PDA

View Full Version : Social Teens - New Project (Help Required)

Col
19-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi there.

I am currently in the process of planning a new website project.

The project will be very similar to: www.rouseindahouse.com

It's based for teens / young adults, from the age of 13+. The website will contain a vBulletin Forum (which still has to be bought), photos, videos, blogs, arcades, etc.

I am currently looking for someone with great design skills, with a vBulletin Forum, hosting/domain (or if they can buy hosting or a domain). Ideally, I am looking for ONE person who can supply all of these things, rather than individual people.

I am very experienced when it comes to marketing, as I have a business background - So, advertising and promotions would not be a problem, as I can deal with those.

This project should be very successful, as you can see from www.rouseindahouse.com, they have thousands of users, posts and threads. It can also become a profitable project also.

If you are interested - Private Message me with your e-mail address, and what you can offer.

Thanks, Col.

Blob
19-02-2008, 03:53 PM
So you need someone with a vbulletin, hosting and a domain? And what are you buying?

Col
19-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Well basically - It would be all theres. So nothing, I guess. Afterall, if it comes to be successful, chances are that the person would make their money back, plus more.

theJOSH
19-02-2008, 05:03 PM
I have, no reason to critisise, badly, only that it will be a tough job to infact
get a social networking site up, with only 2 people.

Col
19-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Obviously it will be a tough job - But I find having more than about 2/3 people working on one project during development can be quite stressful, and it's much easier relying on one person, rather than relying on 6/7 different people - Because people are likely to pull out, and I have no time for that.

theJOSH
19-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Ah I see, well, I could help on the design part of it

Col
19-02-2008, 07:09 PM
Hmm - PM me your MSN, and we can talk. It would be the skins of the vBulletin needing designed, icons etc. needing made.

<?PHP>
06-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Take it no pay offered up front?

Unpredictible.1
06-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Take it no pay offered up front?

ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING

HABFM.NET
NOOB

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Hypertext
06-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Make something original ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!