PDA

View Full Version : Telling a person you love your Bi

lAbby,ox
21-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Well basically I've told my boyfriend that I'm Bi and well was that a good thing to do?? Because well now I'm scared it might mess up my relationship :( Help please.

Jamesy
21-02-2008, 09:47 PM
He's probably off fantasizing about you getting it off with another girl and him.

and if you love him what's the problem. It's not as if being Bi makes you a cheater.

DJ-Vimto
21-02-2008, 09:57 PM
He's probably off fantasizing about you getting it off with another girl and him.

and if you love him what's the problem. It's not as if being Bi makes you a cheater.

lol. my thoughts exactly.

it shouldnt mess up your relationship, you havent got anything to worry about

Muniflex
22-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Well basically I've told my boyfriend that I'm Bi and well was that a good thing to do?? Because well now I'm scared it might mess up my relationship :( Help please.

Yea he probs thinks he is the luckiest man in the world!
And it shouldn't mess things up, if he really loves you then it wouldn't bother him. If he does think it will be a problem just reassure him that he is the one you want to be with.:)

RedStratocas
22-02-2008, 01:36 PM

seems shallow and like a joke, but that's probably 100% true.

lAbby,ox
22-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Lool thanks for your help people
(and faanks for the jokes) LOOL :)

Teyauna.
22-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Well, it might be hard for him to accept but if he loves you, he'll accept you as you are.

The Professor
22-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Lool thanks for your help people
(and faanks for the jokes) LOOL :)

Chances are it wasn't a joke, he probably is :P

uh huh her
22-02-2008, 11:18 PM
mmm not all guys get off on it.
my ex-gf said the guys she was into found it a turn-off she was bi.
but if he's into you, it shouldn't really matter.

Vegas
23-02-2008, 09:06 AM

Abzy me lovee,
If he really loves you he wont care about things like that. Anyways its probs a time your going through, ino about 8 peeps that thought they was Bi but yet again they have come up and got married and had loadsa kids.
may be in time you will just pass the *bi* Time in ya life.
If he loves you he wont care about you being bi... there is no reason for him to hate you [ or the relationship being messed up ] If he seems to care and ends with you because of it.. may be he wasnt Worth it?
i think it was a great idea that you told him because otherwise he may find out through some1 else and then would be upset and think you couldnt trust him.

Dont let him go...
hold onto Him <3 <3 <3

scott
23-02-2008, 09:18 AM
A lot of people go thrugh a stage of life where they dont know what they want. They experiment and say that they are bisexual. For a lot of people by they time they are 16-17 they realise that they where going through a part of life and they are infact straight.
If this guy loves you as he said he does he will support you through this *stage* of your life. I definetly agree with the fact that you told him this means that you have no *secrets* within your relationship.

Stay Strong and i hope everything will be fine as im sure it will be :)

Bass.
23-02-2008, 11:20 AM

There is Nothing to worry about. You have feelings for girls and boys. No problem there. It shouldn't mess up your relationship. Is it does, then it must be your boyfriends fault but I am sure it won't :)

Vegas
23-02-2008, 07:15 PM
A lot of people go thrugh a stage of life where they dont know what they want. They experiment and say that they are bisexual. For a lot of people by they time they are 16-17 they realise that they where going through a part of life and they are infact straight.
If this guy loves you as he said he does he will support you through this *stage* of your life. I definetly agree with the fact that you told him this means that you have no *secrets* within your relationship.

Stay Strong and i hope everything will be fine as im sure it will be :)

Yee Scottys ritee ^^ Every1 go's through that time (Most do nyways) I did once :) Nothing to worry about. stay strong and never let any1 grind you down <3xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!