PDA

View Full Version : The Subway Challenge!!!

GreenCrayons.
22-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey I Am Starting A New Youtube Exclusive Documentary A Bit Like Super Sized Me,
Every Day I Will Eat A Foot Long Sub
Until I Have Had Every Variety Of The Sub,
I Will Be Filming It, Timing How Long It Takes To Eat It, And How I Feel After.
If Anyone Is Intrested In Participating And Doing The Same Challenge Please Post Here,
We Need 3 More Willing People With A Freind Who Can Hold A Camera :P
After the elapsed Time Is Over, We Will Sum Up How We All Feel And If We Liked The Food Or Not.
Itll Be Pretty Intresting.
Post Here If Wanting To Participate.
Also We Are Always Welcoming Funding For This Documentary, You Will Have A Moment of glory on the video :)
And your name mentioned Through Out.
Because Alot Of Subs Means Alot Of Money
If Intrested In Funding Please Pm Me And Well Chat, Will Also Be Willing To Swap Furni For Funds :)
Woop!

myke
22-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Good luck, you're gonna be fat though!!

kk.
22-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Good luck, you're gonna be fat though!!
no you wont, you'd be surprised how much fat is in them and how many calories

ive tried all but one of them i think and that is the spicy italian :)

there are over 2,000,000 combinations you can have so yeh lol. i wouldnt try going for every combination if you were planning too :P

good luck and will watch it lol

warezkid3
22-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Where abouts you live?

Charlie
22-02-2008, 10:06 PM
I would join in, but I only like one type of sub because I pretty much hate what they have for selection.

Misawa
22-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Are you trying to find out what eating Subway every day does to your body? Because that was already done in the late 1990s, when a guy named Jared ate the same sandwich every day for about a year and did various exercises, and lost 17 stone.

Crazy Bartender
22-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Damn. I would love to do that as I love Subway but with School starting on Monday and all. Lol.

Good luck. What's your Youtube account? I'll subscribe to see the process :)

NOTTSPANTHER
23-02-2008, 10:39 AM
Good luck m8

GreenCrayons.
23-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks guys :)
Also to an earlier comment, It wont be every single combination in subway just there main Subs.
Eg:
Tuna
Meatball
Beef
Sub Club
Chicken
Etc Like All The Ones You See On Sub Of The Day Basicly :)

PriceTags
23-02-2008, 11:37 AM
Leave off the shift key :(.

Would that not be REALLY expensive?

RyanDOT
23-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Leave off the shift key :(.

Would that not be REALLY expensive?

SUB OF THE DAY = 2 QUID.

HAD THE SUB FOOTLONG BREAKFAST TODAY, IT WAS VERY LOVELY AND TASTY.

jesus
23-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks guys :)
Also to an earlier comment, It wont be every single combination in subway just there main Subs.
Eg:
Tuna
Meatball
Beef
Sub Club
Chicken
Etc Like All The Ones You See On Sub Of The Day Basicly :)The meatball ones are amazing. :D

WeeGiE
23-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah meatball subways are brilliant. I go to subway more a less everyday for my lunch.

Misawa
23-02-2008, 03:21 PM
It's going to cost a lot, but if you're having it for lunch, I guess it is not as bad as paying out just for the sake of making this apparent documentary, especially since no one would fund you for a non-profit project, except the National Lottery and its affiliates.

Andeeh
23-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Hmm whats your youtube name and ill subscribe ;)

GreenCrayons.
24-02-2008, 12:16 AM
The Youtube Account Is Getting Made Tommorow ^_^
As for your comments. A Sub Of The Day Is 1.99 To Have And 2.99 To Make It A Meal Deal.
So There Is 7 Subs I Believie = 21 Pounds,Not To Much In My Eyes
Also Breakfast Subs Will Add A Little Wedge Of Money, And Any Extra Drinks.
Will Pm All Posted In This Thread The Account Tommorow x

PriceTags
24-02-2008, 12:55 AM
I found your YouTube channel, and sorry to break it to you, there is no 31st February. Saturday is 1st March.

And for goodness sake, edit all your capital letters out! They don't need to be there!

kk.
24-02-2008, 01:00 AM
The Youtube Account Is Getting Made Tommorow ^_^
As for your comments. A Sub Of The Day Is 1.99 To Have And 2.99 To Make It A Meal Deal.
So There Is 7 Subs I Believie = 21 Pounds,Not To Much In My Eyes
Also Breakfast Subs Will Add A Little Wedge Of Money, And Any Extra Drinks.
Will Pm All Posted In This Thread The Account Tommorow x

at mine meal deals are 1.40 and drinks are free refills so you wouldn't need to buy xtra drinks LOL

It doesn't affect you tags, it just affects his keybors and fingers lol

GreenCrayons.
24-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Channel Updated :)

PriceTags
24-02-2008, 01:33 AM
at mine meal deals are 1.40 and drinks are free refills so you wouldn't need to buy xtra drinks LOL

It doesn't affect you tags, it just affects his keybors and fingers lol

It'll put people off it, and I find it really irritating.

Crazy Bartender
24-02-2008, 01:33 AM
I found your YouTube channel, and sorry to break it to you, there is no 31st February. Saturday is 1st March.

And for goodness sake, edit all your capital letters out! They don't need to be there!

Why does it bother you how he's typing? Your name is PriceTags so hush..

partie2
24-02-2008, 01:38 AM
this will only be good if all you eat is subways for the time..

GreenCrayons.
24-02-2008, 01:40 AM
If youve read the channel weve updated what will be going on

Misawa
24-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Sorry, but I'm feeling as though this is completely pointless? What is the point of documenting one person's reaction to eating a sub, a cookie and drinking something? If you're making a documentary, at least make the point of it interesting, that is the first step towards making a film of that type - you have to have a captivating point that you're going to investigate. I think you should go back to the drawing board and put a lot more thought into your project and instead try something differenet with Subway. Personally, I'd change from Subway altogether as their spokesperson Jared ate Subway everyday for a year and lost 17 stone with exercise, so that pretty much covers everything you're setting out to investigate. I'm not having a go, but if you're making it relatively serious, go back to the drawing board.

Crazy Bartender
24-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Sorry, but I'm feeling as though this is completely pointless? What is the point of documenting one person's reaction to eating a sub, a cookie and drinking something? If you're making a documentary, at least make the point of it interesting, that is the first step towards making a film of that type - you have to have a captivating point that you're going to investigate. I think you should go back to the drawing board and put a lot more thought into your project and instead try something differenet with Subway. Personally, I'd change from Subway altogether as their spokesperson Jared ate Subway everyday for a year and lost 17 stone with exercise, so that pretty much covers everything you're setting out to investigate. I'm not having a go, but if you're making it relatively serious, go back to the drawing board.

How do you know it's not going to be really good? Obviously he hasn't gone through much detail and probably wants to suprise people but wheres the heads up :)

Misawa
24-02-2008, 04:57 AM
How do you know it's not going to be really good? Obviously he hasn't gone through much detail and probably wants to suprise people but wheres the heads up :)

I am not "dissing" his project in any way, just making recommendations based upon my experience in film. To make documentaries, you have to be both original and absolutely captivating in your investigation, which is why the synopsis as described by the creator appears rather bland and uninteresting if he is trying to make something serious out of his project. Regarding originality, as I said, much more expansive and in-depth investigations have already been carried out in even more forms than documentary film-making, such as the aforementioned spokesman of Subway, Jared, and such documentaries as Panorama, Dispatchers, Supersize Me, etc.

I have a vast experience in the world of film-making, thus I am only trying to lend my help to the development of his project.

GreenCrayons.
24-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Ok Guys!
If you actually look at the youtube page as many of you have
we are concentrating on how fast i can cosume the whole meal and how i feel after words not what will happen if all i eat is subs :P

Misawa
24-02-2008, 10:36 PM
You'll get indigestion...

Ezzie.
24-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Veggie sub.. everyday

/orgasm

Metric.
25-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Hey I Am Starting A New Youtube Exclusive Documentary A Bit Like Super Sized Me,
Every Day I Will Eat A Foot Long Sub
Until I Have Had Every Variety Of The Sub,
I Will Be Filming It, Timing How Long It Takes To Eat It, And How I Feel After.
If Anyone Is Intrested In Participating And Doing The Same Challenge Please Post Here,
We Need 3 More Willing People With A Freind Who Can Hold A Camera :P
After the elapsed Time Is Over, We Will Sum Up How We All Feel And If We Liked The Food Or Not.
Itll Be Pretty Intresting.
Post Here If Wanting To Participate.
Also We Are Always Welcoming Funding For This Documentary, You Will Have A Moment of glory on the video :)
And your name mentioned Through Out.
Because Alot Of Subs Means Alot Of Money
If Intrested In Funding Please Pm Me And Well Chat, Will Also Be Willing To Swap Furni For Funds :)
Woop!

I Will Make A Documenty Of Me Eating My Daily Sub From Subway And Me Eating It In My Honda Accord Driving On Interstate 495.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!