PDA

View Full Version : Spiderwick To Come ?

Casio
24-02-2008, 04:40 PM
http://web.mac.com/camphalfblood/iWeb/CampSpiderwickChronicles.mac/The%20International%20Sprite%20League%20needs%20yo u_files/SPIDERWICK_LogoCOLOR_04.png
I went onto Habbo.com and saw the new group The Spiderwick Chronicles and i was wondering if the staff owned group and furniture is coming to UK soon and i got a response it doesnt say it is but it might aswell say it is lol.http://uploadpicz.com/images/A473AV8.pnghttp://uploadpicz.com/images/8ZT7PC2.png

Seany
24-02-2008, 04:42 PM
I don't think it will because its SpiderWick isn't supporting UK, only CA and USA.

Black_Apalachi
24-02-2008, 04:43 PM
I don't think that makes sense. This is old and international news anyway?

Bibliophobia
24-02-2008, 04:47 PM
it probs won't tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the books r well <s>good</s> ok

giggle

ColyTom
24-02-2008, 04:47 PM
I don't think that makes sense. This is old and international news anyway?
No, the news is the cfh reply.

Sharpsterz
24-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Your Just Basically Posting .Com News That Is About A Month Old ;s

But The Cfh Is A Bit Weird Lol

e5
24-02-2008, 04:49 PM
It's all they ever say - It's what they're told to say. As far as i'm aware Spiderwick is American/Canadian based so it might not be coming to us or it might but under a different name.

Bibliophobia
24-02-2008, 04:51 PM
It's all they ever say - It's what they're told to say. As far as i'm aware Spiderwick is American/Canadian based so it might not be coming to us or it might but under a different name.

No, its just america is where the money is.

Spiderwicks location is ambiguous in the books.

e5
24-02-2008, 04:52 PM
No, its just america is where the money is.

Spiderwicks location is ambiguous in the books.
Yeah but .ca have it :P

He's posting the fact we might be getting it, chill!

Bibliophobia
24-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah but .ca have it :P

He's posting the fact we might be getting it, chill!

Canada is america with maple syrup.

I am chilled :rolleyes: I don't know what you categorise at stressy but typing seriously seems into that category.

Ardemax
24-02-2008, 08:07 PM

I am chilled :rolleyes: I don't know what you categorise at stressy but typing seriously seems into that category.

Canada is different to US?
In all my honest opinion, I think I prefer it to the US.
But I don't really care about the Spiderwick furni; it's just like all of this new not-so-good stuff.

Swearwolf
24-02-2008, 08:09 PM
We already have the barrell and candle, just under grunge rather than spiderwick ;)

Xarea
24-02-2008, 08:24 PM
People are saying that it won't come because it's called Spiderwick.

Oh, so what if UK called it "Chronicles" or something moronic like that? :rollseyes:

Blissa
24-02-2008, 09:23 PM
It's a possibility it will come to the UK, definitely. If the film comes to the UK then I don't see why the furniture/sponsor wouldn't, at the end of the day it would be the film getting more promotion so why would they care what Hotel it goes to? Incase I'm mistaken, films always go to the USA before the UK, so obviously it would be the same situation with the furniture if it was to come.

OhLiam
25-02-2008, 10:31 AM
if Spiderwick doesn't

habbo will release the furniture for a different thing, as habbo try not to make furniture go to waste, and they like to get every penny out of us.

e5
25-02-2008, 02:48 PM
if Spiderwick doesn't

habbo will release the furniture for a different thing, as habbo try not to make furniture go to waste, and they like to get every penny out of us.
That's what I said! :P

Janet Snakehole
25-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Ooh, sounds good.
:]

Jambe
25-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Ive Read the Spiderwick Chronicals theres like 4 books or somthing.

The Adverts look like that have crammed all 4 book into 1 movie. Rubbish if you ask me

I enjoyed staying up to read them. Now the have been ruined by that boy who thinks hes good at acting :(

HeartRates
25-02-2008, 10:04 PM
watch this space

Dwight
26-02-2008, 06:54 PM
The Spiderwick deal was only made with habbo USA.

It's not confirmed to be coming to UK, and neither is the furniture.

Disneychanne1
27-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Your Just Basically Posting .Com News That Is About A Month Old ;s

But The Cfh Is A Bit Weird Lol
No because what his news is saying is might spiderwick come to Uk, and using the fact it came on canada and USA

lol

We already have the barrell and candle, just under grunge rather than spiderwick ;)
Yeah they do that with loads of stuff, power globe was executive, and im sure theres much more

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!