PDA

View Full Version : Online Project - Ideas

Kieran
24-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Hello everyone,
It's been a very long time since I logged into this forum and posted anything or in fact created anything because of being busy with work.
I've decided now that it is time for me to crawl back out of the wood work and start a new project. The only problem is I don't know what to do!

This is where you come in =)
I need you to supply me with ideas for a new project I can start. There are some guidelines I have though:

No habbo ideas
Graphical ideas are ok
Coding ideas are ok
Management/Social ideas are good

Apart from that list I can't think what else to make. So, what do you people want to see created. Try to make the ideas as original as you can. I know it's hard to come up with an original idea but please try!

Thank you for your time =)

Buax
01-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Hello everyone,
It's been a very long time since I logged into this forum and posted anything or in fact created anything because of being busy with work.
I've decided now that it is time for me to crawl back out of the wood work and start a new project. The only problem is I don't know what to do!

This is where you come in =)
I need you to supply me with ideas for a new project I can start. There are some guidelines I have though:

No habbo ideas
Graphical ideas are ok
Coding ideas are ok
Management/Social ideas are good
Apart from that list I can't think what else to make. So, what do you people want to see created. Try to make the ideas as original as you can. I know it's hard to come up with an original idea but please try!

Thank you for your time =)
Going though the same problem. Got back into web deisgn, but have no idea what to design. :)

Good luck with whatever project you decide todo!

Kieran
10-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Bumpety bump =)
Still haven't come up with what to design, so ideas please!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!