PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold Laser With Wallie-Card!

MONEYMAGIC
20-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Introducing a fab new payment method! Get your Habbo credits with Wallie now and you will get a Golden Laser Gate for FREE!

Wallie-card is a pre-paid card with which you can pay easily and safely for your Habbo Credits. You can buy a Wallie-card from any newsagent or local store which displays the PayPoint logo. To find the nearest place you can buy a Wallie-card, just click here!

Not only does Wallie-card offer an easy and safe payment option but it also offers fantastic value on Habbo Credits. Just check out the prices below!

Prices
£20 = 300 Habbo Credits
£10 = 150 Habbo Credits
£5 = 65 Habbo Credits
£3 = 35 Habbo Credits
£1 = 10 Habbo Credits

How to get your FREE Golden Laser Gate
You must make an individual purchase of £5 or more using a Wallie Card. This purchase must be made between Wednesday 20th February 9:00am and Wednesday 27th January 9:00am. You will receive one Golden Laser Gate for every individual purchase of £5 or more and they will be sent to your Habbo hand, in a present, on Friday 29th February, no later than 5pm.

Wow! Sounds good!

Link Below:
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/109-...th-wallie-card (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/109-habbo-credits-now-available-with-wallie-card)

Immenseman
20-02-2008, 10:52 AM
oooh, nice find +rep. So we'll be seeing a lot more gold lasers then.

Kewl
20-02-2008, 10:56 AM
I hope the "and before wednesday 27th January" is a typo.

Pendulum
20-02-2008, 10:56 AM
This purchase must be made between Wednesday 20th February 9:00am and Wednesday 27th January 9:00am.

Woops Typo.

MONEYMAGIC
20-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Who were the people who had them. Bet there gutted :P

Jordy
20-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Why do they keep using PayPoint cash methods?

Ukash is IDENTICAL to Wallie-Cards and Paysafecard is very similar.

Ukash works in EXACTLY the same way and is bought at EXACTLY the same places...

I also refuse to walk into a shop going 'HI CAN I BUY A WALLIE CARD?' - Not only does it sound stupid, but some people would think your taking the ****. Sorry but this method not only sounds stupid, but it's already there in the form of Ukash.

Even for a gold laser I wouldn't dare walk into a shop and ask for a Wallie card :S

WHAT WALLIE CAME UP WITH THE IDEA?

Slowpoke
20-02-2008, 01:43 PM
should be worth quite a bit?

bo$$
20-02-2008, 01:48 PM

I also refuse to walk into a shop going 'HI CAN I BUY A WALLIE CARD?' - Not only does it sound stupid, but some people would think your taking the ****. Sorry but this method not only sounds stupid, but it's already there in the form of Ukash.

Even for a gold laser I wouldn't dare walk into a shop and ask for a Wallie card :S

If it's the exact same, bought in the exact places and is used in the exact same ways, then who the hell cares? Some people may find this method more convenient and Sulake is just making more money.
And lol at "Even for a gold laser"

Shoed
20-02-2008, 03:19 PM
If it's the exact same, bought in the exact places and is used in the exact same ways, then who the hell cares? Some people may find this method more convenient and Sulake is just making more money.
And lol at "Even for a gold laser"

lol but walk into your local shop
can i av a wallie card plz you'll not only sound like a idiot, pratt more like.

bo$$
20-02-2008, 03:20 PM
lol but walk into your local shop
can i av a wallie card plz you'll not only sound like a idiot, pratt more like.

Well I wouldn't know what a Wallie Card is since I don't live in the UK.
Besides that, Sulake is just giving people more options so that they can make more money.

e5
20-02-2008, 03:51 PM
LOL at the name, Wallie-Card. You're a wallie if you get one :P

Laurensh1
20-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Wallie Card is in NL.. But we have Euro's :l

TidgyPie
20-02-2008, 04:23 PM
I've worked it out now ~:P

Black_Apalachi
20-02-2008, 04:40 PM

I totally agree. It is identical to Ukash. The only difference is that you can buy smaller bundles with this Wallie card. However, the larger bundles are pretty much the same and I have also noticed that you don't make any extra savings when spending £20 rather than £10 with Wallie and Paysafe. On the other bundles you get like 5 Credits extra.

As for the Gold Laser Gate, they're getting a bit stupid now. I admit I bought Ukash for a Red Laser Gate as it was the first Laser and it was unpredictable but it only hit the 10CS mark I think and now lies at 6CS along with the Black one. As there are already Gold Lasers around (not sure how many), their current value will just drop to even lower than the Red and Black.

All in all, walking into a shop and asking for a "UK-ash" or "Ukash" card (depending on whether you even knew how to pronounce it), is embarrising enough. I am certainly not walking in and asking for a Wallie card :$.

Well I wouldn't know what a Wallie Card is since I don't live in the UK.
Besides that, Sulake is just giving people more options so that they can make more money.

Read the thread then lol.

efq
20-02-2008, 04:44 PM
das exactly wt i was thinkin, i dnt wna go in and ask for a wallie card. I sound like a total ****

Black_Apalachi
20-02-2008, 04:50 PM
das exactly wt i was thinkin, i dnt wna go in and ask for a wallie card. I sound like a total ****

At the same time though, that probably means not as many people will buy it. Meh, it won't be worth more than 5HCs so it's not worth it.

TidgyPie
20-02-2008, 04:57 PM
got my 2 free lasers coming the 25th lol woo

=]

Black_Apalachi
20-02-2008, 04:59 PM
got my 2 free lasers coming the 25th lol woo

=]

Oh dear I feel sorry for you :(.

TidgyPie
20-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Oh dear I feel sorry for you :(.

tbh i did need credits and you get 2 free gifts i dont care if they drop its still something free its better then spending £10 on sms credits and getting no extra gift =]

Jordy
20-02-2008, 06:04 PM
tbh i did need credits and you get 2 free gifts i dont care if they drop its still something free its better then spending £10 on sms credits and getting no extra gift =]Did you just walk in and go 'Hey can I buy a £5 Wallie Card?' - How did it go? Did you get people laughing at you? People wondering what the hell you where on about? Or is all of Bristol as silly as you :(

HeartRates
20-02-2008, 06:43 PM
I just asked my mum to buy me a wallie card and gave her 5 pound

she gave me a funny look den go..

***'s a wally card?

den i say ask for 1 in co-op

den she gave me my money back and sed.. dont be stupid

SHE FINKS IM JOKIN :(

Ardemax
20-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Imagine is you said willie card LOL.
"I would like 10 willies please!"

Wallie.
Wallie.
Wallie.
Wallie.

I'm still not getting used to it...

No.1.HAB
20-02-2008, 08:35 PM
lol and i was just about to buy 2 for 2 T each thinking i would make a good profit :)
i think ill just wait untill they are 5 hc each like the other two lmao

UNLUCKY :)

-:Undertaker:-
20-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Ahh so the Gold Laser Gate will become a 5 CS gate now, mmm not suprised to be honest as all the other Hotels have had a deal involing the Gold Gate and PayPal/Wallie.

bo$$
20-02-2008, 08:39 PM
I totally agree. It is identical to Ukash. The only difference is that you can buy smaller bundles with this Wallie card. However, the larger bundles are pretty much the same and I have also noticed that you don't make any extra savings when spending £20 rather than £10 with Wallie and Paysafe. On the other bundles you get like 5 Credits extra.

As for the Gold Laser Gate, they're getting a bit stupid now. I admit I bought Ukash for a Red Laser Gate as it was the first Laser and it was unpredictable but it only hit the 10CS mark I think and now lies at 6CS along with the Black one. As there are already Gold Lasers around (not sure how many), their current value will just drop to even lower than the Red and Black.

All in all, walking into a shop and asking for a "UK-ash" or "Ukash" card (depending on whether you even knew how to pronounce it), is embarrising enough. I am certainly not walking in and asking for a Wallie card :$.

Read the thread then lol.

I'm not like a lot of users on this forum. I don't post in threads without reading first.
Thanks for the suggestion though, lol.

Black_Apalachi
20-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Btw these are only £5 and there are already some while Black and Reds were £10 and were brand new.

The Gold Laser will be lucky to end up at 2HCs tbh.

Judge Judy
20-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Lol at the name "Wallie-Card"

Reminds me of that game "Where's Wallie/Waldo?"

Ardemax
21-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah, Gold Gates will be like Green Marquees, never sell!

alex 1889
21-02-2008, 05:15 PM
i smell another crappy ukash card idea, cant they just release the lazer gates in the catalog?

Asher
21-02-2008, 05:49 PM
isn't this just the same as splash plastic?

Bibliophobia
21-02-2008, 06:16 PM
I just asked my mum to buy me a wallie card and gave her 5 pound

she gave me a funny look den go..

***'s a wally card?

den i say ask for 1 in co-op

den she gave me my money back and sed.. dont be stupid

SHE FINKS IM JOKIN :(

buy it urself :rolleyes:

ColyTom
21-02-2008, 09:42 PM
buy it urself :rolleyes:
H's probably embarassed.
I'm asking my dad to get me one tommorow.

GreenCrayons.
22-02-2008, 05:57 PM
IF ANYONE WANTS A WALLIE CARD
PM ME ILL GET YA ONE :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!