PDA

View Full Version : New shy boyfriend

Ugawa
23-02-2008, 01:15 PM
I've just got out of a relationship, it was the greatest relationship in the world we got on so well, but due to personal problems we split up.

Now i've got a new boyfriend, only problem is he doesn't have much experience with relationships so i don't think he knows how to act.

I had a word with him yesterday and he said he will try harder, as most the time he seems to shy to even talk to me.

Nyone else had this problem and got any advice.

Any advice given will be very appreciated.

XX
Nia

jesus
23-02-2008, 01:31 PM
How old is he? Older than yoru last one I hope.

Jamesy
23-02-2008, 01:35 PM
I cn see where he is coming from. I suffer from this as well. Once you go past the friends boundry he wants to, but hedoesn't want to rush you or make you feel akward. So he kind of fails.

It's hard to overcome, in my case. Just make the first moves to begin with and I'm sure he will see what you want and respond :)

Ugawa
23-02-2008, 01:39 PM
No jaime hes younger than my last one hes my age

Fanks sucky that does realli help to know that other boys are like it, i was startin to worry that maybe he was actin lyk dat because he ddn want to go out with me, even tho it was him dat asked me out

Ugawa
23-02-2008, 01:43 PM
soz double posted ddn mean to, forgot i done a msg to jaime.

X

Inseriousity.
23-02-2008, 02:53 PM
I cn see where he is coming from. I suffer from this as well. Once you go past the friends boundry he wants to, but hedoesn't want to rush you or make you feel akward. So he kind of fails.

It's hard to overcome, in my case. Just make the first moves to begin with and I'm sure he will see what you want and respond :)

Yes, me too. It's normally because there's the added pressure of the boy to make the first move. It's like old fashioned for the boy to ask the girl out etc etc so it adds that extra pressure on things like 'first kiss' etc.

You need to reassure him that you love him and that he shouldn't feel pressured into anything. :)

Ugawa
23-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks harrypotterfan1

X

Camy
23-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Yeah I had this problem too.
I'm going out with my best friend right now, and i was reli shy with her. But thankfully she made the first moves, and I reli appreciated it. Now were reli happy together, and i feel comfortable enough to make first moves.
So maybe he'll appreciate you making the first move? I kno I did, and today me and my gf spent 3 hours straight kissing lol :P
Hope this helps.

Affreux
23-02-2008, 08:01 PM
i got my friend with an x resently an he is being really shy so im kinda guiding him....
i have been telling him what to do but hes to shy to even hug her..

i was like that about 3 years ago you just need confidence

Jamesy
23-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Yeah I had this problem too.
I'm going out with my best friend right now, and i was reli shy with her. But thankfully she made the first moves, and I reli appreciated it. Now were reli happy together, and i feel comfortable enough to make first moves.
So maybe he'll appreciate you making the first move? I kno I did, and today me and my gf spent 3 hours straight kissing lol :P
Hope this helps.

You still owe me one sex story!

Warezkid2
23-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Just make the first mobe on him, and i'm sure he will be un shy,

He might not know what you want, and how fair you want to go.

so yeh, kinda like guide him, hint him ect.

Camy
23-02-2008, 09:11 PM
You still owe me one sex story!
Lollll.
Meh, we kissedd, undressed each other, then she jumped on me.

Kk? lol

Jamesy
23-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Lollll.
Meh, we kissedd, undressed each other, then she jumped on me.

Kk? lol

Every little detail ^^

spot2
23-02-2008, 11:23 PM
get him drunk

Krusty
23-02-2008, 11:54 PM
i think almost every lad has this problem..
takes everyone a while to be themselves
he might be shy for a while
dont make him feel bad about it though
give it time :)

Ugawa
24-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the advice people much appreciated.

XX

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!