PDA

View Full Version : Sky Emperor Hall Throne Room!

OhLiam
19-02-2008, 12:55 PM
What could this room mean?

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6098/throneaj5.png

le harry
19-02-2008, 12:58 PM
NOBODY KNOWS!!!! :O:O:O

Immenseman
19-02-2008, 01:05 PM
im there now!!

Blissa
19-02-2008, 01:13 PM
A throne room is just where an emperor sits.

dbgtz
19-02-2008, 07:48 PM
pillar will probs be next rare. Wont be sky dragon as that was for pixel maze only.

Hiro
19-02-2008, 07:50 PM
pillar will probs be next rare. Wont be sky dragon as that was for pixel maze only.

and a funky friday.

jesus
19-02-2008, 07:53 PM
It's just a room - it doesn't mean anything. Especially not 'the throne is being released'!

PaulMacC
19-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Habbo know themselves if the throne is released they will corrupt habbo.

Hitman
19-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Habbo know themselves if the throne is released they will corrupt habbo.
Quoted for truth. It'd cripple the Habbo trading for a while, as HCs are used for smaller trades and thrones for bigger.

I don't care what happens though, I hardly play. :P

GhostFace-
19-02-2008, 08:41 PM
its probally a room that will link to more rooms ( there will probbaly be a room comp )

Flamedragon3
19-02-2008, 08:49 PM
There is a lot of questions for what the next rare to be released could actually be...

We have an idea of five rares in this room of what it could be...and only one would make sure no-one on habbo has got it yet lol. The five rares are the; Nordic Pillar, Sky Dragon Lamp, Silver Elephant, Bird Bath (blue) and the Throne.

The Nordic Pillar is the only safest rare out of the five, as no-one yet owns it, but it is also probably the worst rare out of the five, as Pillars seem to be very unwanted, where as Dragons, Nellies, Thrones and Bird Bath's are some of our favourite rares lol.

If the Sky Dragon Lamp was to be released, there would be a few angry rich people who own them. But then again, it would make sense for it to be released, as the 'Sky Emporer' does sound familiar to the Sky Dragon Lamp...

If the Silver Elephant was released, it would cause fears of the Bronze Elephant being released too. I don't know what this has to do with the Sky Emporer, but there is a lot of them in his Temple lol. Maybe there is a lot in Japan? Lol.

If the Bird Bath (blue) was released, then I think most of us know Viennese and Jean.Piere would be the main two people to get a big hit, and a few others with bulk Bird Bath (blue)'s would be kind of angry too. These seem to be the most used rare though for the Sky Emporers Temple and entrance, but I think its because places like Japan are peaceful with things like Bird Baths, and the Bird Bath (blue), is the colour of the sky... 'Sky Emporer'.

And if the Throne was released... well, most of the hotel would be furious and would leave. It could ruin Super rares as they are liked to be traded for Thrones, and people can't rate themselves with Thrones. e.g. "I'm worth 5T". They would end up saying something like, "I'm worth 200-300CS" lol. But the only way that the Throne matches the Sky Emporer is because all Kings and Emporer's must have a Throne...

Overall, lets hope the Nordic Pillar is released, even if we don't like it at all. Lol!

lScottl
19-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Nice room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!