PDA

View Full Version : Habbox.com Content Suggestions

---MAD---
24-02-2008, 03:07 PM
Please provide any content suggestions you have here. Suggestions include:

New general information pages about Habbo(x).
New guides (Habbo / Technical).
Features such as Habbo signature generators.
Additional information on certain pagesPlease provide as much information as possible about your suggestion and an example/source is welcome :).

Note: Please limit your discussions as they may be removed to keep the ideas together. If you wish to discuss something posted, please create a new thread.

Thanks,
---MAD---
General Manager

Charlie
24-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Maybe some guides on how to edit your habbo homepage for new users, and how to buy things from the store as well as how to make habbo groups and post on the forums and how to join them and make them your favourite.

And, then, if you haven't already, guides to the different types of Habbo eXperts and habbo staff, and what their positions are, so the people know who the staff are. And, guides on how to appeal bans and use the help tool.

We are bring back the Habbo Knowledge page due to popular demand, everything like that will be in there - 088!

le harry
24-02-2008, 03:23 PM
A general guide of the new homepage.. It's so damn confusing now.

This is currently in progress - 088!

Con
17-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I think Habbox should get:
A Habbo Imager
A Status Signature Maker

This is a nice idea and I'll discuss this with the team. Some similar new scripts are currently in creation at the moment. Thanks for your suggestions - opensourcehost

Mint
26-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Since Habbox is very famous for it's rare values, it would be good if you could make the rare values section better e.g More information on the rare when you hover the mouse over it, things like when it was released, if it has gone up or down, a little bit of overall information about it. I know some of the things I have listed already happen but I think it would be good if you updated it a bit more.

I think that rare watch covers that but it would be useful for traders to see the last 3 values I suppose if possible. I'll speak to the team about this. :) - Mr.OSH

Leetzgirl
26-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Since Habbox is very famous for it's rare values, it would be good if you could make the rare values section better e.g More information on the rare when you hover the mouse over it, things like when it was released, if it has gone up or down, a little bit of overall information about it. I know some of the things I have listed already happen but I think it would be good if you updated it a bit more.

I agree!

Maybe something as more graphic work

Reply is above. :) - Mr.OSH

Monopoly
26-06-2008, 11:17 PM
I don't know if people will get what I mean but, the Rare Values would have one page with links on the page that would open the rare values of your choice without opening a whole new page. The links would remian but the furni selection would remain in it's same position.
I don't know if people will understand this but it would look cleaner if you did. :))

Thanks for the suggestion - this is being discussed at the moment. :) - Mr.OSH

e5
06-07-2008, 05:26 PM
As News is a big part of Habbo, there should be a page giving a little detail about us and what we do.

For a single page just regarding the news department it seems wouldn't really have a lot to include. I may consider a page with information on each department, thanks for the suggestion anyway - Mr.OSH

no waiii
15-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Javescript the rares so when you click them theres like a calculator up the top thats adds everything you click up to see how much its worth :D

This could be taken into consideration although is it really worth it as most people could just add the values up themselves? Similar ideas to this are the sort of thing that could be taken into consideration in order to make the pages more user friendly. Thanks for your suggestion - Mr.OSH

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!