PDA

View Full Version : One more person! ;O

Fishermaaan
23-02-2008, 10:21 AM
*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): You are not allowed to post referral sites such as these ;).

Fishermaaan
23-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Just one more...Then you'll get a future £10-£20 worth of habbo credits.
I dnt play habbo anymore, and these sim cards are free lol, those virgin ones..
I already ordered 4.

Anyway, come on, once I recieve the ipod touch, whoever does my last referal gets these sim cards...whether it be in the form of Habbo credits, or something else ;l.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post :).

Firehorse
23-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Impossible to complete those ringtone offers with no credit on your mobile. It checks before it sends the pin. Did you get the Virgin mobile sim card idea from my post? At least i'm honest "/. Still respect the fact you're trying this site out but please post correct information next time.

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=458033 to see my post

Fishermaaan
23-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Impossible to complete those ringtone offers with no credit on your mobile. It checks before it sends the pin. Did you get the Virgin mobile sim card idea from my post? At least i'm honest "/. Still respect the fact you're trying this site out but please post correct information next time.

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=458033 to see my post

Are you an idiot? I had no credit on my phone, and I completed the offer. Think son think. You obviously know nothing about this...

Firehorse
23-02-2008, 12:47 PM
I do, I attempted to complete an offer with no credit first time round and it said Please top up... and when you do topup it'll take £13.50 off your phone a month.

Fishermaaan
23-02-2008, 12:58 PM
I do, I attempted to complete an offer with no credit first time round and it said Please top up... and when you do topup it'll take £13.50 off your phone a month.

Nope mate...I done it with no creds, worked fine.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!