PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Techie Wanted

:job2
20-02-2008, 06:17 PM
www.HHGS.Net may be looking for a full time techie to help out around the site. If your interested you will need to be registered on HHGS and have a good reputation.

I said MAY be looking because if me and Ross cant find anyone suitable we wont bother finding one and will just have to make do without one.

Danny

Moved by lAscend (Forum Moderator) from Forum Designing. Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks.

blanky12!
20-02-2008, 06:37 PM
www.HHGS.Net may be looking for a full time techie to help out around the site. If your interested you will need to be registered on HHGS and have a good reputation.

I said MAY be looking because if me and Ross cant find anyone suitable we wont bother finding one and will just have to make do without one.

Danny
Well, if your still looking, I'm a good VB tech.

I am not registerd on your forum, but I am going to happily register now.

Born_To_Live
21-02-2008, 04:23 PM
To be honest, could you say what specific area's you want to be concentrated on as, i know Ross. I will talk to him etc.

GoldenMerc
21-02-2008, 04:28 PM
To be honest, could you say what specific area's you want to be concentrated on as, i know Ross. I will talk to him etc.
You aint getting the job.

Independent
21-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I can code skins, not good at designing, know a lot about vBulletin..

but, I won't apply cause I cba, and I don't have a reputation as a techie.

24-02-2008, 02:17 PM
The sort of things that I am looking for in a techie are:
Keeping the forum safe
Fixing Bugs
Keeping the forum tidy (as in sort files out into folders to make things look neater)
If things go wrong we need you on hand right away to fix them to decrease downtime

That sort of thing :)

Typoh
24-02-2008, 02:23 PM
The sort of things that I am looking for in a techie are:
Keeping the forum safe
Fixing Bugs
Keeping the forum tidy (as in sort files out into folders to make things look neater)
If things go wrong we need you on hand right away to fix them to decrease downtime

That sort of thing :)

i can so do that ;]
I apply woooo =]
Ross is rolling on my £1 from black vip woop woop.

L!nK..
24-02-2008, 04:40 PM

You aint getting the job.
haha ownage.

i can so do that ;]
I apply woooo =]

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
UU
LOOL
I wouldn't even make you admin on a empty forum

GoldenMerc
24-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Nor are you :rolleyes:

i can so do that ;]
I apply woooo =]

Lilian
24-02-2008, 05:03 PM
What are you expecting them to do? Like what "Techie" jobs?

Mario
24-02-2008, 05:05 PM
well, im already a smod on the forum but i could give it a go if you want, not that you'd want me to.

Crazy Bartender
25-02-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm intrested.. But how can I prove I'd make a good Techie? What areas are there that need fixing and stuff :P

25-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Its not so much things that need fixing its just if anything should go wrong id rather have someone there that knows exactly what they are doing to fix it rather than have me who will give it a go but doesnt realy know if im doing it right.

An example of something that the techie could do...
We use vb 3.7 BETA 4, we have installed a new shoutbox that is compatible but when we display the time for shouts its wrong, but the time at the botom of the forum is right :S

Im looking for someone that actually knows a lot and has experience, not someone who hasn't had experience but thinks they know what they are doing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!