PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z BT: 3 Opinions

Ekalb
21-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (http://au.wii.ign.com/objects/907/907834.html) 3 is the latest DBZ game. It features over 150 possible playable characters and online play. Aswell as several game modes like story and tournament mode.
It was released (today for Australia) for the Wii and Ps2 and both have their own attributes (wii has online, Ps2 has a disc swapping feature). The wii version also uses motion sensing techniques to perform certain moves.

I'm interested in buying this game (if i ever do get my wii) and I'd like to know if any of you have it and what your opinions of it are? I haven't played previous games so I don't think I'd have a problem managing the control changes. I also realise that in some countries the games online has encountered a few problems (may have been fixed for our version so i don't expect that to be commented on).

So do any of you have it? Anyone interested in buying it? What are your opinions and thoughts?

Neversoft
21-02-2008, 02:27 PM
My friend has it for PS2 and says Tenkaichi 2 is a lot better. But I guess thats from the PS2 point of view. If they manage to get the controls right, then I might buy it.

Hatake Kakashi
21-02-2008, 07:29 PM
My friend has it for wii. It said it's harder to control than Tenkaichi 2 and the Online lags alot and sometimes becomes unplayable.

Homesrfan
21-02-2008, 11:38 PM
I've heard that the online is horrendous. Maybe the core mechanics are fun though... I wouldn't recommend it.

Ekalb
22-02-2008, 04:48 AM
I don't think I'd have a problem with the controls as I haven't played previous games in the series so i won't have anything to change from.
I'm trying to find out if the wi fi for Austrlia has been improved from other regions on another forum.

Hmm I'll leave it as a possibility if I get some extra money for my birthday.

Ekalb
25-02-2008, 04:58 AM
Just to add, the online wasn't fixed for the PAL release and is still pretty laggy which is a shame.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!