PDA

View Full Version : Clothing in general.

Ouch!
24-02-2008, 12:18 PM
This can be abit touchy at times, so please, don't rip on me if you read something you don't like...

Ok, recently, I visited a retro server, yes I know, it's illegal, but I was amazed at what I saw. Custom furni (alot of it ripped from here, but still), custom clothing, etc.

And to be honest, the custom clothing didn't look like it was made by a 3 year old!

Now, I was curious. So I Googled Habbo retros and and made my own. I was able to add custom clothing and such. So then I went around some forums and found some nice character alts. I took them, then made poses for everything, looking left, right, up, down, diagonally, waving, dancing, etc. I added them in and they looked great! I took the following picture:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa161/joshsmyspace_2007/avp_done_trans_257499.gif

And took the Predator (right side) and made a complete set of poses for him. It took me FOREVER but I got it done.

I was also able to change clothing properties, like make certain clothing HC only, and even Staff only. The best part was making a set of clothing only I could wear.

This gave me an idea.

We could be able to add our own custom clothing, although staff would have to work extra hard to eliminate X-rated custom clothes and such.

This would be very hard to do, but it'd be well worth it for those of us who are elite artists.

Bibliophobia
24-02-2008, 12:36 PM
thats already been talked about for somfin like v21

but sulake want some control over it any theyre lookin into it

Ardemax
24-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah, Sulake are going to keep an eye on it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!