PDA

View Full Version : Trading Problem

Flamedragon3
24-02-2008, 04:50 PM
As we all know, we can no longer put our furniture into the trade box. Meaning that we cannot trade anything, almost meaning we cannot do anything lol. We seem to be all having different views on what is going on. So I made this thread for you all to vote what you think is happening =]

Here is a picture from Sharpsterz to help you decide. *maintenance* clue of trading box being upgraded?

http://i28.tinypic.com/oanlkx.jpg

efq
24-02-2008, 04:56 PM
more boxes. nd whoever says for saftey ima -rep u

OhLiam
24-02-2008, 04:58 PM
more boxes. nd whoever says for saftey ima -rep u

EH? didn't understand a word you said.. must come from planet mars x

Its just a bug, get over it.

Energizer
24-02-2008, 04:58 PM
oh ehm, for safety.

Kewl
24-02-2008, 04:59 PM
A loophole in security, thus removing it until it is patched.

efq
24-02-2008, 05:06 PM
There's no loophole. I asked a mod and they said

"The tradebox isn't disabled for security but I cannot tell you why it is down under rules."

efq
24-02-2008, 05:26 PM
sorry for double post but just to tell u it isnt for security reasons..

http://i32.tinypic.com/5wweb5.png

Flamedragon3
24-02-2008, 05:47 PM
sorry for double post but just to tell u it isnt for security reasons..

http://i32.tinypic.com/5wweb5.png
This is why I think its being upgraded... But too many people are moaning that they haven't done it in Finland, meaning therefore it can't be being upgraded, as Finland are first for everything. And this is why it is too confusing on what is actually going on lol. I think we need to keep an eyeout for a News Article/Latest News on the Habbo Home page.

jesus
24-02-2008, 06:01 PM
As we all know, we can no longer put our furniture into the trade box. Meaning that we cannot trade anything, almost meaning we cannot do anything lol.
Why don't you just find something else to do? :S

Flamedragon3
24-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Why don't you just find something else to do? :S
I was pointing it to others lol. I'm talking to people rather than trading. I don't actually trade too much to be honest. But it just means I can't do my job and report values lol.

-:Undertaker:-
24-02-2008, 06:12 PM
This is why I think its being upgraded... But too many people are moaning that they haven't done it in Finland, meaning therefore it can't be being upgraded, as Finland are first for everything. And this is why it is too confusing on what is actually going on lol. I think we need to keep an eyeout for a News Article/Latest News on the Habbo Home page.

Actually UK get new features first nowadays ever since Nilsn bought a lot of Sulake shares.

Flamedragon3
24-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Actually UK get new features first nowadays ever since Nilsn bought a lot of Sulake shares.
God Bless Nilsn lol. How you find out that he bought shares from Sulake? He should buy most of them and take over Sulake altogether :P But it would probably cost a lot!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!