PDA

View Full Version : Fake Id

Mexel
23-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Someone is using my passport as id to go to a club. If he gets caught with it will it be taken off him? Cheers.

Title edited by REDNECK (Forum Moderator): Please use thread titles which have some relevance to the topic.

Pat McGroin
23-02-2008, 05:36 PM
How do you know? And probably if they noticed.

MissAlice
23-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Someone is using my passport as id to go to a club. If he gets caught with it will it be taken off him? Cheers.

Don't like being blunt, but it's a bit daft letting anyone use your passport in my opinion. How will you explain how they got it?

Mexel
How do you know? And probably if they noticed.

Because i give him it to use Craig lol.

Firehorse
If the police are involved then yes. If the club catches them then they may just let him keep it and deny him entry. (Likely to get thrown into the gutter lol)

Mexel
23-02-2008, 05:39 PM
What will happen to the person? Will get get arrested or what? And will i beable to get my passport back if the club/police take it off him?

jesus
23-02-2008, 05:43 PM
They won't call the police just because you have a fake id. They'll refuse you entry at the most.

Mexel
23-02-2008, 05:47 PM
They won't call the police just because you have a fake id. They'll refuse you entry at the most.
Yes but the problem is, its not fake it its my real passport what im giving to someone else to use

Hitman
23-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Yes but the problem is, its not fake it its my real passport what im giving to someone else to useNot the cleverest thing to do is it? You should think first do later, not do first think later...

They'll probably just deny him entry.

jesus
23-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Yes but the problem is, its not fake it its my real passport what im giving to someone else to useIf they look like you then they'll probably get in. If not then nobody has any right to take your passport off him.

brandon
23-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Is he like your identical twin, does he really look like you or something?

jrh2002
23-02-2008, 05:59 PM
I think you would perhaps get in trouble for supplying identification so a minor could buy booze etc? Unless you said he stole it to keep yourself out of trouble.

I hear hes currently obtaining a jjb sears account in your name as well as 2 nice shiny new mobiles before he jets off on your passport to the sun paying with a loan he obtained in your name :eusa_danc maybe not the best idea. If the passport is lost it could be sold for a high amount of cash and could be used for fraud or a number of other things so perhaps better to get back and put it in a safe place to use only when needed.

Mexel
23-02-2008, 06:17 PM
Well he looks litke me only a little tiny bit though lol. He would not do any of the things you have said though Jrh :P

Azul
23-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Nah they have no power to take your passport, and if he looks like you they have no reason to refuse him.

jrh2002
23-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Well he looks litke me only a little tiny bit though lol. He would not do any of the things you have said though Jrh :P

That may be true but after a few beers he could lose it etc and then somebody else could do those things :o If that was the case then it could put a strain on your friendship and thats the last thing you want :)

Mexel
23-02-2008, 06:27 PM
okay thanks for help. Im going to collect my passport now :P

Cheers everyone,
Tom

Ashley 12344
23-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Nah they have no power to take your passport, and if he looks like you they have no reason to refuse him.

Can tell you thats wrong. They will take it. I know loads of people who've had ID consficated.

jrh2002
23-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Can tell you thats wrong. They will take it. I know loads of people who've had ID consficated.

Well if it looks like he had somebody elses passport and using it i agree and think the police would take it to return to its owner along with a few questions of how and why he had it.

Fart
23-02-2008, 07:03 PM
I get away using all my brothers ID's e.g. Drivers lisence, passport, validate
So i can get served and get in anywhere because yet im 16 and hes 18 We look SO OOOOOOOO alike! lol
But anyway dont worry about it, they wont get police involved

+ if the club eccepts it and the police find out club will get done and you wont :) x

[edit: lol at me puting password xD Change it :P]

@xP
23-02-2008, 07:27 PM
They won't do nothing rofl.

They'll just refuse him to go into the club. Thats all.

---MAD---
24-02-2008, 11:38 AM
I don't see why you would ever give someone your passport. I surely wouldn't. I myself don't even carry my passport around let alone give it to my friends to carry around ;).

What if he loses it?

Metric.
25-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I have my brothers ID, he has long hair in the pic and glasses, and i have glasses and short hair, but it works everytime!

"I cut my hair"

MissAlice
25-02-2008, 09:59 PM
okay thanks for help. Im going to collect my passport now :P

Cheers everyone,
Tom

Well we are all dying to know, did you get you passport back?

tdi
25-02-2008, 10:26 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the picture on the passport show you and presumably not the person who is using it?

I thought that would have been quite a giveaway.

Slowpoke
25-02-2008, 10:27 PM
I don't see why you would ever give someone your passport. I surely wouldn't. I myself don't even carry my passport around let alone give it to my friends to carry around ;).

What if he loses it?

Exactly, you're a bit ****** if he does haha xD!

What on earth would you tell your parents!?

348GTS
25-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Here atleast they'll rip it up if they think its fake, but I doubt they'd do that with a passport.

Probably just turn him down and send him on his way.

JackHb
25-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Everyone I know has used or uses fake ID, I used my friends before I was 18 and I used my brothers and we look nothing a like.

It doesn't matter these days if the picture is you or not, as long as it says your over 18 they usually don't give a damn, I know people who have dark hair and have used someones with blonde hair and it works.

If they take it off him they will probably give it to the police and you will be contacted and asked why you gave it to him, if you admit it then you will be fined or charged or whatever. Just say you didnt know it was gone lol.

jesus
25-02-2008, 11:16 PM
correct me if I'm wrong, but won't the picture on the passport show you and presumably not the person who is using it?

I thought that would have been quite a giveaway.Most passport photos are taken when people are younger and obviously looked different than they do now.

Azul
26-02-2008, 07:09 PM

Then your mates are soft, when my bro comes out with me and my mates sometimes he uses a fake one. One time a bar maid took it off him, so my Dad knowing they have no right went down to the bar and got a £20 bar tab from them for the trouble. The bouncer even admitted she was wrong taking it.

Ashley 12344
26-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Then your mates are soft, when my bro comes out with me and my mates sometimes he uses a fake one. One time a bar maid took it off him, so my Dad knowing they have no right went down to the bar and got a £20 bar tab from them for the trouble. The bouncer even admitted she was wrong taking it.

Lol. I'd like to see you start on a bouncer?
They have full right to consficate fake IDs. Considering its illegal, you have no foot to stand on if the police are involved.

blood99
26-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Why you give him that just tell him to get one from photo-id.co.uk mine works all the time and im 13 and i get into 15 film all the time

Ashley 12344
26-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Why you give him that just tell him to get one from photo-id.co.uk mine works all the time and im 13 and i get into 15 film all the time

Wouldn't recommend them. You need a hologram, at least you do where I live.
Had those photo-id.co.uk ones of the front of the local newspaper related to fake ID crackdowns.

Azul
26-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Lol. I'd like to see you start on a bouncer?
They have full right to consficate fake IDs. Considering its illegal, you have no foot to stand on if the police are involved.

Er, yeah when did I say I would take on a bouncer eh? That's the reason we left the place when the bair maid took the ID. I thentold my Dad who sorted it out. I was told by a bouncer himself that they have no right so who am I going to believe some kid on a forum or him, eh?

blood99
26-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Wouldn't recommend them. You need a hologram, at least you do where I live.
Had those photo-id.co.uk ones of the front of the local newspaper related to fake ID crackdowns.
Mine has holograms

Ashley 12344
26-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Er, yeah when did I say I would take on a bouncer eh? That's the reason we left the place when the bair maid took the ID. I thentold my Dad who sorted it out. I was told by a bouncer himself that they have no right so who am I going to believe some kid on a forum or him, eh?

If a bouncer takes your ID, you can hardly stop them.
If its fake, the bouncer will pass it to the police for you to follow up.
My mate knows one, I'll ask him what they usually do if it'll please you.

Some kid? Rich.

Mine has holograms

Yeah. One with holograms on there aren't very good though.
Definitly better IDs around.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!