PDA

View Full Version : Ione 4 Manager 2008

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Do You Think Ione Should Become Manager Of Habbo Hotel UK In 2008?
Well This Is Her Official Campaign Page! Start Voting So We Can Get Ione For Manager Again!

Don't Remeber Ione?
On Her Birthday She Gave Everybody On Habbo UK A Throne!
She Was One Of The Greatest Habbo Managers Ever And Actually Interacted With The Players!

Please Vote On The Poll

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 02:56 PM
What's your obsession with the management role? Like I said in your other thread I don't see anything wrong with Lost_witness, he's a decent manager as far as I can see. His bosses must think so to, otherwise he still wouldn't be in the position.

Crayonic
23-02-2008, 02:57 PM
I voted no... Anyhow, Ione is loing gone and we have to accept it... ;P

jesus
23-02-2008, 03:00 PM
No, leave it the way it is and stop fussing.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 03:00 PM
I Know You Think Lost_witness Is A Good Manager But He Isn't He Never Interacts With Us Normal Habbo's He Never Gives Us Anything Special Like Ione And I Would Love It If She Came Back. I Just Want Lost Out!

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I Know You Think Lost_witness Is A Good Manager But He Isn't He Never Interacts With Us Normal Habbo's He Never Gives Us Anything Special Like Ione And I Would Love It If She Came Back. I Just Want Lost Out!

He does though, i've seen him in his room numerous times. He talks to as many people as possible, he's often sitting around talking to users.. It's about being in the right place at the right time, there are a lot of competitions these last few months. Nobody ever points out the positive things only the negative, I do genuinely think he's a good manager. :)

Asher
23-02-2008, 03:04 PM
are you actually serious... or are you just 11 years old or something?

Smiddy
23-02-2008, 03:04 PM
You obviously don't remember most of the old school managers then, I'll make the presumption you never had ione has hotel manager, maybe not even jibbi.

They didn't interact with habbo's as much as the current staff do. Everyone always says they want ione back but if she did come back, what makes you think she'd do the same again? It was a one off and it obviously worked for her because she's the most favoured manager amongst newer users of habbo, simply because she gave away some rares? Haha.

Boxiel
23-02-2008, 03:07 PM
ione works in Finland bringing us the new updates we are seeing every month at the moment.. this is her full time job, She obviously likes and and doesnt want to be site producer again as she wouldnt of accepted the job role in the 1st place..

Jordy
23-02-2008, 03:10 PM
You have been on the forum 5 minutes, and I would now class you as HabboxForum's most annoying member at the moment despite only have 8 posts. Your the worst Shift Key Abuser Ever, It Is So Very Annoying. If you want to learn how to type properly, or formally then you should follow an example. Capital's at the beginning of every word is a pain to type, a pain to read and sometimes it doesn't make sense.

Take a look at this, do they use a Capital Letter at the beginning of every word here? The BBCs grammar should be a good enough example to all.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7260478.stm

They only use capital's on names and at the beginning of a sentence, reception sort of stuff.

Your comedy and sarcasm in your other posts has also been crap.

Back on subject, Ione has been hotel manager and since been promoted, she is now further up in Sulake than Hotel Manager, meaning she will most likely be paid more and responsible for even more things in all of Sulake's hotels.

Now just another personal rant before I go, where you actually there when Ione was there? I'd be willing to bet a good amount of money you weren't there, you just want her back cause you heard she gives out thrones, which is the usual case.

So then, on July the 12th 2002, which Habbo Account where you using? 'I forgot' or 'Banned' is not an answer by the way.

John!
23-02-2008, 03:11 PM
You're thinking "Wow, she gave free thrones"

But they were worth nothing at the time. Probably the equivalent of the christmas gifts this year except, they won't increase in value.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 03:16 PM
ione works in Finland bringing us the new updates we are seeing every month at the moment.. this is her full time job, She obviously likes and and doesnt want to be site producer again as she wouldnt of accepted the job role in the 1st place..
I See What Your All Saying But I've Many Times Seen Lost_Witness In His Numerous Comps ,And Thanks Xavier For The Info About Whats She's Doing Now, Every Competition I've Been To Of Lost_Witness' He Speaks To Only The People Who Is Playing The Comp And Not People Waiting. Does He Shut The Whole Room Up And Only Listens To Those Playing And I've Been On Habbo On Numerous Accounts Since It Started So I Did Experience Ione And Personally She Was Great She Always Spoke To People When I Was There, She Was Alot Like UKChaserAl ,Who Is Another Person Who Speaks To Habbo's, But I Understand She Will never Come Back As She Has A Higher Job Than What She Had As UK Manager But I Just Wanted To Know What People Think Of Her And Would They Be Pleased If She Came Back Because Honestly I Used To Like Lost_Witness But He Has Seriously Changed And It's Time For Him To Pack Away His Furni And Move Out Of Habbo UK!

jrh2002
23-02-2008, 03:19 PM
you got one of three things
a throne, a holopod or a samover

It seems to me all the people who want Ione back is just for personal gain on her birthday. I do know jibbi asked to do similar but was over ruled and not allowed so even if ione returned I doubt you would get a free gift and if you did i would bet it would not be the throne due to the price of it and trouble it would cause.
I dont think staff really interacted as they do now until callie came on the scene so where people get that idea from I dont know.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 03:23 PM
you got one of three things
a throne, a holopod or a samover

It seems to me all the people who want Ione back is just for personal gain on her birthday. I do know jibbi asked to do similar but was over ruled and not allowed so even if ione returned I doubt you would get a free gift and if you did i would bet it would not be the throne due to the price of it and trouble it would cause.
I dont think staff really interacted as they do now until callie came on the scene so where people get that idea from I dont know.

I Do Remeber Callie And She Was Fantastic She Really Was One Of The Best Habbo Hotel Managers As She Didn't Treat Us Like We Were A Norm Piece Of Furni Out Of The Catologue!

jesus
23-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Also seeing as ione quit ages ago don't you think she might not want to be manager? Stop makign outrageous threads!

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 03:26 PM
I See What Your All Saying But I've Many Times Seen Lost_Witness In His Numerous Comps ,And Thanks Xavier For The Info About Whats She's Doing Now, Every Competition I've Been To Of Lost_Witness' He Speaks To Only The People Who Is Playing The Comp And Not People Waiting. Does He Shut The Whole Room Up And Only Listens To Those Playing And I've Been On Habbo On Numerous Accounts Since It Started So I Did Experience Ione And Personally She Was Great She Always Spoke To People When I Was There, She Was Alot Like UKChaserAl ,Who Is Another Person Who Speaks To Habbo's, But I Understand She Will never Come Back As She Has A Higher Job Than What She Had As UK Manager But I Just Wanted To Know What People Think Of Her And Would They Be Pleased If She Came Back Because Honestly I Used To Like Lost_Witness But He Has Seriously Changed And It's Time For Him To Pack Away His Furni And Move Out Of Habbo UK!

If you did see what we were saying you wouldn't of replied saying the things we'd already commented on. The thing is I think lost_witness does talk to the user of Habbo a lot, more than most staff members. I find some of them very rude especially player support and used to contradict themselves on decisions but that's another story. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Lost_witness at present, I often hear the 'interaction' arguement but the thing is lost_witness does interact quite a damn lot. Like i've said before I see him around a lot more just in his room answering questions and having a laugh. He also doesn't treat people like they're simple and can actually get into a conversation. Ione won't come back, end of she's in a higher position so why would she accept a demotion... At the end of the day he will leave when he's ready and the longer he leaves that, the better in my opinion.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 03:30 PM
If you did see what we were saying you wouldn't of replied saying the things we'd already commented on. The thing is I think lost_witness does talk to the user of Habbo a lot, more than most staff members. I find some of them very rude especially player support and used to contradict themselves on decisions but that's another story. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Lost_witness at present, I often hear the 'interaction' arguement but the thing is lost_witness does interact quite a damn lot. Like i've said before I see him around a lot more just in his room answering questions and having a laugh. He also doesn't treat people like they're simple and can actually get into a conversation. Ione won't come back, end of she's in a higher position so why would she accept a demotion... At the end of the day he will leave when he's ready and the longer he leaves that, the better in my opinion.
The Staff At The Moment Are The Most Laziest Bone Idol people! I Asked For Help When I Was Hacked! Did They Do Anything??? Yes!, They Told It Was My Fault That I Was Hacked And They Said This 15 Days After Initially Sending The Call For Help And They Sent It By E-Mail Because I Was Hacked And Whoever Hacked Me Got Me Banned So Because Of Lost_Witness And His Staffs Incompetence I Am Forced To Use A Cloned Account Due To The Incompetent People At Habbo's Offices!

Jordy
23-02-2008, 03:30 PM
I See What Your All Saying But I've Many Times Seen Lost_Witness In His Numerous Comps ,And Thanks Xavier For The Info About Whats She's Doing Now, Every Competition I've Been To Of Lost_Witness' He Speaks To Only The People Who Is Playing The Comp And Not People Waiting. Does He Shut The Whole Room Up And Only Listens To Those Playing And I've Been On Habbo On Numerous Accounts Since It Started So I Did Experience Ione And Personally She Was Great She Always Spoke To People When I Was There, She Was Alot Like UKChaserAl ,Who Is Another Person Who Speaks To Habbo's, But I Understand She Will never Come Back As She Has A Higher Job Than What She Had As UK Manager But I Just Wanted To Know What People Think Of Her And Would They Be Pleased If She Came Back Because Honestly I Used To Like Lost_Witness But He Has Seriously Changed And It's Time For Him To Pack Away His Furni And Move Out Of Habbo UK!What account where you using when you saw Ione? It must of been one of your first account's, so surely you can remember.

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 03:34 PM
The Staff At The Moment Are The Most Laziest Bone Idol people! I Asked For Help When I Was Hacked! Did They Do Anything??? Yes!, They Told It Was My Fault That I Was Hacked And They Said This 15 Days After Initially Sending The Call For Help And They Sent It By E-Mail Because I Was Hacked And Whoever Hacked Me Got Me Banned So Because Of Lost_Witness And His Staffs Incompetence I Am Forced To Use A Cloned Account Due To The Incompetent People At Habbo's Offices!

Well that's nothing to do with Lost_Witness and if you got hacked they're probably right it was your fault, you must of done something wrong down the line unless someone hacked a staff account and targetted you specifically which hasn't happened for a while on UK and they wouldn't target you so that's out of the question. It's player support who answer questions and I agree they're pretty useless and contradict themselves on many decisions. Half the time, I think it's a rule for some people and another for someone else. For example, they offered me a name change and when I requested it they said they didn't do name change and on another occasion one said I would never be unpermed and the other unpermed me straight away. If your problem is with player support staff then make it against them and not Lost_witness.

MrPinkPanther
23-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Im sorry but Ione was awful. She never bothered to do anything. I dont play Habbo now so I cant really comment but there were few events and a rare release every few months.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Well that's nothing to do with Lost_Witness and if you got hacked they're probably right it was your fault, you must of done something wrong down the line unless someone hacked a staff account and targetted you specifically which hasn't happened for a while on UK and they wouldn't target you so that's out of the question. It's player support who answer questions and I agree they're pretty useless and contradict themselves on many decisions. Half the time, I think it's a rule for some people and another for someone else. For example, they offered me a name change and when I requested it they said they didn't do name change and on another occasion one said I would never be unpermed and the other unpermed me straight away. If your problem is with player support staff then make it against them and not Lost_witness.
What I Am Saying Couldn't He Organise His Team Better He Must Know Whats Going On His Hotel Manager If There Is A Report Of Hacking I Thought He Would Have Known As Someone Hacking Your Hotel If I Was Him I Would Have Wanted To Know And Sorted It Out To Make Sure Satisfaction For My Customers Is To The Best It Can Be.

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 03:45 PM
What I Am Saying Couldn't He Organise His Team Better He Must Know Whats Going On His Hotel Manager If There Is A Report Of Hacking I Thought He Would Have Known As Someone Hacking Your Hotel If I Was Him I Would Have Wanted To Know And Sorted It Out To Make Sure Satisfaction For My Customers Is To The Best It Can Be.

That's not his role though, he does what he's supposed to do and does it well. It's not his hotel, how exactly did someone gain access to your account or aren't you sure? Like I keep telling you it's player support you should have the problem with. I don't think it's up to up to organise the team...

Jõnathan
23-02-2008, 03:47 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a Shift Key abuse problem.
There is only one known cure:
Remove both Shift keys and Caps Lock.
And the only people who want Ione back are those who just want her to give out rares on her birthday.

efq
23-02-2008, 03:48 PM
omg stupid making manager threads

jrh2002
23-02-2008, 03:52 PM
So the issue with lost_witness is he never came and gave you free furni when you were hacked?

The only time you would get my sympathy at being hacked is when your account is stolen by somebody on a staff account in a situation like what has just happened at habbo.com and similar things at habbo.uk in the past. if you were hacked then its your own fault im afraid.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 03:53 PM
That's not his role though, he does what he's supposed to do and does it well. It's not his hotel, how exactly did someone gain access to your account or aren't you sure? Like I keep telling you it's player support you should have the problem with. I don't think it's up to up to organise the team...
I Know What You Keep Saying. But Do You Think The Hotel He Is Trying To Coordinate And Manage Is Safe. So I Think His Team Would Report It To Him So He Can Tell Sulake Direct Because They Would Love To Know Someone Is Messing Round With Their Servers So They Can Do An Investigation And It Was Definitely Hacking Because I Haven't Told Anyone My Password Because I'm Not Stupid And I Do No Give Out Personal Information Like Passwords. It's Also Not Easy To Guess As I Made it As Hard As It Could Be. I Do Think That Lost_Witness Should Run His Hotels Better And Ione Is Just A Suggestion Out Of Many People Who Could Run It I Think Habbo Is Due For A Change And You Must Agree To That, Give Someone Else A Chance To Do A Good Job, Like You Said On My Other Thread You Would Take The Job, I Don't Care If You Took The Job Because All We Need For Habbo Is A Change And Anyone Who Is As Dedicated As Ione, Lost_Witness And All The Other Managers Should Be Manager As What Habbo's Want To See Is Someone They Can Relate To And Who Is Commited To Making Habbo As Good As Possible. And I Would Like To Thank Lost_Witness For The Numerous Updates We Get Before Over Hotels So I'm Grateful For That And Of Course I Don't Want Him To Go Because He Wasn't An Awful Manager It's Just I Think Habbo Needs A Change And A New Manager And A New Habbo Is A Great Way To Do That!

NOTTSPANTHER
23-02-2008, 03:57 PM
You only want ione back for the thrones?

Jordy
23-02-2008, 04:02 PM
I Know What You Keep Saying. But Do You Think The Hotel He Is Trying To Coordinate And Manage Is Safe. So I Think His Team Would Report It To Him So He Can Tell Sulake Direct Because They Would Love To Know Someone Is Messing Round With Their Servers So They Can Do An Investigation And It Was Definitely Hacking Because I Haven't Told Anyone My Password Because I'm Not Stupid And I Do No Give Out Personal Information Like Passwords. It's Also Not Easy To Guess As I Made it As Hard As It Could Be. I Do Think That Lost_Witness Should Run His Hotels Better And Ione Is Just A Suggestion Out Of Many People Who Could Run It I Think Habbo Is Due For A Change And You Must Agree To That, Give Someone Else A Chance To Do A Good Job, Like You Said On My Other Thread You Would Take The Job, I Don't Care If You Took The Job Because All We Need For Habbo Is A Change And Anyone Who Is As Dedicated As Ione, Lost_Witness And All The Other Managers Should Be Manager As What Habbo's Want To See Is Someone They Can Relate To And Who Is Commited To Making Habbo As Good As Possible. And I Would Like To Thank Lost_Witness For The Numerous Updates We Get Before Over Hotels So I'm Grateful For That And Of Course I Don't Want Him To Go Because He Wasn't An Awful Manager It's Just I Think Habbo Needs A Change And A New Manager And A New Habbo Is A Great Way To Do That!I thought there was a rule about posting in other languages? :S

1. Paragraphs
2. Stop shift-key abusing
3. Use standard English which makes sense

And then someone will bother to read what your saying.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 04:05 PM
:O Stop Offending Me! And I'm Not Using Shift I'm Using Caps Lock !!!
And I Don't Know Why I Do It I'm Just Addicted To Doing It!

ExtraKen
23-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Lol do you even ever talked to ione? Tbh Lost_Witness talks allot more than here. Callie was fine but she had her favourites. I dont see anything wrong with Lost atm. And you cant expect staff chatting with players whole day. They have other things to do to like doing quests, events, ...

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Lol do you even ever talked to ione? Tbh Lost_Witness talks allot more than here. Callie was fine but she had her favourites. I dont see anything wrong with Lost atm. And you cant expect staff chatting with players whole day. They have other things to do to like doing quests, events, ...
I Always Spoke To Ione She Was Very Friendly And Have Only Talked To Lost Once Coz I Was In 1 Of His Comps I've Spoken To UKChaserAl More! And They Have Better Things To Do Yer But When They Are Doing Nothing Like Lost Is Sometimes Doing He Doesn't Speak He Ignores All!!!

Orangeesh
23-02-2008, 04:16 PM
:O Stop Offending Me! And I'm Not Using Shift I'm Using Caps Lock !!!
And I Don't Know Why I Do It I'm Just Addicted To Doing It!

Your addicted to doing it?
right...

Anyway Ione has a higher job at the moment i dont see why she would go back to community manager.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Your addicted to doing it?
right...

Anyway Ione has a higher job at the moment i dont see why she would go back to community manager.
I've Said Before I Know But I Wish She Did Come Back I Just Wanted To Know What Other People Thought!

ExtraKen
23-02-2008, 04:19 PM
I Always Spoke To Ione She Was Very Friendly And Have Only Talked To Lost Once Coz I Was In 1 Of His Comps I've Spoken To UKChaserAl More! And They Have Better Things To Do Yer But When They Are Doing Nothing Like Lost Is Sometimes Doing He Doesn't Speak He Ignores All!!!

He doesnt ignore all... I speak to Lost allot. And there arround 10000 members online a day. He cant possible talk to them everyday? You just have to find him at the right time and right place....

Jordy
23-02-2008, 04:20 PM
:O Stop Offending Me!I'm not offending you at all, I have asked you to stop abusing your 'Caps Lock' in the wrong purpose's and to use standard English, if anything I'm doing you a favour.

You have also avoided my question twice, you just want throne's :S

CHA!NGANG
23-02-2008, 04:20 PM
No offence but, the shift key thing is really annoying me. Also, ione will never come back as she was promoted and wont want to get demoted will she? Lost_Witness is fine as the current Hotel Manager, and don't forget there is no HelKat to help him so he has less time to interact at the moment.

jesus
23-02-2008, 04:26 PM
You only want ione back for the thrones?Probably. She won't want to ruin the market so she won't do it again.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 04:32 PM
No offence but, the shift key thing is really annoying me. Also, ione will never come back as she was promoted and wont want to get demoted will she? Lost_Witness is fine as the current Hotel Manager, and don't forget there is no HelKat to help him so he has less time to interact at the moment.

I'm not offending you at all, I have asked you to stop abusing your 'Caps Lock' in the wrong purpose's and to use standard English, if anything I'm doing you a favour.

You have also avoided my question twice, you just want throne's :S

He doesnt ignore all... I speak to Lost allot. And there arround 10000 members online a day. He cant possible talk to them everyday? You just have to find him at the right time and right place....
Right I've Quoted You All Coz I Wanna Reply Everyone, Right. I Know Ione Will Never Come Back I Just Wanted To Know If Other People Expressed The Same Feelings. This Is The Whole Reason For The Thread! I Just Want To Tell You All I Do Not Want A Throne. I Don't Care I've Got More Than 1 Throne. I Just Thought She Was A Great Manager When I 1st Saw Her! Callie Was Another Great DJ. And Also I Never Said That Lost_Witness Was Awful All I Want From Habbo Is A Change Which Will Be Really Good And I Want Someone As Dedicated As Lost_Witness And Ione Are. Even If She Don't Come Back I Want Someone Similar To Her To Make Habbo Great Again (Not Implying It's Not Great Currently) I've Been Through All The Managers And I Have To Truly Say Callie And Ione Were The Best I Think That Females Are Better Managers But For Updates Lost_Witness Has Done Great But Isn't It Time He Handed It Over To Someone Else, The Australian Hotel Is Going Great Because A Female Is Running It And They Seem To Care More About The Players Then Males Like Lost_Witness

ExtraKen
23-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Right I've Quoted You All Coz I Wanna Reply Everyone, Right. I Know Ione Will Never Come Back I Just Wanted To Know If Other People Expressed The Same Feelings. This Is The Whole Reason For The Thread! I Just Want To Tell You All I Do Not Want A Throne. I Don't Care I've Got More Than 1 Throne. I Just Thought She Was A Great Manager When I 1st Saw Her! Callie Was Another Great DJ. And Also I Never Said That Lost_Witness Was Awful All I Want From Habbo Is A Change Which Will Be Really Good And I Want Someone As Dedicated As Lost_Witness And Ione Are. Even If She Don't Come Back I Want Someone Similar To Her To Make Habbo Great Again (Not Implying It's Not Great Currently) I've Been Through All The Managers And I Have To Truly Say Callie And Ione Were The Best I Think That Females Are Better Managers But For Updates Lost_Witness Has Done Great But Isn't It Time He Handed It Over To Someone Else, The Australian Hotel Is Going Great Because A Female Is Running It And They Seem To Care More About The Players Then Males Like Lost_Witness

You do know you are talking about an online game? Its not like its real life? How can you care about or have expressions for it? :S there more important things in life than the manager of habbo.

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 04:38 PM

John, it wasn't that long ago that I remeber you 'abusing' your shift key :P.

Yeah, it's okay that it's your opinion but you seem way too concerned. Usually when people suggest something they have strong valid reasons which you don't appear to have. I don't want to just jump on the bandwagon and say stop using the caps lock but it does make it harder for me to read your post. At the end you mention that females care more about players? How on earth can you post something like that... Maybe you feel that women are better staff members. That's a silly thing to say because you don't know that a male couldn't do the exactly same job? I don't think it matter what sex you are, if you're good at the job you're good if you're crap then you're crap and i'd say Lost_witness was a good manager for the UK. :)

CHA!NGANG
23-02-2008, 04:50 PM
I know, and when people told me to stop I did :) But, no sign of that happening here :(

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah, it's okay that it's your opinion but you seem way too concerned. Usually when people suggest something they have strong valid reasons which you don't appear to have. I don't want to just jump on the bandwagon and say stop using the caps lock but it does make it harder for me to read your post. At the end you mention that females care more about players? How on earth can you post something like that... Maybe you feel that women are better staff members. That's a silly thing to say because you don't know that a male couldn't do the exactly same job? I don't think it matter what sex you are, if you're good at the job you're good if you're crap then you're crap and i'd say Lost_witness was a good manager for the UK. :)[/quote]
Thank You You've Been A Great Participater And You Have Broken Me Down Because Yes I Do Think Lost_Witness Has Been Great But Don't You Want A Change? To See If Someone Can DO Just As Great!

Minstrels
23-02-2008, 04:57 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Please do not make posts aimed at insulting another member of this forum.

Kalk
23-02-2008, 04:59 PM
There's no need fixing something that's already working.
Get over yourself, please.
Lost_Witness is a perfectly decent manager, and so was Ione. Times have changed, Ione has a job at Helsinki HQ. Why would she want to get demoted to make you happy?

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 05:06 PM
There's no need fixing something that's already working.
Get over yourself, please.
Lost_Witness is a perfectly decent manager, and so was Ione. Times have changed, Ione has a job at Helsinki HQ. Why would she want to get demoted to make you happy?
Grr I've Answered That So Many Times!!!! I Said I Would Like Her Back And Wanted To Know Who Else Agreed With Me, I Also Said Lost_Witness Has Done Good But That I Wanted A Change!!!!

Orangez.
23-02-2008, 05:11 PM

For 1 lost_witness did give us something like 5 FREE CREDITS and the RED FURNITURE which was in the Xmas Advent!

GommeInc
23-02-2008, 05:11 PM
I won't dare comment on this moronic proposition, so I'll just hide under a rock and giggle.

But I wish you luck trying to get her to be HM, when she was promoted to a better position :rolleyes:

Kardan
23-02-2008, 05:29 PM
And Ione would accept a lower job role, why?

She'll never be HM again, she's got a much better job now.

And where you say that you want a change, I doubt Sulake are going to fire a good employee just because some teenager over the internet doesn't like him :rolleyes:

Slowpoke
23-02-2008, 05:38 PM

I don't know if you were on Habbo back then but there were a lot less users than there are now which meant that the staff had time to talk to us Habbos. Lost_witness was a Hobba and I remember speaking to him. Usually these days theres well over 8000 habbo's online and do you not think it would be quite hard to have a full blown conversation with all of us?

ione won't be Hotel Manager. She still works for Sulake with Dionysus developing new versions of Habbo. She was promoted and to re-do the Hotel Manager job would mean that she would be demoted. Your other wish may come true though, all the hotel managers have served about two years in the hot seat and Lost_witness's time is almost up and in my opinion, the new Hotel Manager will be someone completely new. I though it'd would of been HelKat but she's left Sulake. We'll have to wait and see.

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 05:42 PM
I know, and when people told me to stop I did :) But, no sign of that happening here :(

You're influenced by people that easily?! :O

Thank You You've Been A Great Participater And You Have Broken Me Down Because Yes I Do Think Lost_Witness Has Been Great But Don't You Want A Change? To See If Someone Can DO Just As Great!

It's okay it's been a good discussion. I know what you're saying now but then the phrase 'Why fix what isn't broken' comes into play. There is no need to change because he's doing a fine job. Maybe someone could do just as well as him but I don't think they'll do much better because like I said I don't see many faults in how he goes about what he does.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 05:53 PM
You're influenced by people that easily?! :O

It's okay it's been a good discussion. I know what you're saying now but then the phrase 'Why fix what isn't broken' comes into play. There is no need to change because he's doing a fine job. Maybe someone could do just as well as him but I don't think they'll do much better because like I said I don't see many faults in how he goes about what he does.

I Know That Theres Not Much To Change Because There Has Been Some Awesome Updates But I'd Love To See A Fresh New Person And Even Habbo Can Go 3D And Look Even Better And We'll Get More Options Like We've Been Talking About For Years, And This I Don't Believe Is Going To Happen Under Lost_Witness I Think We Need A New Fresh Look For Habbo. But Hopefully They Don't Copy Second Life And IMVU Hopefully They Stay Unique

Immenseman
23-02-2008, 05:55 PM
I Know That Theres Not Much To Change Because There Has Been Some Awesome Updates But I'd Love To See A Fresh New Person And Even Habbo Can Go 3D And Look Even Better And We'll Get More Options Like We've Been Talking About For Years, And This I Don't Believe Is Going To Happen Under Lost_Witness I Think We Need A New Fresh Look For Habbo. But Hopefully They Don't Copy Second Life And IMVU Hopefully They Stay Unique

It's not up to Lost_Witness to implement such changes though. He just works with what he has and does what his job role includes very well. Those changes would have to come from someone above Lost_witness himself. Regardless of who was hotel manager they wouldn't be able to just make such dramatic changes when they wanted.

marriott0.01
23-02-2008, 05:58 PM
It's not up to Lost_Witness to implement such changes though. He just works with what he has and does what his job role includes very well. Those changes would have to come from someone above Lost_witness himself. Regardless of who was hotel manager they wouldn't be able to just make such dramatic changes when they wanted.
:o Lol I Think Whoever Higher Should Make Them Sort Of Changes Like..........
Lets Say Ione Lol She's Higher She Must Be Able To Make Those Changes

CHA!NGANG
23-02-2008, 06:09 PM
LOL No Jake but it made sence :)

AgnesIO
23-02-2008, 07:05 PM
I Do Remeber Callie And She Was Fantastic She Really Was One Of The Best Habbo Hotel Managers As She Didn't Treat Us Like We Were A Norm Piece Of Furni Out Of The Catologue!

*Text Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Shrile
24-02-2008, 06:33 PM
he only wants her back so he can get some thrones

not going to happen

Frodo13.
24-02-2008, 06:41 PM
L_W is a god damm awful manager, but ione isn't coming back because she has a much better job.

I can't personally comment on how good ione was as I didn't play Habbo then.

I say bring back Callie...or make a account on Club Tropica :rolleyes:

GommeInc
24-02-2008, 06:50 PM
I find the whole of Habbo a bit awful. Back in the past you actually knew who all the staff were and they were always on the hotel. Now they distance themselves from everyone else.

Nuxty
24-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Ione still works for Sulake. She left the hotel cos of a Promotion.. ;l

Slowpoke
24-02-2008, 07:22 PM
I find the whole of Habbo a bit awful. Back in the past you actually knew who all the staff were and they were always on the hotel. Now they distance themselves from everyone else.

It's because they consider themselves as being socialably superior to the average habbo.

Ugawa
24-02-2008, 07:25 PM
L_W is a god damm awful manager, but ione isn't coming back because she has a much better job.

I can't personally comment on how good ione was as I didn't play Habbo then.

I say bring back Callie...or make a account on Club Tropica :rolleyes:

No way Callie screwed up the trading system, she brought out loads of supers and loads of rares, now they worth nothing.

XX

Everlong
24-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I think she has better things to do, hasn't she got kids?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!