PDA

View Full Version : GTA 4 DLC

mangle
22-02-2008, 07:45 PM
48 So it Looks like Microsoft has finally announced what it's Exclusive DLC deal w/ Rockstar really means, according to Microsoft each episode of DLC content will be equal to the games San Andreas and Vice City for Ps2/Xbox. They have also stated that Digital Downloads will be the new way to deliver the GTA "Expansions."

So it looks like with this new announcement if you were planning on playing the Vice City/San Andreas versions of GTA IV the 360 is the Definitive version to get, with the first expansion arriving as early as Fall this year and the next one to follow-up in 2009.

GTAIV DLC

* When MS says exclusive, they mean that no other system can have DLC content for GTAIV

* It will be bigger than a lot of people think. GTA3 Vice City and San Andreas were basically expansions of GTA3. Think of the DLC that way. We are talking major expansion for GTAIV

* No price has been discussed yet. It’s up to Rockstar on whether or not they will charge for it

* If successful, DLC may be the new way to deliver GTA expansions

Source - http://n4g.com/xbox360/News-114529.aspx

Neil
22-02-2008, 09:54 PM
That's not true, Microsoft only paid for the 2 episodic downloads to be exclusive, anything else can be added to the PS3 version aswell

And I think the content will be like £20 each xD

mangle
22-02-2008, 09:57 PM
That's not true, Microsoft only paid for the 2 episodic downloads to be exclusive, anything else can be added to the PS3 version aswell

And I think the content will be like £20 each xD

You always burst my bubble :(

Neil
22-02-2008, 10:08 PM
You always burst my bubble :(

Lol, I wont be on much tomorrow or Sunday so you'll have then ;) xD

mangle
23-02-2008, 10:39 AM
You're on today!!

Aha well if it is 20 quid , how much is that in microsoft points?

Neil
23-02-2008, 10:46 AM
You're on today!!

Aha well if it is 20 quid , how much is that in microsoft points?

About 2600 or so

And yea I'm on today, I'm going to my friends at 12 xD

mangle
23-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Jesus christ

Im going to need more points!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!