PDA

View Full Version : Money problem Hellp me :P

Bouncing
23-02-2008, 12:16 AM
well, i earn 17 pounds a week and i put 5 in my savings account each week (i have a paper round) but then things is i need about 5 t-shirts and 3 pairs of jeans and that wud come up to about 135 :-l. I want some good quality clothes not like all primark stuff i have enough of them :P. but i will have to waiit soooo long and i HATE saving up i like just using my money when ever i want ive just saved up for two things which have taken a while guitar hero and moh h2 for the wii! but i really do need clothes not bought since like september if that. dunno how to make more money fast. i dont want to sell things in school. and btw i dont ask for money of my parents.

Misawa
23-02-2008, 12:22 AM
First off, how old be you?

Bouncing
23-02-2008, 12:38 AM

Nightcrawler
23-02-2008, 12:40 AM
buy one pair of jeans or Shirt a week
that way your have a new item each week instead of blowing a huge sum straight away.
+ it also means you if you see something a few weeks later you can get it instead of waiting till its out of fashion to afford it.

i suggest H&M & maybe TK Maxx

Bouncing
23-02-2008, 12:42 AM
suppose so yeh ty (Y)

warezkid3
23-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Sell mobile phone codes for 1 quid.
Sell fake DVDs.
Get known and borrow money

lol

Prick
23-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Sell mobile phone codes for 1 quid.
Sell fake DVDs.
Get known and borrow money

lol

Some people arn't rebels like you jake :rolleyes:

Nightcrawler
23-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Well he could do that however i just recommend some "cheaper" shops then the average person such as debenhams & house of fraser.

It depends on how you dress.

Indie/Emo
- Topshop/Man
- H&M

Casual/Fashion
- River Island (Stay away from there Jumpers & Coats)
- Burton
- Topman
www.asos.com

Chav
- Sports world
- JJB

Shops to aviod
- JD due to the fact they rip you mega off
- Footlocker same as JD
- House of Fraser again rip you off on certain stuff
- Debehams are ok but Expensive for low market brands.

warezkid3
23-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Some people arn't rebels like you jake :rolleyes:

I wish there was people like me :'(

Krusty
23-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Id say, save more. IF you get £17 a week, and your only saving 5... It will takes ages to save up for what you need, so id say Save more :) Put about £10 in each week?

Bouncing
23-02-2008, 12:14 PM
nooo id have 12 pounds to spend a week 5 pounds in my account

Krusty
23-02-2008, 12:29 PM
You asked for help, im trying to help and your ignoring it
:\

I said save £10 and then have £7 to spend in the week this way you'd save more, quicker.

jesus
23-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Is your birthday coming soon? You could just wait until then. :)

jrh2002
23-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Maybe suggest to your parents that you want something a bit more special than primark clothes? The older you get the more you want to make an impression with how you dress so maybe they would understand and give you say £100 to start you off and then tell you to save in future? I don't know your circumstances so don't know if your parents could do that as to alot of families £100 is alot of money.

Good Luck.

I can't wait until you ask them for the armani ;)

MissAlice
23-02-2008, 05:52 PM
well, i earn 17 pounds a week and i put 5 in my savings account each week (i have a paper round) but then things is i need about 5 t-shirts and 3 pairs of jeans and that wud come up to about 135 :-l. I want some good quality clothes not like all primark stuff i have enough of them :P. but i will have to waiit soooo long and i HATE saving up i like just using my money when ever i want ive just saved up for two things which have taken a while guitar hero and moh h2 for the wii! but i really do need clothes not bought since like september if that. dunno how to make more money fast. i dont want to sell things in school. and btw i dont ask for money of my parents.

You sound very sensible :) I vote all paper round staff go on strike for more money, as it's quite restrictive how much 15 year olds can work and how much they can earn. Nah I'm teasing, maybe look for another job, that pays more?

Ashley 12344
23-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Get another paper round. x2 money.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!