-2008, 03:44 PM
If it were released, there would be a hell of a lot more suicide stories on the news

e5
19-02-2008, 03:55 PM
lol, you call him chris.

HeartRates
19-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Ever questioned it could be a fake screeny?

And he could be a throne trader lol, Making people think they defiently are not coming out.

I dont think they are but hmm..

Bibliophobia
19-02-2008, 03:56 PM
If they release the throne theyre just killing the rare throne, if every one had one it would be worthless, so In a way, im glad theyre not releasing it

glad you caught on luv

Killerfaz
19-02-2008, 04:17 PM
I messaged Berbano9 with the message

'Simon are thrones getting released?'

He replied

'No!'

I didn't get a screenie unfortunately, but I hope this helps, doubt anyone will believe me though.. lol :)

anyway, for the time being.. cheap thrones yay!

Mystifo
19-02-2008, 05:03 PM
So many of you on this forum are english.. speak english yet you cannot enterperate what is written. Thrones will not be released, and if they are there was no sort of warning in this article.

For those who are sitting there with the look on their face like, 'duh mate sez frones r been released, wht u chttin?, here is a simple explaination.

'This has triggered a dramatic sequence of events that could result in the Throne being released! Albeit from beneath the Sky Emperor's body... as opposed to your Catalogue!'

The line highlighted in bold and underline are the important ones, albeit means that it will be released from the Sky Emperor's body, and the KEY word, OPPOSED, meaning NOT TO YOUR CATALOGUE.

Now I reccomend you spend some time away from Habbo and revise your english grammar and word use, Lostie's message is simple conferming the fact that if you read the article correctly, you will see thrones are not been released.

Bibliophobia
19-02-2008, 05:04 PM
So many of you on this forum are english.. speak english yet you cannot enterperate what is written. Thrones will not be released, and if they are there was no sort of warning in this article.

For those who are sitting there with the look on their face like, 'duh mate sez frones r been released, wht u chttin?, here is a simple explaination.

'This has triggered a dramatic sequence of events that could result in the Throne being released! Albeit from beneath the Sky Emperor's body... as opposed to your Catalogue!'

The line highlighted in bold and underline are the important ones, albeit means that it will be released from the Sky Emperor's body, and the KEY word, OPPOSED, meaning NOT TO YOUR CATALOGUE.

Now I reccomend you spend some time away from Habbo and revise your english grammar and word use, Lostie's message is simple conferming the fact that if you read the article correctly, you will see thrones are not been released.

you revise your spelling =)
you make rare but simple mistakes

Black_Apalachi
19-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Yes!!! That's the best thing Lost_Witness has ever said - right at the end of his term as manager as well!

I pointed out immediately that nobody had read it properly :$.

Btw most of that is grammatically incorrect/doesn't make sense :P.

Ardemax
19-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes!!! That's the best thing Lost_Witness has ever said - right at the end of his term as manager as well!

I could read it :O but that's just me I suppose...
And yeah, I hope every understands that thrones aren't being released.

Virgin Mary
19-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I guess some people are under the impression that "as opposed to your catalogue" means "in your catalogue".

19-02-2008, 05:43 PM
lol, you call him chris.

haha:P

Mr Hotel Manager & Lost_Witness, would have also been amusing, had he called him that.

Shame that the throne isnt being released, i would have loved to have been around to see the downfall of rare values.

GhostFace-
19-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Lol@u first name basis with him xD

your out of your mind if u think he would actually realese em

Mystifo
19-02-2008, 09:53 PM

@Bibliophobia and Robald

I wrote that on my iPod touch, very hard to make things correct.

Black_Apalachi
19-02-2008, 09:54 PM
I kind of wish the more intelligent ones of us hadn't pointed it out because Thrones might not take a dive now :(.

Hypertext
19-02-2008, 10:11 PM
How modest :rolleyes:

Asher
19-02-2008, 10:20 PM
why do you call him chris as though you know him or have some sort of tangible relationship with him ;s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!