PDA

View Full Version : Rallying Championship

DarrenToogood
23-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Hello users,

As a big fan of rallying, I was wondering if there was any one else who was interested, and would be interested in doing a small online championship with myself and anyone else who wishes to compete.

Games such as CMR, RBR and WRC are common on Playstations, Xboxs and computers. If you have a rallying game on any of the above means, please post which game you have and if yo wish to participate in the championship. Once we have seen which game is the most common, we will start the championship. The competition will be based over a serious of different rallys within one game, and times will have to be posted in a thread on here. Any cars are allowed, as long as they do not have any cheat modification such as bigger turbo. Results will be posted, and a championship leaderboard put together.

I know this has been posted in console gaming, however if you have a rally game on the Computer, such as myself then you can enter the championship by using that. This is my entry, and this is the basis on what yours should look like;

Format: Computer, PS2/3
Game: Richard Burns Rally
Car: Ford Focus 2007 with Wilson 2008 Livery
Skill: High

I hope people get into this, as is great fun and its interesting to see who comes out top ;)

I look forward to replys,

Darren

Neil
24-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Format: Xbox 360
Game: Colin McRae DiRT
Car: Anything
Skill: Average

xD

Technologic
24-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Format: Playstation 1 + 2
Game: V rally 1 + 2 + 3
Car: Anything
Skill: High

DarrenToogood
24-02-2008, 02:38 PM
umm I was hoping people have Richard Burns Rally...
maybe it was a bad idea of mine :p

Neil
24-02-2008, 02:47 PM
umm I was hoping people have Richard Burns Rally...
maybe it was a bad idea of mine :p

I used to have it but it was rubbish so I got rid of it lol

Technologic
24-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Vrally pawned all other rally games

Neil
24-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Vrally pawned all other rally games

I only have the first and second ones, I have all the Colin McRae games and I think I have one of the WRC ones but I only really played CMR

DarrenToogood
24-02-2008, 05:13 PM
VRally isn't a rallying game lol, its an arcade game :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!